Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > Puzzles

Trauma

by ILuvFMA 0 reviews

Discovering that Mina has Disapeered, they start to plan to go to England to Find her, But Kito Explains why she left, and There mind suddenly changes.

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Characters: Ami (Mercury), Makoto (Jupiter), Minako (Venus), Rei (Mars), Tuxedo Kamen, Usagi (Moon), Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-11-12 - Updated: 2006-11-12 - 1616 words

0Unrated
::Authors Note::
As you probably figured out already, I name my chapters based on Emotions, Fellings or such and such, for all of you who don't know what Trauma is, It is something bad that has happened or is happening, or witnessing something bad happening, so yea this isnt a happy chapter, and there is a murder in this story, but not the chapter so thats just kinda a warning.


Chapter 6 of Puzzles: Trauma

____________________________________________________________

"You mean Mina left yesterday morning, said she clearly didn't want us to follow her, gave no explination to why she left except for that she would tell us in time, and she left you her address so that you can stalk the girl you love that dosen't love you back because she left. after she said no following???" Serena asked Andrew.

"Serena....do us and yourself a favor and SHUT UP!!!. Im telling you guys Mina is in trouble I can feel iti called her this morning and her father answered and he sounded worried, and when i asked or Mina he hung up. You guys gotta belive me, we have to go to England its the only chance we have on getting Mina back!!!." andrew todl all of them.

"Andrew, i get what your sayin but, we can't go to England. Its almost summer and all of us are getting out of the country for vacation. WE cant just go to England with our families having fun in another country...PLEASE!" Lita Spoke up.

"Yes, Darian is going to Italy, Lita is traveling To Germany, Serena is going to Ireland, And I'm going to Peru to reaserch Animal Wildlife. There's nobody here to go with you Andrew." Amy Added.

All of the sudden Raye bursted into the room with Darian.

"OH My Gosh Guys get this, I called Mina's Dad this morning and he hung up on me so i taked to Mina's Mother and she said Mina has gone missing up there, nobody knows where she is all they found was a red ribbon in the basement and a necklace. Adn that she's been missing for a couple of days!" Raye Bursted out.

"OH NO!!! Well at least we all know nobody from the Negaverse got her, not as long as she is wearing the Sailor Scout Neaklace." Lita Informed.

"Guys Theres more... Darian?" Raye Said.

"Her mother recived the blueprints this morning, it turns out that the necklace she left is black, negaverse black, i couldnt tell waht kind it was untill i gto on the computer and took it off, and it turns out it was a golden necklace with a orange stone in the middle of it...with a venus symbol inside of a moon." Darian informed them all.

"Her Sailor Scout Necklace" They all said.

Andrew bursted up from his chair " I dont care about all of your Desicions, but im helping Mina, we can't just leave her up there in the hands of some crazy guy. Whos in?" Raye stood up after that they all stood up except for Serena.

"Serena I know you don't like Mina to much but seriously she's still your friend, you need to help her even if you do hate her guts." Darian Said to her.

"Yea, I don't think so, ever since little miss rich girl got here, i've been the invisable one, everybody is even starting to pay attention to Amy and not me. So as far as I know "Amelia" can die at the hands of the Negaverse. I'm out of here" Serena Snapped. She slammed her chai into the tabble and stormed out of the Arcade.

Raye looked at all of them, "Anyone else?" She asked them. Every body looked at each other in silence. The silence was broken by Lita, " Come'on guys, we have to purchase one way tickets to England."

They took of out of the door and Amy turned around to see Andrew still siting at the table, "Andrew, are you comingf" she asked him.

He turned around and started to head out the door, bumping Amy's shoulder on the way.

Amy started to feel very uncomfortable, and told herself to keep a very close eye on Andrew.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tokyo Airport- 9:00 PM

"Ok, we need 5 tickets to Russia, which are 150 each, then train tickets to Paris, which are 70, then more airline tickets to england, which are 100, im starting to think we have a problem here," Raye said.

They all looked at Amy who was doing the math in her head, "we need 1,600 in all, but we only have 600 all together, This is a real problem" she said.

"Maybe not" A voice from behind them said. They all looked to see a man with a long brown coat and a black hat on. Raye immediatly reconized him, it was Kito, Mina's friend.

"Kito? what are you doing here" She asked.

"Mina told me to stay here, to....keep an eye on things" He replied.

They all looked puzzled. "I take it Mina didn't tell you why she left?" He added as he looked over at Andrew.

"No she didn't...." Andrew Replied "Why did she leave anyway?"

Kito looked over at him with a puzzled look. "I dont think she would've wanted me to tell you this, but i will anyway" He said.

"When Mina first got here, she started to experiance weird things, voices in her head, really weird dreams, she asked me to look into it, so i did and all i saw was that she was having normal dreams, but one night Mina became hystarical with one of them, she told me that all of you guys were brutaly murdered by her and that she wanted it to stop, so her sailor scout power grew from her being so hystarical, that she managed to gain enough courage to sacrifice her own life you you guys, which explains why she did that in the battle with Mistess 9 and Queen Beryl. But when she woke up from the coma, She told me that on that night, someone was behind Mistress 9, giving her power, and trying to protect her from Mina's power. She also said that he entered her mind and made her loose her focus, which caused her to have the coma. But while she ws in it, he spoke to her, said he was going to kill her. and that she was going to finish this once and for all. So she told me to keep an eye on things here, and She was going to go to England to see if he would follow her, and i heard from her the night she disapeered. He did follow her and she was going to stop him, she wanted me to get there asap but i promised her to make sure you guys wouldnt follow her. And i plan to keep that promise." Kito Explained

"Oh My Gosh!!, How come Mina didn't tell us, maybe we could figure out who has been doing this?" Raye asked.

"Because she knows exacly who it is, and she wanted him away from you guys, so she went to England hoping he would follow her, but As i can see he didnt follow her like i thought she ment. I'm not worried about her because i know she will be OK, I hope" He exclaimed.

"How come you are just now telling us this?, I haven't seen you since we were at the hospital, adn now you just show up in the middle of the night?" Lita asked him.

"Thats because i can't show up in the day, this isnt my real form, and yes you have seen my real one, many times, and Kito isnt my real name, Mina just called me that because she can never remember my real one, Its Simetra," He explained to them.

"HUH?! wel then what is your real form?" Darian asked.

"You'll find out soon enough, but for right now i cant let you get on that train to go see her, otherwise you will be in more danger than you are right now, what you need to do is seperate from each other untill Artemis or An.. I mean Luna tell you to get together."

"fine, i guess if your telling us to seperate its best to seperate then" Amy told them.

So they all went home and didnt talk for then rest of the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What is your name"

"Mina Aino"

"What is your Destiny?"

"To Serve as one of the Negaverse, And Destroy the Negamoon."

"And what Must you do?"

"Kill anyone who stands in My way..... Including the Sailor Scouts!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

::Authors Note::

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mina is a bad girl LOL!!! yea all of yall are probably thinking, oh whatever! she isnt gonan kill anymore, wanna bet? she will kill someone, and it will be someone she didnt want to kill, and it will be close to her... and now yall are probably thingking, oh yea its gonna be the bad guy, Guess AGAIN!!!!

Oh and you might be wondering who the real form of this Simetra guy is, well you are familiar with him, you love him, you think he is adorable, and if you look at "Simetra" REALLY REALLY HARD!! youll figure it out. but yea i changed my mind, i was gonna have 20 chapters in this thing, but nobody is leaving reviews ( AWW) so i changed it to 10 which means you guys might miss out of the murder and stuff, (CRY CRY) and chapter 10 is the one where Mina Goes on a rampage, and everybody loves Rampages!! so you better start getting in the Reviewy mood or else i might just change it to 7 or 8 or 9 !!
Sign up to rate and review this story