Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Lord Baron Harry Potter

Chapter 7

by wimvincken 2 reviews

One hour before Harry Potter becomes 16 years old, he is invited to go by portkey to Gringotts to be initiated as Lord Baron Harry James Potter. Then headmaster Dumbledore and Voldemort start hunti...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Arthur Weasley, Dumbledore, Fred, George, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Kingsley, Luna, Molly Weasley, Moody, Petunia Dursley, Poppy Pomfrey, Ron, Snape, Tonks, Vernon Dursley, Voldemort - Published: 2006-11-15 - Updated: 2006-11-15 - 3327 words

2Ambiance
A/N: carolquin, the boss and beta reader did her excellent work. Thank you so much.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the HP characters

-----
The early day started with a clear, bright blue sky where the sun was very slowly rising. The birds were singing their content when Harry opened his eyes and was puzzled. Where was he? "The burrow ... Ginny ... Potter's castle"

With a big smile he stood up. He performed a cleaning spell on his clothes and transfigured them into running clothes. He went downstairs and exited the burrow. It was time for his morning exercises. Ever since the initiation, and since his body had changed so much, he needed exercise to keep it in shape. After his warming-up he began his run of ten kilometers, followed by one hundred pushups. He conjured a large stick and started with his kendo-exercises. His grandfather loved kendo and his knowledge and experience with it had been included in the knowledge spheres.

Ginny was awake as well and enjoyed the morning weather and sights as well. She was watching Harry working out with a stick from her bedroom window. 'Merlin, he really does look good' she thought.

Mrs. Weasley was awake as well, preparing breakfast and watching Harry working out with the sticks. Harry certainly grew out very well. She remembered the little skinny boy Harry Potter once was and now she looked at a very well built young man.

Once Harry was finished with his exercises he entered the Burrow. Kissing Mrs. Weasley on the cheek he went upstairs to take a shower and found a smiling Ginny standing in front of the bathroom. He kissed her on the lips and slipped into the bathroom. He did not lock the bathroom though. He undressed, switched on the water and took his shower. He knew that Ginny was watching, but he didn't care. After several minutes he stepped out of the shower cabin and put on his clothes, transfiguring it into a pair jeans and a t-shirt with the text "Take me". He smirked as he stood in front of a heavily blushing Ginny and kissed her on her cheek. He placed her arm around his and asked "shall we?" and they went downstairs for breakfast.

A few minutes later Harry and Ginny arrived at the breakfast table looking very happy. She kissed her mother and started to fill her plate with eggs and sausages. Ron was looking much disheveled as usual and was mumbling under his breath.

"When shall we go?" Ginny asked Harry. "Is nine o'clock fine with you ladies?" Mrs. Weasley and Ginny nodded.

"Where you are going?" Ron asked. "We're going to Potter castle, Ron" his mother replied.

Ron's face cleared suddenly. "Harry, you will miss Hermione's arrival. Why don't you wait for her and then we can go with you. I am sure that Hermione will be very happy to accompany us."

"No Ron, your sister and mother are already going. You have fun with Hermione and don't forget nobody else is home. It will be just you and Hermione." With a wink at Ron he turned and faced the Weasley woman. "Mrs. Weasley and Ginny, please hold my hand." Mrs. Weasley, Ginny and Harry teleported to Potter's castle.

They arrived in a large but well kept garden. In front of them they could see a large castle about nine stories tall with hundreds of towers and turrets jutting off of the many buildings. Potter castle was higher then Hogwarts and much wider was well. Hogwarts was a more compact castle. Potter castle even had more stores then Hogwarts and the color of Potter castle was mainly white and red, while Hogwarts was mainly grayish in color.

"Harry, this castle is huge! Who is cleaning and maintaining it?" Mrs. Weasley asked in awe.

"Mrs. Weasley", answered Harry with a smile. "That was exactly what I was thinking yesterday when I saw it for the first time. "But don't worry; there is an army of house elves waiting for us. Potter castle contains an elves-village and at this moment we have 120 elves living there."

Mrs. Weasley looked at Harry. "I did not know that you could apparate, Harry. But on the other side, it did not feel like apparating. "

"No Mrs. Weasley, it is called teleporting. Teleporting is different then apparating but I will explain it next time. Now we need to enter the castle and see what happens."

The trio walked through the large garden towards the castle. The closer they got to the castle the more impressive it became. They suddenly realized that the castle was very imposing and they felt very small. Harry led them towards the main entrance and they clearly they could see the huge gated, which were closed. The gate was at least tem meters high and five meters wide. At the right of the gate they saw a smaller door.

"Harry, who is living in the castle" Ginny asked hesitantly. "Nobody lives here, Gin. Only the house elves are living here. What I understand is that the last person who lived here were my grandparents. My parents preferred to live at the Potter manor.

"What is going to happen now, Harry?" Harry stopped. "I am sorry; I totally forgot to get you up to date. First it is my duty to present my girlfriend to Potter castle and to get its approval. "

Harry smiled to Ginny. "Don't worry, nothing is going to happen. If the castle does not approve then it will not let us in. If the castle approves we are allowed entrance. The castle will show it self to you in one way or the other. Nobody can predict how it is going to do that, but we will find out. "

"You mean to say, that the caste is alive?"

"Well, the castle represents the core of the Potter's magic and in a way it is a sentient or maybe you can say it has a conscious; a certain awareness. " "But that is not all what I want to establish. I also want to introduce Mrs. Weasley to the castle because I never have known my mother and I consider you to be the closest thing I'll have to a proper mother."

Harry looked at Mrs. Weasley and placed him in her famous bear-hugs. "Oh Harry, you were always like one of my children but what does the fact that you are like my child to do with the castle?"

Harry hesitated. "Well seeing how things are going at the moment with Voldemort and with Dumbledore I don't trust either of them. I think that the time will come where we need to move people to safety. The only place which offers us physical safety is Grimmauld Place, but that one is still under control of Dumbledore and the Order of Phoenix. I own that building but it is not a good idea to remove Dumbledore from it, because it is also headquartering the order. Therefore I was thinking about using Potter castle as a place for safety. But the castle will never allow itself to be a guest house for people who are not Potters unless the head of the family specifies that these people are his pseudo family."

Mrs. Weasley looked at him hesitantly. "What must I do then?"

"Nothing, Mrs. Weasley" He smiled at her. "I will take care of everything, but when the castle gives it approval, Potter castle can be used as a base of operations and a place to live in. Potter castle is the safest of the world."

Harry grabbed the hands of the two women and walked resolutely to the door on the side of the gate. The door opened automatically and they entered the castle. In front of them was a very large room with a very high roof. The room was at least thirty meters wide and 50 meters long. The roof was painted with all kind of landscapes in warm colors. The walls were all filled with large paintings of all kinds of peoples. Some of the paintings were of creatures like giants, elves, nymphs, huge spiders and several dragons.

"What is happening now, Harry, what is this place?" Ginny asked softly. She looked to a painting of a mermaid with long red hair who winked at her.

"The castle is scanning us; we will see its reaction very soon. I think that a house elf will arrive soon and then we will begin the introduction phase. When we are successful we will see what happens next.

Footsteps were approaching them from a corridor on the right of Harry. "There he comes ..." he whispered.

"Welcome home, Lord Baron Potter" said a small and old elf that appeared from the corridor. He wore a green uniform with the Potter family crest. He bowed deeply. Harry waved his hand. "Up you go, Lobo. How are you?"

"Very well, master. What can we do for you today?" Lobo the elf replied.

"We have guests today, Lobo. I would like to introduce them to you and the castle. On my left is Mrs. Weasley and on my right is Ginevra Weasley."

Lobo screened his eyes and looked to Ginny and Mrs. Weasley.

"Yes I see two women who love you; one like a lover and the other like a mother."

A small elf appeared with a pop next to Lobo. Willie, take Ms. Ginevra Molly Weasley up to the pink room. Mrs. Molly Elisabeth Weasley is going to the Garden wing. Lord Baron if you please escort Mrs. Weasley to the Garden wing, Ms. Weasley will soon be with you."

Willie took the hand of Ginny and both of them disappeared with a loud plop. Harry took the hand of Mrs. Weasley and teleported to a large garden with an amazing view of the foreside of the castle. The garden they walked through before was visible, but much smaller; the garden was amazing and very large.

"Harry, where is Ginny? Where did she disappear to? Is it safe where she is ...?"

"Stop Mrs. Weasley, she is very safe in the pink room. That was the my mother's bedroom and it is also the bedroom for the mistress of the castle. "

Harry looked shortly to the garden. "She will be back within five minutes."

Both of them were looking to the garden in quietness.

Suddenly Harry held his head up and seems to listen. "Oh my"

"What is wrong?" Mrs. Weasley panicked.

"Nothing is wrong, Mrs. Weasley. Ginny is having a good time in the pink room. She received a gift from the castlem, she received a new wardrobe."

Mrs. Weasley looked at Harry as if he grew a second head. "A wardrobe ...?"

"You will see when she is ready" Harry smirked.

In the mean time Harry told her about the hall where they entered the castle. "That hall is named the 'Hall of the Friends' and has welcomed all of the friends of the Potter family throughout history. Every person and creature which did something for the Potter's and earned the honor of being called friend has a portrait there. Soon the whole Weasley family will have their portraits hang there as well." He laughs.

"Behind the 'Hall of the Friends', there is the 'Hall of the Woman', where you can see every Potter female throughout the history of the Potter family. Next to that hall you have the 'Hall of Head of House', where one day my portrait will hang." There is also somewhere a 'Hall of all Children' and a hall portraits of every member of the family, but I never have seen it yet. This castle has many halls which show something about the history of this family. It is like a huge museum here and this place is so large, it would take weeks to explore only a small section of it; every painting has its own history and stories to tell."

"On our right side there are many wings. You can find libraries, a hospital, a school, guest rooms, kitchens, dining rooms, and much more.

A large door opened and Ginny appeared with a large smile on her face. "Oh Harry, it is beautiful here. Willie the house elf showed me so much. I think he showed me the old rooms where your mother lived. The closets were full with cloths, and you need to see the bathrooms, they are all marble and huge! "

Ginny wore a beautiful light yellow dress which fit her like it was made for her, which it probably was. Before Mrs. Weasley could protest, an old elf entered the room.

"Good morning Mrs. and Miss Weasley, Lord Baron Potter and welcome to Potter castle" he said. "Please have a seat."

Everyone sat down, tea appeared with small biscuits on the coffee table and the elf sat down.

"My name is Peragrain and I am the oldest of all house elves in Potter castle." "The castle is aware or what you need, Lord Baron and agreed to offer its services when needed. Your girlfriend is praiseworthy, more then worthy if I may say so, pure of heart. Her mother, your pseudo mother my Lord, and her family are welcomed at Potter castle. The castle will offer any help, assistance and protection you require and the castle has decided to bestow gifts to your women."

The old house elf Peragrain paused.

"For young Ginevra we offer her the righteous rooms to live when she visits the castle, which includes everything that she needs. The rooms also contain a complete wardrobe that she may take with her."

Peragrain paused again and turned to Mrs. Weasley. "Mrs. Weasley, the castle offers you the same as your daughter. Your rooms will be next to your daughter and they are called the crystal room. Here you will also find a complete wardrobe, which is yours to take."

Peragrain paused and looked to Harry. "Lord Baron, whenever you want to Weasley's to come to Potter castle the floo network will be opened. But only you can order the connection to be open or closed."

Peragrain waited expectantly. "Open the floo connection for the family", Harry said firmly.

Peragrain nodded. "Certainly Lord Baron, the connection is now ... open. You or a Weasley family member only needs to call their floo-call 'Potter castle' and they will arrive at the 'Hall of Destinies'. There they can take one of the other fireplaces to floo throughout the castle. All internal floo connections of this castle are being changed so that you and your family can travel throughout the castle. "

Peragrain paused again and looked to Mrs. Weasley. "Mrs. Weasley, you and your family can reach most sections of this castle, but certain sections of it are magically sealed of."

He looked at Ginny. "Miss. Weasley, there are not many sections of the castle that are sealed off to you. You are not allowed to be accompanied by anyone else then Lord Baron him self in those restricted sections which are open for you."

Now he looked at Harry. "Lord Baron, you have no access to the bedrooms of the Weasley woman. The female wing of Potter castle has been reestablished and it is not accessible to any male other than Mr. Weasley. However you will have limited access there Lord Baron, Sir."

Peragrain bowed and disappeared with a loud pop.

"Well, that was that! " Harry exclaimed. He smiled at the two astonished women. "Don't you think so?"

The two women looked at him dumb stuck. "What happened exactly?" asked Mrs. Weasley in a daze.

"Only you and your family have access to the most secure and strongest location on earth, Ginny was accepted as my girlfriend and you two have gifts to take with you." Harry snapped his fingers loudly and two large cases appeared. "One is for you, Mrs. Weasley and the other is for you, my love."

Harry smiled and turned to Ginny. "Tomorrow you get the other gift Ginny, and that is a gift of knowledge. You need to floo to the castle and go to your rooms here. There an elf will be waiting for you and will bring you a sphere. This sphere contains knowledge in occlumency and legillimency. When you are finished with this sphere, I want you to receive the second sphere with knowledge about all subjects in Hogwarts and a lot of knowledge in advanced transfiguration, charms, defensive and offensive magic."

Harry turned to Mrs. Weasley. "Mrs. Weasley, when we return to the Burrow I will charm several pieces of jewelry to function like portkeys. " He held out a case full of jewelry. "So in case something goes wrong or we need to move quickly to this safe place, we can do that almost instantly.

"Harry, I appreciate very much that you have made so much effort for us, but why? We have Professor Dumbledore who can protect us very well and then we have Grimmauld Place where we can move in case that we have problems. Also when there are problems, we have aurors who can protect us and I am not so sure that we can take you up on your offer, because it is simply too much!"

"Mrs. Weasley, I expect that we are going to have a fall-out with Professor Dumbledore very soon. If that is the case, he will try successfully to separate us and Voldemort will take this opportunity to attack. When he attacks, there will be no Dumbledore and no ministry, and also no Grimmauld Place, the only place that will be safe is Potter castle."

"Why do you think that Professor Dumbledore will separate us?" Mrs. Weasley asked.

"He will change the laws or create one trying to force me to do his bidding. When he does, I will need to go into hiding or to attack and fight that man. What ever is the case, I can not be with you and your family anymore and I can not protect you. Today is Friday and I expect that those laws will be in place on Monday then I expect that on Tuesday they will try to hunt me down and Wednesday Voldemort will attack."

"But Harry, if that is the case, why don't you fight this law?" Ginny asked.

"Because it would bring me into the open and Voldemort is waiting for that. Voldemort has grown over the previous months in a way, that nobody can stop him, neither me. He will not be able to access Potter castle, but the rest is not safe anymore. He will be able to penetrate Hogwarts without any problem, including the so called protections of the castle."

Mrs. Weasley nodded she knew what Harry was talking about.

Harry continued, "Ginny, Voldemort is not human anymore. He is an upgraded version of a human body and he does not posses a soul anymore. His magical powers have grown into something that nobody can stop, we are talking about war and in war parties are making preparations in case something extreme happens. In my opinion nobody has made any special preparations for the Weasley's and it is about time we did that. In my opinion we do not have much time."

"Oh and Mrs. Weasley, please reconsider sending Ron and Ginny to Hogwarts; it does not have the proper defenses to keep Voldemort out anymore and when he attacks nothing will stand in his way as he kills people on the spot!"

Mrs. Weasley looked very weary and sat heavily on her seat. "This is true. We need to talk about this with Arthur and the rest of the family. I will owl everyone to come to dinner tonight and we will have a family meeting. "

She looked at Harry. "Harry, please stay with us tonight, because we truly need you." Harry stood next to Ginny, an arm around her shoulders. "I am there, Mrs. Weasley".
Sign up to rate and review this story