Categories > Celebrities > Green Day > Shenanigans

Chapter 2

by spgdfreak 1 review

the first day at school

Category: Green Day - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-11-21 - Updated: 2006-11-21 - 2472 words

0Unrated
Alaina's POV
"My mom liked it, I dunno where its from."
"And Billie Joe is such a common name, too!" Someone said, approaching the group. We all turned around.
"TRE FUCKING COOL!" I screamed and ran into his arms. I hugged him as tight as I ever had. He held me even tighter.
"Where the hell have you been?" Billie asked. Mike was smiling at me, almost laughing. I wanted to kick his ass so badly right then.
"I went to camp. It was...interesting. What's so funny, Mike?"
"Nothing, nothing at all." he said, laughing as he spoke.
"Right, OK, did I miss something? And who is this?" He asked, pointing to the new girl.
"Tre, not nice to point. This is Farore Pierce. And no, you didn't miss anything." Adrienne said.
"What kind of camp was it?" I asked.
"Clown camp. I had a minor accident..." He said, looking at the ground and shuffling his feet.
"What happened?" Billie asked.
"I...lost...something."
"What? It wasn't your favorite pair of converse was it?" I asked again.
"No...it was..." He then muttered something none of us heard. Except maybe Billie, from the smirk he had, I think it was something weird.
"What? What did you say, Tre?" Billie asked, half laughing.
"My ball..." He answered, still staring at the ground.
"Like a bowling ball?"
"Billie, stop it." Adrienne snapped, hitting him in the stomach.
"Are you OK?"She asked.
"Yeah, the doctor at the hospital said I can still have kids and shit it's just..." Mike and Billie were cracking up. I felt sorry for Farore, experiencing the insanity of this group her first day here.
"Guys, stop it! You're so immature!" I said, hitting Mike. I turned to Farore. She was just standing there with her books. She probably thought we were all psychotic. "So, what's your first class?" I asked, glancing over at her schedule.
"Umm...chemistry. With Mr. Swanson."
"OH ME TOO!" I said, holding my hand up for a high five. She looked confused, but returned the high five.
"Me too!" chimed in the other 4. With that, the bell rang. We all walked with Farore to class. She chose the stool next to mine. Tre sat with Mike, Billie with Adrienne. I was hoping to be with Tre, but she seemed cool and I had all kinds of chances to be with him.
"So, how about that Mike dude?" She asked, doodling on a piece of paper.
"Oh, my brother? He's cool, I guess. He's one of my best friends, well, besides Tre, BJ and Adrienne. We have other friends too, you'll meet them later. I had a crush on Billie, but then he started going out with Adrienne and now I like...nevermind. Why do you ask?"
"Ask what?"
"About Mike. Do you like him or something?"
"OH...no! I was just wondering. He was the first person to greet me when I got here."
I looked back at Mike and Tre, goofing off with the equipment in the room. He was so funny and hot. I never thought I would like him, but it happened. I rolled my eyes at them and turned back to her.
"Do you like Tre?" She asked, smiling.
"Yeah, actually. Is it obvious?"
"Just a little bit." She smiled and laughed. I noticed her looking back at Mike and Tre. I think I figured it out.
"Hey, you wanna come over our house after school?" I asked.

Tre's POV
It was finally lunch time. I found our usual crowd, the social outcasts. Mike brought Farore with him to our table.
"OK, Farore, this-" he pointed to a guy with brown, curly hair, "is Jason White. On the other side of him is Jason Relva, but we call him Jesus."
"Jesus?" She asked, looking confused
"Yeah, long story." Billie chimed in.
"You didn't introduce Jimmy." Jesus chimed in.
"I was getting there. Jimmy is..." He paused and looked around for a second. "Who in the fuck is Jimmy?" Just then, Jesus/Jason got the most evil look on his face.
"I'm Jimmy, you dumbass. Don't you know your old friend?" He said, changing his voice only slightly. That had to be the most bipolar and creepy thing I had ever seen.
"Right, sorry...Jimmy." He looked around at the table to the girl sitting next to Jason/Jesus/the new Jimmy.
"That's...um...whatsername. She's always around Jason or Jimmy or whoever he is today, but I don't know her name. I think that's all you really need to know besides the lovely group you met this morning."
"Where's Lane?" Billie asked. Adrienne looked at him like she was gonna kill him.
"I have no idea. I thought she was here..." Mike said, looking around. We all glanced over when we heard a tray drop.
"Watch where you're going, you psychopathic bitch!" a cheerleader yelled at her. You don't wanna mess with a cheerleader here. You don't wanna mess with a Pritchard even more.
"What did you call me?!"
"You heard me, bitch." Just as she said that, Alaina shoved her on the floor and started beating the shit out of her. The cheerleader's boyfriend and I ran over and picked them apart. As hot as it was, I didn't want her getting in trouble.
"The next time, I'm gonna get in more than a few semi-good punches, you dumb whore!" She said, kicking in my arms.
I brought her over to the table with the rest of us. Her hair was a mess and Mike looked scared. If one of them got into trouble, the other one did, too. So if their mother found out about the fight, Mike was dead.
"What happened?" Adrienne asked, trying to help Alaina fix her hair.
"That fucking bitch. I swear, next time, she's dead."
"OK, that explains why you jump on her and start beating her..." Billie said.
"I was coming in from music class cuz I was running behind. I was running to try and get to you guys. SO, of course, she's in the way when I get in here. And I knocked her tray over on her new abercrombie and fitch nine hundred dollar shirt. Then I guess you saw it from there."
"You better hope mom doesn't find out." Mike said.
"No, you better hope mom doesn't find out. I don't give a shit if she grounds me."
"Whatever. Are you not eating today?"
"No. You have the money. Besides, I don't feel like eating too much."
I looked at my plate and then back to her.
"You want some of mine?" I asked. Her face lit up. I knew it!
"No, thanks, though." She replied, smiling.
"You would think he just asked her to marry him. Oh wait, hey Alaina, didn't you have a dream like that?" She grabbed the spoon from Billie's tray and threw it at Mike's head, perfectly smacking him in the temple. Everyone laughed, causing the "cool" kids around us to stare at us like we were in a museum on display. I guess they never laughed at something funny, just the usual slap on the ass for good luck before the game.
"Fuck off, Mike. You're so fucking mean to her sometimes!" Jason White said. It was the first time I heard him say anything today.
"Sorry, Lane, seriously."
"Jimmy thinks Mike is mean, too. Right, Jimmy?" Jason/Jesus chimed in.
"You're a son of a bitch, Mike. I should know!" Jason/Jimmy said. This whole thing was getting creepy. Even if he was kidding.
"Right...OK...new topic please?" Farore said. I hadn't heard a peep from her in the last 15 minutes. If I wasn't in love with Alaina, I would be all over her. I also knew for a fact that Mike was in love with her. I could tell by the way he looked at her when he introduced her to us. I wish I could go for Lane though, but you aren't supposed to date your best friend's sister. It's a rule or something...
"How about Pink Floyd?" Mike said, looking at her shirt. I bet that wasn't the only thing he was looking at...

Farore's POV
"How about Pink Floyd?" Mike asked me.
"Huh? Oh, umn..." I hadnt been paying much attention to what he had been saying. "I...like the band."
"Oh, me too." Mike smiled stupidly as Alaina shot him a look. He hung his head for a moment as if embarrassed before perking up again.
"Mike, Billie Joe, and Tre are in a band. Right, Jimmy?" Jason/Jesus asked himself.
"Right." Jason/Jimmy replied.
Okay, now this whole split personality business is beginning to freak me out. I wasnt sure if the whole Jimmy/Jesus/Jason/whatever thing is a joke... or if hes just insane.
"Oh cool, really?" I grinned.
"Yeah." Billie Joe said. "We're called Sweet Children. We're not too great..."
"Oh, don't be so modest, Billie. You guys rock." Adrienne smiled, squeezing his arm slightly.
"I guess..." Billie shrugged.
"You guys playing anytime soon?" I asked, suddenly over-interested in the whole matter.
"Actually, we have a gig this Saturday. Down at Gilman." Mike replied, never once looking away from me. Alaina kept giving Mike strange looks whenever she wasnt practically drooling over Tre. I stifled a laugh, looking down, but I didnt raise my head again.
"Uh... Something wrong, Farore?" Mike asked. I raised my head and shook my head slightly.
"No... Uh, no. I'm fine. And, please, call me Rory or something. Farore sounds too formal."
"Fine, then... Rory..." Mike began before Alaina interrupted him.
"Mike, you changed the subject."
"From what?" He feigned a confused expression.
"From you being mean to me."
"Uh... Whatever." He said as the bell rang. "Um, Rory, why don't I show you where your next class is?" He jumped up and walked quickly towards me. I shrugged and told him the class.

Mike's POV
The end of my first day back at this school came by much quicker than expected. I had a few classes with Farore, and I found myself thinking about her quite a lot. I shook my head and approached Lane who was sitting next to Tre outside of the school. Farore didn't have the last class with me, so I wasnt sure where she would go after school.
"Hey, Lane." I greeted her as I sat between her and the man of her dreams-quite literally.
"Hello, Mr. Moment-ruiner." She rolled her eyes and smacked me pretty hard in the arm.
"Oh, what moment would that be?" I teased.
"Oh, you know! Shut up. Anyway, I told Rory she should come by the house today." She smirked mischievously.
"Really?" I said a little too happy. "I mean... Uh, that's cool."
"Admit it. You like her." Tre said.
"It's only been one day, we just met, how the fuck could I like her already?" He asked incredulously.
"Ever heard of 'love at first sight?'" Tre batted his eyes jokingly.
"Of course, and I think that shit's a load of... Shit."
"Oh, Mike's a clever one." Lane laughed. I smacked her in the arm. "Hey, hey, careful with the merchandise, pal."
"Anyway, I don't like her." I stated with an air of finality.
"Like who?" I heard her voice from behind and knew instantly who it was... Or so I thought.
"Rory!" I yelped as I turned around, only to find my eyes on the one girl I wished never to see again: Maria. "Oh... Maria. I... wasn't expecting to see you. I thought you moved."
"Shows what you know." Maria stated cockily. Maria was my ex-girlfriend.
"I know an awful lot about things, you know," I said.
"Yeah, right." She rolled her eyes and flipped her bleach blonde hair back. Oh, what did I ever see in her. She was the perfect description of plastic: bleached platinum blonde hair, fake nails, an infinite volume of make up, tight shirts, the works. Though, she wasn't always like that. Back when we dated, she was one of those rebellious bad girls. Jet black hair, only wore eyeliner, and didn't care about her looks and such. But then she got into the popular crowd, and well, it changed her.
"Fuck off, Maria," Tre said.
"Oh, little Franky wants to tell me what to do?" She mocked.
"It's Tre now," He growled.
"Just go away," I turned my back to her.
"Who's Rory?" She asked.
"She's a new girl...none of your business. Now go away," I couldn't take much more of this.
"Fine, I'll leave," Maria shrugged and walked off.
"Oh, Maria, where did you go?" Alaina groaned.
"She was right there."
"I mean, the old Maria. And honestly, how in hell did you confuse her voice for Farore's? Rory's BRITISH for fucks sake!" Alaina shouted.
"Whatever..." I groaned and stood.
"If you see Rory, bring her back here. Y'know, so she can come over." Alaina said.
"Yeah, yeah, whatever." I walked quickly away from the two. It was minutes before I bumped into Rory, knocking her books out of her hands. I blushed and bent down to help her retrieve her things, noticing an open book. I picked it up and examined a drawing on the open page: a girl with long black hair, piercing blue eyes, pale skin, and fairy wings. Besides it words were scrawled. 'My vision of perfection' it read. Farore snatched the book out of my hands.
"What was that?" I asked her.
"Oh, a little something I drew." I could see her blushing as she stuffed the book into her bag.
"You coming over today?" I asked her.
"Oh... Yeah, I am." She nodded.
"Then c'mon. I'll take you over to where Alaina is. BJ, Adie, Tre, and Jason are coming by as well. Not Jason as in Jesus slash Jimmy, I mean Jason White." I stopped, noticing I was babbling like a fool. Then I led her to where Alaina and Tre were. The rest had gotten to where they were already.
"Come on, let's go." Billie Joe said and we all walked over to the parking lot. Billie, Adrienne, Tre, and Jason got into their own cars and Alaina sat in the driver's seat of our car.
"Why don't I go with you in your car so I can tell you where to go?" I offered.
"Couldn't she just follow us?" Alaina asked. I nudged her signaling for her to shut up. I wanted to be alone with Rory for now.
"Sure, why not?" And with that we both went over to Rorys car. She got into the driver's seat and I into the passenger's. She turned on the radio. AC/DC's Back in Black blasted from the car speakers and we began to drive in silence.
Sign up to rate and review this story