Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Seeing Double

Chapter 6

by jekka10 2 reviews

FIGHTFIGHTFIGHT

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Published: 2006-11-26 - Updated: 2006-11-27 - 2076 words

0Unrated
Chapter 6

Authors note: Again, the wait I know. But it's me, I don't write fast, as I don't like it much. This is the second to last chapter. Hope you all like it, it's 2017 words long. BTW: I don't own COTT. Remember to read and review, in the next chapter Theresa dumps Phil. BAHA.


"Jay NO! It's not his fault."

Jay comprehended the yelling behind him, it wasn't Phil's fault for being hypnotized by the power hungry god. Jay looked at Cronus, deep in his eyes, he saw what everyone else saw. The greed and the hope to win, but Jay looked deeper, he saw fear, for what Jay was about to do to him. Jay charged at Cronus and two pieces of sharp metal collided.

"Nothing is going to come out of this battle Jay, you should give up now."

"You threatened my team Cronus, now you've threatened yourself."

Jay sword glided over the gods shoulder. A deep cut was made and liquid started to spew out of it. Cronus easily recovered from it, but if he kept healing himself he was going to starve of his own power. Jay whipped his head around at the call of his name, but not before backing away from Cronus. Theresa was kicking Phil, but he was oblivious to it. He picked her up and held her above his head. Theresa looked down at the boy who she was trying to pry away from. She knew what was going to happen, she hoped Jay would do something to stop it.

"Fuck let go of me!"

It was the first time people heard her swear out loud, and they were surprised.

"Fucking dumbass, let me down!"

Jay called for Archie to take on Cronus, he ran as fast as he could to the Herry look-a-like, but Atlanta was faster. She dove, crashing the backs of his knees so Phil fell forwards, letting Theresa go to brace his own fall. Jay swung his arm around Theresa as the impact of a body flew them back. She landed, shocked in his arms beside him. She smiled gently at the brunette boy, then spoke in a croaked voice "My vision was wrong." He smiled back. They slowly got to their knees, muscles sore. They looked at their team, fending off the enemies. Archie had his whip in hand, facing Phil. Atlanta stood proud beside him, acting as a team. She too had her weapons, the jaw-trap steel bolas and her wrist laser crossbow. She nudged him and smiled, "We can do this." He nodded his head in agreement and grinned. They looked back at the opponent, they weren't confused though, they knew this wasn't Herry. Neil walked up to the side of Atlanta Archie didn't occupy. He was scared, but didn't show it. Odie was talking to Hermes, getting information though the PMR and the laptop he was on, trying to figure out if Herry was handed the right medication. Jay helped Theresa off the ground, then stood beside Neil. He handed the handsome blonde his gravitational sword, then took out his retractable rod to fight. Theresa stood near Jay with nun-chucks in hand. A screeching sound came from behind them and lights surrounded them. Herry ran up behind them giving Odie the potion, and ran straight for Phil. Everyone charged at that moment, going after a giant, a look-a-like, or a immortal god. As Herry was pushing against the duplicate, Odie ran behind Phil and pulled his head back, shoving the opening of the flask into his mouth. Herry lessened his grip as Phil did as well. Cronus plan was foiled as Phil fell, Herry catching him. The giants were beaten and bruised, some with cuts and scars. Cronus was getting tired from repeatedly healing himself. Things were looking up for the team when Theresa felt dizzy.
She had overworked herself, being threatened to crash against a tree made her competitive nature shoot up. She took down two giants on her own, plus helped the others. She sulked over to a tree and felt herself lean against the cool bark. She slid her body down the trunk and sat there, watching the last part of the fight.

"He's SUCH a coward. He left AGAIN!" Neil exclaimed.

Archie scowled, "He always does."

Jay looked around for Theresa and saw her blinking rapidly. Her vision was going blurry, until finally she closed her eyes. It was dark, she could still hear everyone though. "Theresa!" Jay ran over, wondering what was going on. She whispered, "I can still hear you, don't worry. I'm just tired." A small smile floated over the corner of her lips, now knowing why her vision had ended with a black out. Jay picked her up and carried her into the truck. They drove back to the Brownstone house and walked through the door to their safe house.

---

"DAMNIT NOT AGAIN!" Cronus yelled at the trembling giants that were left. "How could they have beaten him? How'd they get that remedy? Why do they always succeed?"

He sighed at the last statement. He would not believe it, the prophecy would not be correct. He thought back to when Jay looked him square in the eyes, hatred burning through the still maturing boy. Cronus let a slight worry show through his eyes and Jay had detected it, he knew he had. The way he fought was with so much more power and skill then usual.

For the first time he noticed his surroundings, he wasn't in his lair. All the power to heal himself had come up short for his time travel. Blank 'nothing' engulfed him and his minions, he yelled into the sky. Large hand wrapped around him and pulled him away. An abnormally large scorpion ran off towards the giants, following as they ran. Hoping to poison them.

"Wrong placcce to sstop your travelss Cronusss."

"Campe?! Is that you?! Where am I?!"

"On the outskirtss of Tartarusss."

"What?! No?! So you mean, I captured myself!? That's implausible!"

"The Oracle never said the seven would send you to Tartarus, only stop you from your attempts to world domination."

Cronus sighed in defeat as he was thrown in to a cell, only to be locked in there for another four thousand years. Though gods did not need sleep, Cronus laid his head down and fell in to an uneasy slumber.

---

Jay carried Theresa up the stairs, she was in a heavy sleep, and wasn't waking up for loud noises. He looked at her, the worry lines of her face had disappeared and she look revitalized. He opened her door and laid her on her bed. Not wanting to undress her he took off her shoes and left her as she was. Her eyes twitched and she looked at Jay with crisp orbs. She kept the stare and smiled. "Thank you," a whisper escaped her throat. "You're welcome." He started walking away when she called out.

"Can I sleep in your room?"

"Why?"

"I feel safer with you." A faint rouge glowed over her cheeks while the moonlight highlighted them. He smiled again, and nodded. He was doing that a lot lately, just smiling. It felt good. He reached out his hand to help her up, but they never let go. They pulled the golden fleece covers over their bodies, cuddling against each other.

Each of the seven went under covers and snuggled up against pillows, blankets, or a soul mate and fell to a worry-free sleep.

---

"Odie! Odie!" His PMR rang, piercing his slumber.

"Odie! Pick up! You must come to the school with the others! There's important information to be shared! It's about Cronus!"

Odie panicked, not knowing about Cronus' time travel malfunctions. He got dressed, brushed his teeth, washed his face, and anything else in one fluid motion and ran upstairs. He knocked on every door, yelling to get them up. "We got to get to the school guys! It's important!" All at once people ran through the doors. Either going to the washroom or their own. Atlanta made it to the washroom first but happen to catch a glance at a duo coming out of the same bedroom. She smirked and kept running. Theresa ran into the washroom as well, and stuck her tongue out at the guys.

"That's no fair, the girls always win. I need the most time in there anyways."

"They always win Neil, they have Atlanta." Archie rolled his eyes, then an imaginary light bulb popped in his head. Odies washroom! He started running to already find Neil jumping down the stairs. A yell was heard. "I have the luck! Woohoo!"

The rest of the guys, consisting of Herry, Archie and Jay slumped down against the wall nearest the washroom. Archie swung his arm around on to the door.

"Hurry up!"

---

Atlanta smirked at Theresa.

"What? Why are you making that face?"

"I saw what room you came out of this morning."

Theresa slammed her palm against Atlanta's mouth.

"In whispers! They're just outside."

"Well are you going to tell me?" Atlanta demanded in a 'hushed' tone.

"It was nothing, WE did nothing. I asked if I could sleep with him, I didn't want another nightmare. I swear the last one I had, I though I was going to die. Anyways, he agreed and we fell asleep under the covers with clothes on. That's it I swear."

"I believe you, though it's about time."

"You shut up, I can't believe you haven't noticed."

"Noticed what?"

"Well, whoever it is will tell you when they're ready. Are you ready to go?" Theresa packed up her toothbrush, hairbrush, and makeup and left the room. Atlanta followed closely behind. The three guys waddled in, not wanting to be up on a school morning already.

---

"Congratulations children!" The gods gathered around, hugging or shaking hands with each of the seven. They were confused.

"It was just a regular fight, he got away like usual."

"Ah," Hera spoke, the others hushed, "but you wore him down from healing himself, his time travelling powers failed him. He ended up in Tartarus where Campe captured him, bringing him back to where he belongs."

Everyone gasped, he was done, they didn't have to fight anymore! Then reality hit them, they didn't want to go. They found their best friends, soul mates, and life in this small city. They looked at Hera, the Queen of the Gods, with pleading eyes. She spoke with a happier tone in her voice.

"Yes, you can stay in New Olympia and finish school. You can stay in the Brownstone with Athena. And yes, you will still have entrance to the secret wing of this school and you are not only heroes, but champions."

Everyone jumped and Theresa flew into Jays arms. She saw the rest her friends celebrate too, Herry picked both Neil and Odie up, crushing them in a hug and Atlanta dove into Archie. She wondered if she really was oblivious to his feelings. They all sighed and took a new, cleaner breath of air. It felt good to have everything finished, but starting again. The gods once again thanked and congratulated the children. Persephone giving her student a hug, Hercules crushing Herry, Hermes laughing with Odie, Atlanta hugging Artemis and Ares shaking Archies hand. "Good job son, you are this close, "Ares made a tiny space between his thumb and index finger, "from being like Achilles."

Archie complained, "What do I have to do to be as great as him?!"

"Die."

Archie smiled and accepted the compliment. He wrapped his arm around Atlanta, "Good job partner." She replied with a 'you too' and they walked to the other five. They all formed a line in front of Hera for her last words.

"School starts in 3 minutes, go grab your books." She laughed and watched as the seven teenagers ran out of the secret wing of the Greek gods and goddesses. Atlanta yelling back at everyone racing behind her, "I'm going to win again!" Another cry rang through the air, "Not if I can help it." The gods chuckled to themselves, even they noticed the attraction between the two.

Aren't I nice? I don't leave cliffhangers! This was a bit longer for you all. Read and review! Also, I wrote this whole story on the fly. Meaning I had no idea where I was going with it for the whole thing! Gasp, I know amazing.
Sign up to rate and review this story