Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Collateral Damage

Ch 11

by patrickdance4me 9 reviews

so... flashbacks, anyone?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-11-30 - Updated: 2006-12-01 - 829 words

1Original
When we finally got back to the hotel Pete and I were both feeling a little sick, so we went straight to "our" room.

I laid down on the bed as Pete shut the door. This was all so weird. Believe it or not, Joe was right. How could a ghost and a human be together? There was no way it could ever work out.

But when Pete turned around and flashed me a smile, I forgot about that. The guy was nice, gorgeous, and get this: he actually liked me back.

Hell yes, amigos. That is how it is done.

Pete walked over and laid down beside me. He looked right into my eyes and smiled.

"What?" I asked, smiling myself.

"You're beautiful." He replied, giving that same adoring smile.

I blushed, of course. That was so sweet! "Thanks." I muttered, dorky smile and everything.

I couldn't stop the bleeding. Apply pressure, apply pressure. That's all I could think. It was just a cut on the leg. Nothing exotic. But why was it bleeding so much?

"Whoa" I said under my breath, blinking my eyes a couple of times. What the hell...?

"What?" Pete asked.

"I just had... like a flashback or something" I tried to explain. The memory was clear to me, it was a night about two months before my suicide. I'd cut into my leg a little deeper than normal, and I couldn't get the bleeding to stop.

"You ok?" Pete asked with concern, clearly noticing my troubled face.

"Yeah..." I mumbled, not really paying him any attention. Why would I have a flashback?

"Are you sure?" Pete asked, this time reaching his hand up to stroke my cheek. And, you guess it, it went right through. But this time I didn't feel anything. Wait... I looked up to see Pete's mouth moving, but I couldn't hear what he was saying...

"Stupid bitch!" he yelled, throwing another punch at me.

"You're so ugly!" Another one yelled. "Why do you even bother living! You're a useless piece of shit that everyone hates!"

He then proceeded to kick me hard in the ribs. I let out a moan of pain and clutched my now sore body, but let out a scream as his foot came into contact with my mouth, knocking out several teeth...


"Braily!" Pete yelled.

I blinked, and the room was normal color again.

"Wh...what?" I stuttered out, my hands instantly going to my side as I felt a sharp pain there.

"You're bleeding!" Pete exclaimed, trying to help me as much as he could without being able to touch me.

My hand jolted up to my mouth, and sure enough, blood was coming from the inside, running down my chin.

My eyes widened in horror. What the hell was going on?

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, trying to calm myself.

When I opened them, Pete was staring at me with confusion.

"Ok. You were screaming. Then you looked at me and was bleeding." He said aloud, but I think more to himself. "Then you... you're fine..." He scratched his head.

I realized I had stopped bleeding and I didn't feel anymore pain. I was suddenly just as confused as Pete was.

"That was so weird" I muttered under my breath.

"Tell me about it. You looked pretty... um, scary." Pete said. "You went all white and, well, dead looking. Then you started screaming and..." He broke off, obviously not wanting to think about it.

"Sorry... I don't know what happened." I replied, laying back down on the bed.

"It's ok, it just... Braily?" Pete stopped, and looked at me.

"You're so stupid!" My dad yelled, back handing me across the face.

My mother screamed, and my dad told her to shut up as he walked over to me. I had fallen more from surprise than pain, but the latter would increase greatly in seconds as he reared back his muscular arm to throw a punch at his only daughter, the one he brought into the world only to hate...


I opened my eyes and felt the tears run down my face. I felt the bruise on my cheek start to swell up.

Pete was looking at me with a helpless pity and horror. He shrugged and tried one more time to touch me, still not being able to. His comforting arm went right through the shoulders he intended to wrap them around.

I hugged my knees to my chest and cried, not caring who heard.

I picked death to get away from everything. So why was it suddenly all flooding back, the pain and all?

~~~~~~~~~~~
--a little note from me--
sorry that its taken me so long to update! my keyboard came in and i've been playing it like crazy. but woohoo! we got snowed out of school so i have nothing to do all day tomorrow, and i got out at lunch today, so.... :] yeah.

now review, please.
Sign up to rate and review this story