Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Collateral Damage

Ch 12

by patrickdance4me 14 reviews

I am SOOOOOO sorry it took so long. I tried to make up for it. :]

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-12-13 - Updated: 2006-12-14 - 1231 words

3Exciting
Ok, this chapter was um... hard to write. Seriously. Can you say writer's block? I can. It's been like 2 weeks! ahhh! ok, here's something to make up for it :] well, kind of...

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Brailly?" Pete spoke softly, reaching out his hand to touch mine. And surprise, it didn't go through. "Are you ok?"

I nodded, but kept looking at the floor with a blank stare.

Pete moved closer, and the look of concern on his face made me cry harder. He was actually caring about me. I can't truthfully say a lot of people did that in my lifetime.

Suddenly I wanted to be solid more than anything I'd ever wanted. I wanted him to be able to touch me, hold me, protect me from the world that offers so much pain.

But I hardly ever got what I wanted, with no exception at the moment.

So, after a few more minutes of crying my eyes out, I finally regained control of my tears. When I stopped crying completely, Pete moved closer.

He let out a little smile before wrapping his arm around my waist. "I could feel the heat off of you." He explained as I raised an eyebrow. I smiled lightly and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Feel better now?" He asked, kissing my forehead.

"I guess." I mumbled. The answer was a definite yes, because Pete made me feel better by just looking at him, but he didn't have to know that just yet.

"Good." He replied. I closed my eyes and enjoyed being solid and being there with him.

I could really get used to this.

When he leaned down and kissed my lips, I couldn't help but think how different he actually was compared to what I'd imagined. Sure, I'd always had dreams of him being the romantic type, but whenever I usually thought of him, I would never think of someone as sweet as he was being. But I'm glad he was that way.

He deepened the kiss and applied his tongue in my mouth, and we both forgot the situation as it was. He put his hand on the hem of my shirt, and slowly started to pull it up...

And Joe's question of what sex would be like with a ghost popped into my head.

"Pete..." I mumbled, moving his hand.

He opened his eyes and looked at me. "Yeah?"

"This could get majorly awkward, so I don't think we should... well.." I tried to explain, my cheeks flushing red.

"What?" He questioned, but then realization hit him. "Oh! Ha, yeah, you're right." He said with a smile, yet there was a red tint in his cheeks too.

So maybe it was awkward slightly talking about it, but I could only imagine what it would've been like if we would've kept going. Can you say WRONG?

Pete scratched his neck and looked at me. "Yeah. That would be weird..."

I started laughing. "Ok let's not think about that."

"I agree. Yeah... I'm glad you, um, brought that up." He stuttered, laughing as well.

After a few good solid minutes of pure awkwardness, Pete looked at me. "Brailly?"

"Yeah?" I replied, looking at him with a smile.

"Can I still kiss you?" He asked.

I nodded, and with that he leaned in and gave yet another sweet kiss to me. Again he applied his tongue, causing a shudder to go through my body and a moan to escape the back of my throat. My eyes fluttered closed, as did his.

I wanted it. Badly. And, from what my hand was feeling in the seat of his pants, I'm guessing he wanted it badly too. But what if it turned out horribly wrong? There were so many ways to get embarrassed. And it probably wouldn't be very nice for him... No. We couldn't go there.

But there was nothing wrong with enjoying the moment, right?

I placed my hand on his neck and rubbed it slowly, causing his own moan to escape.

"Brailly..." He hummed into the kiss. "God, I want you so bad."

See? I am a good guesser. :]

I wrapped my other arm around his neck and pulled him closer, making sure our bodies were as close as they could be. He laid me down on the bed, and rolled me over on top of him. I opened my eyes for a few seconds, and smiled when I saw his still closed, enjoying the sensation. I know I was. Maybe a little too much, in fact... why wasn't I stopping his hand?

For the second time in 5 minutes, his hand reached for the hem of my shirt. This time I didn't stop him as he slowly pulled the cloth up, revealing the skin on my stomach. As his fingers brazed skin, I actually whimpered. For a dead person, I was sure feeling all the sensations I'd felt during life...

He slipped my shirt over my head, and then looked me in the eyes. I smiled and bent down, slightly tugging on his lips, my sign for: ok, you can do more of that now!

He did. His hands trailed to the zipper on my pants, and he unzipped them in a swift motion.

I then placed my own hands on the hem of his shirt, and pulled it off as well. Pete trailed his kisses down my neck, slightly sucking on it every few minutes.

I placed my hand in his pants, snickering when I realized he'd chosen to go commando.

I massaged his manly parts, getting another pleasurable moan from his lips...

"That's right, bitch. You know you like it." He yelled.

He was sadly mistaken. My whimpering was because of the immense pain, not for the pleasure only felt by himself.

I tried to fight him off, but I couldn't. My 85 pound body couldn't take on his 220.

"Stop!" I pleaded once again.

"Shut up!" He yelled, pumping faster, making the old bed start to shake, and my screams to become louder....


"STOP!" I screamed, rolling over off of who I didn't know was Pete.

"Brailly?" He asked, sitting up suddenly.

I realized all of my clothes except my panties were off, and Pete was fully naked.

Then, of course, I realized it was Pete there, and not that son of a bitch Brian.

"You ok?" He asked, moving closer.

"Yeah... I just..." I stuttered. Why was this happening? The flashbacks were ruining everything.

"Just what?" He asked. "Is this too fast for you? Are you scared? I don't wanna hurt you..."

"No I just... had a flashback. And... I don't think we should do this, Pete" I replied.

He nodded. "I understand." He muttered simply before getting up and gathering up his clothes. I copied his actions, and when we were fully dressed I walked over and wrapped him in a hug.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"Don't be." He replied, wrapping his arms around me and kissing my forehead.

I smiled and put my head on his chest.

Then, you guessed it...

I slipped through. Fuck.

All the way through and on the floor.

Hey... how come I don't fall through the floor? I can go through doors, why not through hotel floors that were high up? Oh well. Death is one fucked up bitch.

I sighed and looked up at Pete with a smile. "Sorry."

He laughed again. "Don't be."
Sign up to rate and review this story