Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tourbus Trauma

Chapter 5: Bruised Eyes and a Date

by KMidnite 3 reviews

Love caught in the middle. Sorry for the shortness. Someone gets kissed, two kisses someone. Drama at it's finest, Ladies and Gents.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-07 - Updated: 2006-12-07 - 967 words

1Exciting
Well, I hope when I upload this, it won't be too late. =D Oh, and if you didn't know, the guys and Isaab are in New York right now, I guess.

xoxoxoxox

The Next Day

Isaab woke up to the sound of Pete on the phone. He was staring at her, but didn't really notice that she was awake.

"... yeah, Bagels with cream cheese and lox, oh and can we add, umm, French Toast with-" he was cut off by the sound of Isaab's scratchy morning voice.

"a side of bacon, cooked well done." That was her favorite breakfast.

"Right, French Toast with the side of bacon, well done please" he said with a smile. He hung up and sat down on the bed.

"Did I wake you?" he asked. She shook her head.

"Watch TV?" she asked him. He nodded and turned on the TV.

When the food came, Isaab ran straight into it and ate heartily. It was her favorite breakfast. French Toast with bacon on the side, bagels with bream cheese and Lox and orange juice with the pulp (best to eat this in New York). There was also Pancakes with butter and syrup and Bacon for Pete. Isaab was literally starved, she practically eat nothing yesterday.

"Isaab, remember chew then swallow". Pete said with his signature smirk of his. He waited for her to swallow a big amount of a piece of her bacon, sandwiched between a piece of toast smothered with syrup (yummy!).

"Shut up, smart-ass" she said returning with a smirk of her own.

They ate most in silence. It was hard to talk with Isaab eating. It was either she looked so good eating that you just wanted to watch her, or so hard to look at that you couldn't even look at her. This was one of those times, except Pete still was watching her. He couldn't help himself.

When Isaab were done, her stomach started to hurt. She ate so much, she needed to vomit. Good-bye good food. Pete wasn't even done yet. She rushed into the bathroom, but did not vomit. She had this system. When she needed to vomit, she just burped it out. She had the talent to burp, voluntarily.

She came out the room and saw the table, plates completely empty, and Pete on his bed, lying down on his side, facing Isaab.

"You want some?" He joked at the sight of her confused look. It went off as soon as she heard what he said and she laughed.

"Oh sure, in you're dreams, Wentz". She said walking toward him, making him sit up straight to meet with his knees that propped up from nowhere.

She took his face and both of her hands and looked straight in his eyes. "Thanks for trying to help." She muttered. He smiled. She loved that smile. She was lost in his eyes and her face came closer and closer. He didn't stop if he wanted to, trying to find her mouth in his.

They met in just a few seconds. Few seconds, of pure heaven for both, until they remembered one of them was with someone else. They separated, reluctantly and Isaab walked a few steps back, shocked at what she had just did. They stared at each other, eyes wide as plates and jaws dropped... all in silence.

Knock knock.

The door opened a little bit and Ryan's head popped out, trying to hide his right eye. Their heads turned and came attention to Ryan. "Umm... Isaab, can I talk to you?" He said nervously, with a smile as nervous as he was.

"Sure" was all that came out of Isaab's mouth and she walked toward him and looked at Pete with a "WTF?" look on her face. He shrugged and she walked out the door.

Outside, Isaab got a look at what Ryan got from Pete, a huge black eye that was purple and was swollen. "Ouch" said Ryan, when Isaab's hand gently connected with his cheek when she was trying to see if it was real or not. She took her hand away faster than a bullet.

"Did Pete do this?" she asked, getting suddenly mad. It hit her, that just a few seconds ago, she had kissed Pete. She felt guilty.

"Yeah, don't be mad. It's my fault, not his. I have been a really bad boyfriend. Sorry." he said smiling. She grinned.

"Thank you, but are you okay?" She asked. He nodded.

"Oh yeah, Brendon knows how to take it off, really fast." She raised one of her eyebrows.

"I didn't think there was a way to do that."

"Me either. But he proved it, when Jon got into a bar fight once" they laughed.
"Well, I know I have been like the worst boyfriend in the entire world, so I am taking you out to dinner tonight. Is that okay?" he asked hopefully.

"That would be great" she said.

He smiled and kissed her in the lips. She was surprised, but gave in, kissing him back. It was great, it has warm and loving. It was quick too, but it wasn't Pete. She couldn't help but think, and it hurt to think this. They separated and she walked to her door.

"See you later then." She said a smile on her face, he smiled back. She opened the door and before walking in, she turned to him and said, "Ryan?"

"Yeah?"

"I would never cheat on you" she walked into the room and shut the door.

What he didn't know was she did already.

Xoxoxo

My shortest chapter... ever.

Haven't done chapter six, I swear I'll at least start it during the weekend. Our short exams are up, so I am S-T-R-E-S-S-E-D out shitless, right about now.

Love and Hate,
Amanda
Sign up to rate and review this story