Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > La Timinia

Answers

by panda_1418 4 reviews

I know, I've finally updated! IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!!!

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-12-14 - Updated: 2006-12-14 - 456 words

3Exciting
Julius looked up, trying to get a glimpse of the face of his rescuer, but the light was far to brilliant for him to look. He squeezed his eyes shut and allowed himself to be pulled over the ledge. As he felt his stomach hit the soft grass, he heard a voice:

"Majesty, he is here."

Still facing the earth, Julius opened his eyes. Because of the glowing light, the grass under his nose appeared to be golden. Feeling his strength flowing back, Julius pushed himself to his feet. He raised his hand, shading the light from his eyes.

"Who are you?" he demanded, squinting at the figure - no, /figures/, in front of him.

The taller of the two spoke. "That is of no consequence, Aviv. What is important is what I am asking you: Why are you here?"

Julius' jaw dropped. "What do you mean, why am I here? I'm here to find this Light and save my best friend! And what's with Aviv? My name is Julius!"

"Aviv is your Hebrew name, son," the glowing body answered. "And I am afraid you are terribly mistaken by thinking that I can save your friend. You have been mislead."

Anger swelled up inside Julius. Usha had tricked him! She'd led him on a wild goose-chase, just so her master would be safe. "Usha ..." he murmured, clenching his fists. "If I ever see her again ..."

The figure held up a hand. "Do not be so hasty in making acusations, Aviv. Your companion was under the same impression as you, believing that la timinia means The Light. She assumed that the term was of her tongue, and did what she thought was right."

"You mean ..." Julius paused, not able to comprehend what this person was telling him. "... that Usha was trying to help me all along? But then why did she ..."

"I didn't betray you," the smaller of the two said. "It was a test, to see if you were truly dedicated to saving Delilah. Unfortunately, it seems I was under the wrong impression. And I am no longer known as Usha, I am Seraphina."

It was all too much for Julius. "But ... I don't understand! If The Light can't help Delilah, what can?"

When the taller being spoke the answer, Julius staggered back a pace. The answer was too shocking. You see, la timinia truly didn't mean The Light as Usha - or Seraphina - had led him to believe. La timinia meant something he wanted, but was afraid of as well. It meant something he had to embrace is he would ever succeed in life.

La timinia meant /love/.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry for the short chapter, but I've got to bounce. Supper and homework, and all that jazz. Byeeeeee!

Panda_1418
Sign up to rate and review this story