Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > This Curse on Your Lips

Tonight the headphones will deliver you.

by jessiearei 3 reviews

Kadence has known the boys since she was 5. But one of the boys has a secret. Will Kadence ever know the secret or will she lose her boys forever first? Read more to find out.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-12-14 - Updated: 2006-12-14 - 1234 words

0Illiterate
This is not real and it never happened and never will happen!! Just a figment of my imagination!!




This Curse On Your Lips

Ch. 1


Kadence had been best friends with Patrick, Pete, Joe, and Andy since she was 5 years old. She was now 18 making Andy 20, Pete 19, and Patrick and Joe 17. They had been through everything together, ups and downs, highs and lows. They stuck together, including this very moment in time...

Patrick's POV:

Kadence called me about 15 minutes ago and asked me to come over. It sounded like she was crying, so I got over there as fast as I could. Kadence is like my sister and it hurts me so much when she's hurt. I finally got to her apartment and cringed when she opened the door. She had a black eye and her place was a mess. And I'm pretty sure I knew who did it too.

"Kade, what happened? Are you okay?" I asked frantically. She collapsed in my arms sobbing. "Shh calm down, It's okay." I carried her over to the couch and cleared a spot for us to sit down. We sat there for about 20 minutes before she finally calmed down.

"Better?" She shook her head yes, "Now tell me what happened."

"Well Zack was over earlier and we were watching a movie. About half way through the movie he started kissing on my neck. Things started escalate from there and he started feeling up my leg and I kept on stopping him. I wasn't ready to have sex with him yet. I mean I like him a lot but I'm just not ready yet. Then he got mad and started throwing things around. I tried to stop him but that just made it worse. And then...then he punched me in the face," Kade said breaking down again.

"Shh, come on, its okay. I'll call the guys over and we'll help you clean up the place. It'll be all better, you'll see."

"Thanks Patrick, you're the best. I don't know what I'd do without you and the guys! I'm gonna go clean myself up while you call them. Try and hide the black eye so Pete doesn't freak out and try to beat the living daylights out of Zack, even though he deserves it."

Pete's POV:

"Hello?"

"Hey Pete, It's Patrick. I need you and the guys to come over to Kade's. Her and Zack had another fight."

"Alright we're leaving now...Is she okay?" I asked worried.

"Yeah, she's just upset." I could tell he was lying.

"Ok we'll be there in about 15, later." I hung up the phone, "Yo Joe, Andy. Trick needs us at Kade's pronto, lets go!"

"Yes ma'am! Did her and Zack have another fight?" Andy asked

"Yeah, Pat said she was fine but I could tell he was lying." We all got in my car and headed out.

15 Minutes Later...

"Holy Shit! It looks like a tornado hit your apartment Kade!" Joe exclaimed.

"Yeah...Could you guys help me clean up some?" Kade asked looking at the floor. She hasn't lifted her head up since we got here. Something's defiantly up.

"Did he hurt you Kade?"

Kade's POV:

Uh Oh! I can't lie to Pete, he knows me too well. But I can't tell him the truth, he'll be pissed! I'll just keep cleaning and maybe he'll just drop it.

"Kade. Did he hurt you?" Oh geez, he's coming closer. He's gonna see my black eye. I tried make-up but it didn't work very well. I might as well just show him...

Pete's POV:

Kadence lifted her head up once I was standing in front of her. I gasped when I saw her face. She tried to cover up her black eye with make-up, but I could still see it. How could someone do that to such a beautiful girl? I always hated Zack, he never treated her the way she should be treated.

"I'm gonna kill him! How could he do that?!? What did you guys get in a fight over now?" I asked enraged.

"It was nothing Pete. It was my fault anyways..." Bullshit.

"Don't say that Kadence! You have respect for yourself! He should too! You've set morals and he should respect them! You know damn well it's not your fault!" Patrick said exasperated.

"He tried to get in your pants and you wouldn't let him so he punched you! Kade that's not right! He had no right to touch you!" Kade started sobbing and collapsed in my arms. I carried her into her room and layed her down. I pulled the covers over her body and was about to walk out of the room when she called my name.

"Yeah Kade?"

"Will you stay with me Peter? I don't want to be alone."

"Of course I will Kade." I got in bed next to her and she snuggled into my chest. Within minutes I could tell she was asleep.

Me and Kadence have been best friends since I was 6, we met at the park. Me, Patrick, Joe, and Andy were playing in the sand box and she was sitting under a big ole tree by herself. Patrick walked over to her and asked her to come play with us. She walked over and I introduced everyone being the confident person I was...

"H-hi...umm...m-my n-n-names-s P-Peter..." So I was a stuttering mess, so what.

"Hi, I'm Andy, this is Joe, stuttering Stanley over there is Pete, and you've met Patrick." Andy did the rest of the introductions for me.

"Hi, I'm Kadence." And we've been friends ever since. She's always gone for the 'bad' boys and always ends up hurt. And us 4 guys are always there to help her pick up the pieces. Her and Trick are the closest though. They tried dating when we were in Junior High but it was too awkward for them and they decided to just stay best friends. I've always been jealous of what Trick has with Kade too, because I have this little crush on her...who am I kidding I have the biggest crush on her and have since we were in Junior High. I just never did anything about it but write songs. Me and the guys started a band a while ago just for the fun of it. I write the lyrics and Trick puts melodies to them. One of the songs I wrote for Kadence was while she was going out with Patrick...

When I wake up, I'm willing to take my chances
on the hope you hate him more than
you notice I wrote this for you.

You need him. I could be him...
I could be an accident but I'm still trying.
That's more than I can say for him.

Where is your boy tonight? I hope he is a gentleman.
Maybe he won't find out what I know:
you were the last good thing about this part of town


Luckily she didn't notice that they were about her. But the guys did and they always made fun of me for never making a move on her. I just don't want to ruin the friendship we have together. It's too great to give up. But maybe if I would have done something, she wouldn't have ended up like this. She wouldn't have gotten hurt so many times...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please review!!!!! I will love you forever!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story