Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Unwravelled Prophecy

The Present Past

by story_master 2 reviews

Theresa is sent back to the past or her present. Was everything just a dream? Or did it all really happen? Will she arrive in time to stop Cronus from defeating the others?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-12-15 - Updated: 2006-12-16 - 1182 words

0Unrated
Tory: Hey there everyone! As promised here is the next chapter! And sooner than the last one was put up. lol. This story is sadly close to the end. I've really enjoyed writing it and I hope that you've all enjoyed reading it. There is still 1 chapter left. But I'll shut up now and let you get on with the chapter.

Disclaimer: Own my stories and that's it.
_____________________________________

" I'm really going to miss you guys." Theresa said as they entered Persephone's solarium.

" Yeah but like you said you'll see us again.. in the past." Atlanta replied.

" Remember to give our past selves the letters, and don't read yours until you get back to the brownstone." Jay added.

" For a Drama Queen you're pretty great." Archie said with a smile.

" I'll miss you too Arch." Theresa replied giving him a hug.

She hugged every one of her future team mates and Hera and Persephone. Then she wiped away a few tears.

" Ready?" Persephone asked.

" Almost." Theresa said as she pulled out her PMR.

" What are you doing?" Odie asked.

" Can I just get a picture of all of us together?" she asked.

Everyone agreed and nodded. Then they all crowded in while Hera took the picture. Theresa looked at it. Atlanta and Archie were giving each other bunny ears, Herry towered over Odie, Jay had his arm around Theresa, and Neil, well being Neil, had his mirror out as the picture was being taken. 'Some things just don't change.' she thought as she showed the picture to everyone.

" I guess this is goodbye." Theresa said again.

" Would you quit saying that! It's only goodbye for now." Herry said as he hugged her again.

" Well, I guess I'll see you guys in the past." Theresa said as she stepped over to Persephone.

She took a deep breath and looked back to her friends. Then she looked up to the goddess.

" Okay, I'm ready now." Theresa said.

Persephone nodded then turned to the mural on her wall. Then she summoned the horae to life.

" The seasons? How will they send me back?" Theresa asked.

" Remember when we had to go back to the Titan War? They sent us back." Jay answered.

" Oh, right!" Theresa said.

" Seasons, we need to send Theresa ten years into the past. Back to her present." Persephone said.

" No problem." the seasons replied.

Theresa stepped in front of them while the others stepped back. She turned one last time and waved a goodbye to them. They waved back and Theresa even thought she saw Archie tearing up.

Within seconds Theresa had vanished. Her world fading to black.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Theresa slowly opened her eyes. It took a few moments for her blurry vision to clear. She looked around her and saw nothing but the night sky and the darkness of the surrounding trees. She rubbed her head and stood up on shaky legs. Once she steadied herself she realized where she was.

Theresa was in the park where she had went through Cronus' portal. But now, there was only one question. Was it all a dream. It had to have been. I mean going to the future and saving the world form Cronus with her reunited team mates, that sounds a little farfetched doesn't it? But then again maybe not.

Theresa took a few shaky steps before seeing a figure coming up the hill side. She squinted her eyes in the darkness and gasped. She would recognize that yellow and purple polo shirt anywhere. She opened her mouth to get his attention but only a small squeak came out.

' Great! Just great!' she thought sarcastically as she slowly and painfuly made her way over to him. He was pretty far away but she was running towards him. Well jogging. She tried to call his name again.

" Jay!" came out her small, hoarse voice.

" Jay!" she tried again, this time her voice was a little stronger.

She was getting closer to him but, he was looking off into the trees. She tried once more to get his attention...

" JAY!" she yelled as loud as she could.

This got his attention. It seemed to have startled him. His head shot up and he looked around. His eyes rested on Theresa's running figure. He dropped his back pack and broke into a run towards her. When they reached each other Theresa collapsed into his arms from exhaustion.

" Theresa!" Jay cried with excitement and worry.

"Jay!" Theresa breathed as they lost balance and fell to the ground.

" Where were you? We were so worried. What happened? Did Cronus hurt you? Wh-" but Jay was cut off when Theresa pressed her lips to his.

They pulled apart and Jay had a shocked expression on his face. Then he snapped back to reality.

" W-what was t-that for?" he stuttered, trying to find his words.

" Because I know that you would never abandon our team by running away." Theresa said with an all knowing smile.

" Y- eah. Listen Theresa... That's why I was out here tonight. Cronus just beat us and I thought tha-" he was cut off by another kiss.

Theresa couldn't do anything but grin when they pulled apart again. Jay had the same shocked look on his face again.

" What was that one for?" he asked.

" Because I know that you put everything you had into finding me. Thanks." she replied.

" Oh course I did. But.. wait how did you know that?" he said.

" Let's just say that.... I had a feeling." Theresa said with a small laugh.

" What?" Jay asked, now completely confused.

" Nothing. Let's go home." Theresa said as she pulled herself off the ground.

" Yeah..... home. That sounds good." Jay said as they began to walk.

On their way back to the road Jay grabbed his abandoned back pack and then he wrapped his arm around Theresa shoulder's to keep her warm in the chilly air of the night. They had gotten home around 2 a.m. At that point they were both too tired to go upstairs so they sat on the couch.

Neither of them expected to fall asleep, but Theresa was the first one out. She fell asleep leaning against Jay's chest, with his arms protectively wrapped around her. He never wanted to let her go again. After about five minutes he was off to the land of sleep too.
_____________________________________

Was it all just a crazy dream? Or did Theresa really go to the future? Will her return to the past effect the out come of everything? Read the final chapter to find out.

A/N: Okay there you have it. I hope that you guys have liked it so far. There is only one chapter left. I just had to add in a little fluff there. The next chapter will have some too. Now I just have One question for all of my readers/reviewers... should I do a sequel? I will if that's what you all want. So send a review my way with an answer or just what you thought of the chapter. Until I update again, Cheers!:)
Sign up to rate and review this story