Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Three Cheers for a Chemical Romance

One Big Family

by A_Chemical_Tragedy 0 reviews

Emma and Charlotte spend the night at Gerard's house. Will anything happen between Gerard and Charlotte?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2006-12-20 - Updated: 2006-12-21 - 585 words

0Unrated
Charlotte took hold of Emma's hand and Gerard took Charlotte's. You can imagine how strange they looked, a happy family moment in the middle of a graveyard. Walking back to Mikey's house (they had to get Gerard's car) was a fun walk. They stopped by Baskin Robins and got ice cream, Gerard put Emma on his shoulders,even though she didn't really care to sit there, and drops of chocolate dripped on his head sometimes, but he didn't care. If you randomly saw them walking down the street you would be convinced they were a family.

At last, they got to Mikey's apartment. It was around midnight and Gerard was carrying a sleeping Emma in his arms. Charlotte knocked on the apartment door and Mikey quickly appeared in nothing but Misfits boxers."

"Aren't those mine?" asked Gerard.

"Uh...Doesn't it take at least nine months for someone to produce an eight year old?" Mikey retorted.

"This is Emma, I found her in the St. Clare's cemetery."

"She really does look like your guys' kid though."

"Well, whatever I need my keys I left them on the T.V."

"Come on in."

Unlike Gerard's theory everyone had left but there was a huge mess they had to climb over to get through the living room. The room smelled of puke and alcohol. Beer cans were piled on top of each other to make pyramids.

"Got 'em," Gerard said triumphantly.

"Night," Mikey said.

"Night," they replied.

While they walked down the steps, Gerard asked Charlotte if she wanted to spend the night at his house and watch over Emma. She said why not and they all got into Gerard's car and drove to his place. When they pulled up in the driveway Emma woke up.

"Where am I?" she asked sleepily.

"It's okay you're at Gerard's house."

"Follow me," Gerard walked to the gate on the side of the house.

He opened a door that lead to a case of descending stairs. Emma grabbed Gerard's hand and he lead her down to the dark room. A light flickered on and a large, well furnished bedroom became visible. Gerard got a blanket from a closet and laid it on the couch.

"Uh, Emma you can sleep on this couch, Charlotte can have my bed, and I'll sleep on the couch upstairs."

"Oh, no it's fine I'll sleep upstairs," Charlotte said sympathetically.

"It's okay I'll be fine." With that he grabbed some clothes from a dresser and walked upstairs.

About 20 minutes later, Gerard came back to get a blanket. Both of the girls were asleep but Charlotte woke up to loud noise.

"Oww, oh crap!"

"Gerard?"

"Yeah, just stubbed my toe on something. It's okay go back to sleep."

"No, let me see it. Come here." He obeyed and sat next to her on the bed.

"Put it up here," she put a pillow on her lap.

She took off his sock and inspected the foot.

"Haha, that tickles."

"Shh, you'll wake Emma."

"Fine." He started to pout.

Charlotte started to laugh and for a moment looked him straight in the eye, but his eyes were too intense so she tried to look away. But Gerard gently lifted her chin and slowly kissed her lips. She kissed him back, wanting to do more but tried to keep in mind that Emma was on the couch. Apparently Gerard also remembered this and stopped as well. So he just lied down and cuddled with her for the rest of the night.
Sign up to rate and review this story