Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Three Cheers for a Chemical Romance

Gone

by A_Chemical_Tragedy 1 review

Charlotte wakes up to the sound of Gerard panicking that Emma is has gone missing.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2006-12-20 - Updated: 2006-12-21 - 578 words

0Unrated
"Charlotte, Wake up!" I could feel someone shaking me.

"Char, wake up! Emma's gone." I instantly woke up.

"Come on get your jacket! I looked all over the house she's not here. Let's go!"

Charlotte drowsily looked at Gerard, already out of his pajamas and dressed for the November weather. She was glad that she slept in her clothes.

She slipped on her shoes while trying to head for the stairs and nearly slipped during the process. Gerard was pretty much jumping up and down the entire time he was watching her.

"Okay, let's go." Gerard handed her the Pink Floyd jacket she was wearing last night as she ran up the steps.

Once inside the car, Gerard handed his cell phone to Charlotte. She looked at him wondering what to do with it.

"Call Mikey and tell him about Emma, he's on my Contacts list." Gerard said reading her mind.

Charlotte flipped open the phone, searched for the number, and called Mikey.

Phone Conversation

"Hello?"

"Mikey, it's me Charlotte!"

"Oh, hey! Uh, quick question: How'd you get Gerard's phone?"

"Oh, he told me to call and tell you that the little girl you saw last night,"

"Emma, right?"

"Yeah, she ran away can you keep an eye out for her?"

"Oh, for sure uh, gimme a minute and me and Alicia will join you guys okay?"

"Alright, thanks Mikey!"

"No problem, see ya,"

End of Conversation

"Okay so Mikey and Alicia are coming to join us. Where do we go first?"

"I say we check out St. Clare's first, since that's all we've got right now."

"Okay, but what about Mikey and Alicia? How are they gonna where we are?"

"Oh yeah huh," Gerard thought for a moment. "Can you text them babe?"
"Yeah." Before Charlotte could do anything the cell phone announced an "incoming call."

Phone Conversation

"Mikey?"

"Yeah, me and Alicia are all ready to go but I forgot to ask where to meet up with you guys."

"We're heading over to St. Clare's, that's the only place we can think of right now."

"Okay, we're on our way."

"'Kay, bye."

"Bye."

End of Phone Conversation

"They're on their way, babe," she told Gerard.

Charlotte felt uneasy, thinking about what might have happened to Emma. Even though she only spent a night with the little girl, Charlotte had pretty much fell in love with her shy, but sweet personality. From what she could tell, Emma had already lost both of her parents. She didn't want someone who went through so much to go on living unloved. Just thinking about how life could be without anyone to care for you made Charlotte shake a bit.

Her gaze fell towards the floor. For some reason she felt as though this were all her fault. The guilt felt as though it were coming up her throat and trying to choke her to get it's revenge. All of a sudden, something touched her hand. Charlotte looked at where her hand lay and saw Gerard's hand laying on top of it.

Gerard had one of those "It's going to be alright" smiles on. You could tell he was sincere, for some reason you just knew. Charlotte held his hand tighter. Then she looked up at the passing scenery. They were just down the street from St. Clare's now. They could see Mikey and Alicia waiting outside their car. Gerard was still looking at Charlotte when Mikey screamed,

"Gerard look out!"
Sign up to rate and review this story