Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Divide and Conquer

Icey Circumstances

by story_master 5 reviews

Ice is back with a vengence and an evil plan that is sure to take down Delilah and Julius. She wants revenge for all the times that those two have taken her down, and this time she knows exactly ho...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-12-15 - Updated: 2006-12-15 - 1551 words

3Exciting
Tory: Hello there Delilah and Julius fans! This is my first story ever for Delilah and Julius so please be kind. I just recently started watching it so if details are wrong please let me know. I would appreciate reviews and constructive critism. Also I would like to give a shout out to Darks for inspiring me to write a story for Delilah and Julius with her awsome stories! You rock Darks! Anyways on with the story...

Disclaimer: I do not own Delilah and Julius, just my story.
_______________________________

ICEY CIRCUMSTANCES

" Are you sure that we're going the right way Julius?" Delilah asked as they scaled the side of a mountain.

" Yeah. These are the co-ordinates that Scarlett gave us." Julius replied as he climbed over the top of the ridge.

Delilah and Julius had been sent on a mission to the Himalayan Mountains to find Ice and stop her in her latest attempt to freeze the world. They had been dropped off at the base of a ridge about half way up the mountain. The winds had been too strong for the helicopter to take them up any higher, so they had to climb.

Julius grabbed Delilah's hand and pulled her over the top. They now sat in the snow, breathlessly, looking around for any sign of Ice. Julius had pulled out a pair of thermal binoculers and was scanning the mountain side, while Delilah looked at geographical maps of the moutains, looking for any caverns that would make a nice place for Ice to make her latest lair.

" Why did she have to be a vilan bent on freezing the world?" Delilah asked through chattering teeth.

" I don't know del-" Julius stopped mid sentence and stared through the binoculers for quite some time.

" What is it?" Delilah asked, standing up and walking over to her partner.

Julius lifted his arm and pointed in the distance. She took out her own pair of thermal binoculars and looked to where he was pointing. She let out a short gasp before she felt her feet slip out from under her.

The two agents had fallen into one of Ice's traps. They hit the solid ground moments later. The last thing either of them remember seeing was Ice's boots walking towards them.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

He wasn't sure how long he was out for but Julius was the first to come to. He squinted his eyes to adjust to the dimly lit room. His head was groogy from the fall. He moaned as the pain came back to him. He looked around and noticed that he was in one of Ice's frozen jails.

" Ah, Julius. So good of you to wake up." Ice said as she walked over to him.

" Where's Delilah?" he asked, as his vision cleared and he realized that Delilah was no where in sight.

" Delilah? Oh she's fine. For now anyways." Ice laughed.

" What did you do to her?" Julius demanded.

" Me? I haven't done anything to her. And it isn't me that you should be worried about. You should be more concerned with the harsh, unforgiving cold of the mountains." she replied.

" Where is she?" Julius asked, getting real tired of Ice's games.

" Why do you care so much about her? Wouldn't you rather work on my team?" she asked with a smile, completely ignoring his question.

" No. Now where is Delilah?" he demanded.

Ice's smile faded and she walked over to a panel of computers. Then she looked back to the imprisoned boy and smirked before disappearing out of sight. He hung his head fearing what Ice might do to Delilah.

" Julius?" came the oh-so-familiar voice of his partner.

" Delilah?" his head perked up and he looked for the source of her voice.

" Where are you?" she asked.

" I'm in one of Ice's prisons. Where are you?" he replied, still scanning the room.

" Look up." she replied.

Julius looked up to see a vent grate about him. He squinted his eyes a little and saw Delilah. She pulled out a nail file and started to saw through the frozen roof of Julius' cell. In a matter of minutes she had cut a hole big enough for Julius to fit through.

" Give me your hand." Delilah whispered as she heard footsteps that not doubtly belonged to Ice.

Julius jumped and garsped the mitted hand of his partner. Delilah had just pulled him up as Ice came in.

" Now Julius I'm afraid I have some bad news about-" she stopped mid sentence as she noticed that Julius was gone, " What! Where did he go?!"

She rushed up to the cell and looked inside. Then she noticed the hole in the roof.

" No!" she cried.

" You have an-" Julius' catch phrase was cut off by the sound of ice shashing against ice.

Then, before anyone could make a single move, Ice's henchmen had come in and stood beofre the two agents, ready to fight.

" Good. Now I can take my anger out on you." Julius said as he lunged at one of the large men.

Delilah joined in the fight and neither of them seemed to notice Ice slipping out of the room.

" Julius Ice is getting away." Delilah called to her partner.

" You go after her. I'll be fine." Julius replied.

" I'm not going to leave you." she said.

" I'll be fine De. Just catch Ice." he called back.

With that Delilah took off in the direction that Ice had gone, leaving Julius to fight two large henchmen.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Delilah had followed Ice's steps outside. 'That's one good thing about the snow. It's easy to follow people.' Delilah thought as she was led into a large ice maze.

Delilah stood at the entrance and looked into the depths of the maze. She took one step beofre seeing Ice run by. Delilah took off after her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Julius didn't have too much trouble beating the two men. He was caught between the two of them yet wore a smirk on his face.

" You want me? Come and get me." he taunted as they circled him.

Both henchmen doved forward to catch him but he jumped out of the way just in time. The two men crashed into each other, knocking them both unconsious.

" You two have an appointment with justice." Julius said victoriously.

Then he called Al and Scarlett up, letting them know that they needed to have two henchmen picked up. Then he went after Delilah and Ice.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Delilah had been following Ice around in circles. By now she was getting really mad. Not only did Delilah hate Ice but she wasn't too fond of the cold either. She getting really tired of this game and decided to take a shotrcut.

She climbed up onto the top of the snow hedges and began to walk along them. ' Much better.' she thought as she made her way easily through the maze.

She saw Ice up ahead and broke into a run. On top of snow hedges that isn't the best idea. It wasn't too long before Delilah slipped and fell off, causing the snow hedge to collapse and bury her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Julius had run along the outside of the maze rather than go into it. He decided that he would cut Ice off at the exit, she'd never expect it. He had made it there and saw no footprints so he was ahead of the game.

A few seconds after he had come to a stop Ice came around the corner and ran into him. Neither of them expected it so they both fell to the snowy ground. Julius was the first to his feet and he began to walk towards her. Ice stood up and took a step back, then a smile crept across her face.

" Julius, you wouldn't hit a girl now would you?" she asked in an innocent child like voice.

Julius stopped in his tracks and thought for a second. Then a smile spread across his face.

" No, I wouldn't." he said.

Ice almost leap with joy at the thought of her escaping. She always knew that Julius was soft.

" He might not, but I've got no problem with it." came the voice Delilah.

Ice turned around just in time to be hit square in the face by Delilah's frozen hand. She fell to the holding her nose and then Julius tied her up.

" You have an appointment with justice." he said with a smile.

Just then Al came around the corner in a snowparka, followed by other agents.

" Great job kiddo's." he said as Ice was taken away.

" Mark my words, I will have my revenge Delilah and Julius." Ice shouted as she was dragged off.

Al, Julius and Delilah just laughed it off.

" What do you say we get somewhere warmer, like the academy?" Al said as he began to walk back to the helicopter.

" Sounds good." the two replied at the same time.
_______________________________

A/N: There you have it! I hope that you liked it. Send a review my way and let me know what you think. Did you like it? What do I need to improve on? Any and all comments or constructive critiques are welcome, but please no flames. I will try to update soon but I promise nothing. Until then, cheers! =D
Sign up to rate and review this story