Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Collateral Damage

Ch 15 (the end, suckas! hehe)

by patrickdance4me 15 reviews

the end. i know. its sad. but here we go...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-12-25 - Updated: 2006-12-26 - 1101 words

5Insightful
-----NO ONE'S POV-----

Pete woke the next morning with a groan. He had the headache from hell, and he wasn't quite sure why.

He sat up, and then his eyes widened when he realized he was bare ass naked.

He then remembered his dream, God it'd been a good, yet strange one. He'd been having the fuck of his life, but with a ghost...? Yeah, weird.

He pushed the covers off himself, but stopped when he saw the substances on the sheets.

Wet dream?

He sure hoped so. But he somehow couldn't picture all of those substances being his...

He decided to shake it off and he got out of bed and put his clothes on, which were thrown all over the room. Apparently he couldn't wait to get to sleep. In the nude?

He went to the door, hoping to go give Joe a rude awakening. But he looked at the table beside the door, and an eyebrow went up.

There was a note there.

Los Angeles City Hospital
Room 118A


Um, ok? Pete didn't know what the hell that was about. But for some reason, he pocketed it.

He then walked out of the room over to Joe's, where he quietly creaked open the door.

Joe was still sleeping, much to Pete's delight.

Pete walked over, and tried to muffle his sniggers as Joe moaned out: "Yeah, right there, yeah, that's it baby..."

"Joe, you're such a dork." Pete whispered. "And not a cool one." He added, but then stopped. Why the hell did he say that.

Pete shrugged it off and got in position. He counted to three, then jumped on top of Joe, waking him up.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Joe yelled, then when he saw Pete he hit him with his pillow. "You're suck an ass, Pete!"

Pete laughed. "Wake up!"

"Go fuck your girlfriend!" Joe exclaimed, rolling over and trying to go back to sleep.

"Well, I would see, but I'm single at the moment..." Pete started, but then was cut off.

"You and ghost-chicka aren't together?" Joe asked.

Pete starred. "Huh?"

"Ghost-chicka? You know, uh, Brailly?" Joe asked.

"I think you dreamed things man," Pete said with a laugh, then he walked out of the room, leaving Joe to be very confused.

His pocket suddenly started to burn, and he rubbed it. "What the...?" He muttered, and then grabbed the piece of paper out.

Well, he had nothing else to do...

~~~~~~~~~*~

Pete walked down the hospital halls with his hood and sunglasses on. Maybe no one would recognize him that way.

He walked past 112, 114, 116, then, ah, here we go.

He looked in the window and saw a girl there, hooked up to tons of machines.

She was fairly pretty, but she had some really ugly scars on her arms. She looked vaguely familiar...

The girl from his dream.

Pete didn't understand. She was real? But, he'd never seen her before, or at least, not that he remembered. And he was sure he would have remembered her face...

He sighed and walked in the room. He made his way over to the chair beside her bed, then sat down and looked at her face.

He didn't even know her name, much less exactly what the hell he was doing sitting in a hospital room beside someone he didn't know.

He looked at the records above her bed and saw that she'd been there for 2 days. Not to long, then. But they also said she hadn't woke up. And that she was...

Suicidal. Well, attempted to be so anyways.

It brought back memories. Of antidepressants and Best Buy parking lots.

Pete looked at the floor, still wondering why the hell he was here. But he didn't feel the urge to leave. He just felt like he had to stay. For some weird reason...

"Pete?" Came a raspy voice.

His head snapped up, and his eyes met the most gorgeous brown ones he'd ever seen in his life.

"Um, I... I mean, I just.." He stuttered, but the girl giggled, but stopped suddenly as she tried to move her arm and discovered the wires.

"What the fuck?" She spit out, then she looked around at the room. "Oh my God."

Pete watched her expression as she looked around. At first it was surprised, then scared, then... excited?

She started grinning, and then she started crying.

"Wait! Don't cry!" Pete exclaimed, surprised.

"I'm sorry, Pete, I'm just... it's... I'm alive, babe. That's awesome." She said.

He raised an eyebrow. Babe?!

"Did you just call me babe?" He asked.

She looked at him with confusion. "Yeah..."

"But I don't, I mean... I've never met you before..." He said uneasily. This girl was obviously a little touched in the head. I mean, she was suicidal and all...

"You don't... remember?" She asked, and her happy tears instantly turned to sad ones. "You don't remember /me/?"

Pete shook his head and got up to leave.

"Pete, wait!" She cried, not wanting him to leave. He had to remember!

"I'm sorry, I just don't remember you." He explained as he heading towards the door.

"But you have too! You told me you loved me! Remember? Remember how Joe thought having sex with a ghost would be fucked up, but we, well, we did it anyway? Remember?" She begged.

Pete did remember. But it was in his dream last night. Maybe they'd had the same dream?

"Pete, please! Do you even remember my name?"

He thought, and then he nodded. He did remember.

"See, I was there! You have to remember!" She begged. "Just say it, say my name."

He shook his head. He probably had the wrong name anyway...

"Say it Pete." She pleaded.

He shook his head again.

"Please, Pete." She whispered, almost choking on her words.

He turned around and looked at her. "Brailly."

She smiled, and everything rushed back on him, and he knew it was real, she was real.

He walked over and kneeled beside her, then placed his hand on her cheek.

"God, Brailly, you're breathing." He whispered, and he found tears in his eyes as well.

"I know. It feels great." Brailly said with a laugh.

He smiled, and leaned down and placed his lips on hers.

"I love you, Brailly." He whispered, and she smiled.

"I love you too, Pete."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END!!!!!!!!!

god, those last chapters were a bitch to write.

but i thought you guys needed a nice christmas present, so why not finish my favorite story? yep, no go review.

or i will be one mad writer >_<

hehe.

tis sad.

i miss it already.
Sign up to rate and review this story