Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Words That I Can't Say

Ch 3

by datwoKCs 0 reviews

the good thing about me and casey is we update a lot because we are constantly nagging each other lol

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-01-02 - Updated: 2007-01-03 - 1005 words

0Unrated
casie's pov

"Oh my God," I heard Casey mutter. Hmm, funny.

That's exactly what I was thinking. But about a different person.

There he was. Just standing by the guys' car, staring straight into my eyes. I felt goosebumps go up my arms. Damn. He still had the same effect on me.

"Let's go." I heard Casey whisper, and with that he grabbed my hand. I was a little confused, then I remembered. We were a couple. Well, halfway.

We walked over to Joe, who was accompanied by Pete. Both were eyeing mine and Casey's hands with a little curiosity. But not too much.

They thought there would be no way we'd be together, with Casey being gay and all.

"Hey guys." I heard Casey say. Apparently he had more guts than me, or maybe he was having a little less trouble keeping them down. Either way, I didn't want to be the first to speak.

"Hey." Joe replied.

I looked up and our eyes met, making me get a tingling in my fingertips. I blushed and looked down. God, I did NOT want to be there.

"So are we gonna stand out here all day and look at each other? Because we're both pretty exhausted from the flight..." Casey said.

Pete snapped out of whatever daze he was in, which consisted of him staring at Casey's crotch, and smiled. "Yeah, let's get out of here."

Joe and Pete climbed into the car and Casey let go of my hand and put his on the small of my back, leading my to the door, which he opened for me. Aw, how sweet. Note to self: find a guy like Casey that is straight.

We piled in and after Casey shut the door he put his arm around my waist, drawing me closer to him.

Yes, this was super weird. But Joe wasn't particularly liking it. He looked in the mirror at us with a glare.

Hey pal, you cheated. Kiss my ass.

He started the car and pulled out of the parking lot. I couldn't wait to get somewhere so I could sleep. I was tired from the ride, and Casey looked like he was too.

I leaned my head down on his shoulder and put my hand on his leg about 4 inches from his crouch before closing my eyes.

I heard Pete cough from the front seat. Ok, this was awkward beyond belief.

I opened my eyes to see Pete staring at me with a pretty much "I wanna kill you" look on his face. But it didn't hurt me a bit. I still wanted to hurt him for what he did...

Ok, you're probably wondering what happened. Long story short. Joe was with me. Pete was with Casey. Joe and Pete hooked up behind our backs. And I didn't even know Joe was bi. Ok, yes. It is an awkward weird situation. But like I said, long story short.

So Pete was still staring at me, and I got an idea. How's this for cheating, Wentz?

I lifted my head and looked at Casey.

"Are you tired?" I whispered, loud enough to get Joe's and Pete's attention.

He nodded. "You have no idea."

"Me too." I said, pouting.

He looked at me and smiled. "We can sleep when we get to their house."

I smiled. "Good."

I then leaned in and kissed him fully on the lips, nothing drastic. But enough for Pete to gasp and for Joe to slam on the breaks. Thank God no one was coming.

"Um, exactly what the hell is going on?" Pete asked, looking at Casey with a panicked expression.

"Am I not allowed to kiss him?" I asked with a sweet smile.

"Well, I mean, I just... He.. you know..." Pete stuttered.

"He's my boyfriend?" I said, causing Pete's eyes to widen.

"What?!" He exclaimed, looking at us in disbelief.

"You heard her Pete, we're together." Casey said, looking at the floor.

Joe was still looking at us with weird eyes, still parked in the middle of the road. People were passing him and flipping him off, but I guess he didn't really care.

"Joe, could you move please?" I asked.

His furrowed his eyebrows. "Could you explain to me why you're with him?"

"Well, you see, when two people feel attraction for each other..." I started sarcastically.

"Bull shit. He's gay, Casie." Well, if you want to put it bluntly...

"Well, apparently you are too so I don't see how..." I started to fight back, and he hit the steering wheel with his fist.

"I am not!" He yelled.

"Then what the fuck were you going with him huh? Just a friendly fuck between friends?" I yelled back, getting more than a little angry. I hadn't expected this conversation to come up so fast, but if he was going to argue back, so be it.

"We did not fuck! Jesus, Casie, I was dr-" He exclaimed, but I cut him off.

"You were fucking naked in his room!" I argued. I knew what I saw.

"Can we please not have this conversation in the middle of the fucking highway?" Casey interrupted.

Joe's face was red by then, but he took a deep breath and pushed on the gas.

"Jesus, it's been 3 fucking years." I muttered, mostly to myself, but Joe heard me.

"And I still love you." He said, glancing up to the mirror with a softer impression.

I got a lump in my throat as the tears started to well up. Damn. I've been back for all of 5 minutes, and we're already fighting, and he's already told me he loves me.

I snuggled closer to Casey and laid my head on his shoulder, staring at the mirror the entire time. Joe would glance up every minute and lock eyes with me, but I didn't reply to his statement because I knew what the truth was.

I still loved him.

Even after all the fighting, all the tears, all the heartbreak.

I still loved him.
Sign up to rate and review this story