Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Ghost Girl.

Chapter 003:Endlesly, She Said.

by Popciclegirl 1 review

Deeply depressed Lori talks to Andy about her problems.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-01-05 - Updated: 2007-01-05 - 575 words

0Unrated
Lori sat in front of her mirror, brushing her long brown hair. She applied the makeup and was all ready. She couldn't believe he was gone. It just goes to show you, you don't have to be a celebrity to die by threes.

'Well, at least he doesn't have to suffer alone.' She thought, referring to her dad and step mother who had passed away 3 days apart from each other. 'It looks like I'll be though.'

Pete knocked on the door and came in. "Hey." He said.

She remained silent.

"How are you doing."

She sighed. "My parents passed away, how do you think I am?"

He looked at the floor. "I'm sorry..."

"Don't be. It's not your fault I'm so depressed."

"Everything's gonna be fine you know."

"No, Pete. Everything's not gonna be okay. This makes me realize, no one can live forever. That means, me and you and everyone else. I just...I can't help but think about it." She rested her head on his shoulder. "I don't wanna go."

He smiled. "I don't know what you're talking about. You're 27 years old, perfectly healthy and...you have a long way to go until you die."

"That's what you think." She muttered.

"Just, think on the positive side." He said before exiting the room.

"I can't break his heart like this!" She yelled to herself. "He doesn't know what I'm feeling. Every time he sees me, I can tell that he's breaking down a little bit more. Please, don't make me!" She looked out the window towards the sky. "Don't make me!"

*After the Funeral*

"So, Lori. Are you okay?" Andy asked.

The record shows this was the first time he called her by her real name. "Yeah, he was a bit of a life ruiner anyways...my sisters were only crying because they knew they'd get the money and the house." She smiled weakly.

He nodded. "Pete talked to you already?"

She nodded. "Yup. C-can you keep a secret?"

"Of course, what's up?"

"I don't know why but...I have this feeling as if...I'm not gonna make it."

"What do you mean?"

"Like, I can't go on. I need to quit life, now."

"You mean like suicide?"

"Not so much suicide, but I'm being forced. I'm not gonna make it to my 28th birthday."

"So basically, you're dying."

"I kind of messed up with fate before I met you guys. I made a deal kinda. You're gonna think I'm crazy."

"No, I could never think that."

"I asked him if I could die when I feel as if I've had enough. I've had enough."

"So you're going to die."

"In exactly 2 weeks. That's why I've been so mean lately. I just can't take it anymore."

"Oh."

"Just promise me you won't tell Pete. You can tell Patrick and Joe but that's it. Promise me!"

"I promise."

"Thank you." She said. They both hugged.

Sometimes Lori felt as if she was already dead. She never got attention, even being the girlfriend of Pete Wentz. That didn't really matter. The band gave her a lot of attention though. Pete would be devastated if she died.

'I take it back! I don't want to! Please, I don't want to!!' She closed her eyes. Wishing this was all a dream but when she opened them, she was still in her chair. She shook her head. "It's no use." She exited the room leaving a book open...
Sign up to rate and review this story