Categories > Original > Horror > Story of a Beautiful Girl

Chapter 2: The Shadow

by Captjacksgrl 0 reviews

A little girl grows up into something more.

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Published: 2007-01-07 - Updated: 2007-01-07 - 203 words

0Unrated
Today was the first day of school for Irene. She wore an elaborate light blue dress made of silk and velvet; it also had dark green flowers neatly embroidered into it. She wore little leather boots and white gloves that her mother made for her. Her hair was tied back into a neat bun as well.

"But mommy, I don't want to go to school, I want to stay here and help you around the house," said five year old Irene.

As Allison laughed she said, "Ire you have to go to school so that you can get an education and meet new friends."

"Oh if you say so mommy," said Irene as she pouted at her mother.

While Allison and Irene were walking towards the schoolhouse, Irene thought she saw something move in the woods.

"Mommy, I think someone is in the woods, I want to go home," said a frightened Irene. But when Allison looked, there was nothing there.

Allison laughed "Oh Ire, you don't have to be nervous about school, I'm sure you'll make lots of friends," laughed Allison.

The shadow looked at Irene from behind a tree and whispered, "Yes, you will be a fine addition to my army."
Sign up to rate and review this story