Categories > Original > Horror > Story of a Beautiful Girl

Chapter 3: The Forbidden Forest (Seven Years Later)

by Captjacksgrl 0 reviews

A little girl grows up into something more.

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror, Humor - Published: 2007-01-07 - Updated: 2007-01-07 - 439 words

0Unrated
It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon; everybody had gone back home to either discuss what the minister had said at the morning service or get a quick nap before the dinner bell rang. Twelve year old Irene and her best friend Mary sat in the middle of the fields just outside the town near the forbidden forest making flower chains for their mothers. As they were laughing and talking about their crushes, Irene heard a sweet, but dark voice whisper, "Little Irene so pretty, you will be mine soon."

Irene looked around and asked her friend, "Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?" said Mary.

"That voice, it sounded like I've heard it before." answered Irene.

"No, you must really be in love with Jeremy if you just heard his sweet voice huh?" giggled Mary.

"No I'm not!" said Irene blushing furiously as Mary laughed at her.

Then she heard it again. "Come thy child, into the forest, find me."

"Umm Mary, I'm going to go into the forest to gather some more lilies."

"What! You can't go in there; you'll be breaking the elders' rule! Besides, the monster could get you!" exclaimed Mary.

"Forget the elders!!! You must come to me!!"

"Nonsense, there is no monster in there. Don't worry, I'll be back soon, I promise," laughed Irene. Before her friend could protest, she had disappeared into the forest.

As Irene walked deeper into the forest, she kept hearing the hoof beats of a horse and that sweet and dark voice saying,
/"Follow my voice young one; come to me." As she reached an opening in the forest, she noticed that she had stumbled upon the heart of the forest. Finally she noticed that she was in the middle of the forest. Crunch "Hello! Is anyone there," she shouted nervously. Crunch She was about to ask again when she heard, "Hello Irene."/

As she turned around slowly, she saw not a monster, but a tall dark and mysterious looking figure on a black muscular Clydesdale. This figure was a man who was blue from head to toe. Despite the color of his body he was very handsome. His face was kind and those yellow cat eyes bore nothing but gentleness as he looked upon her. His silky black, blue and silver hair came down to his waist; and if you looked close enough, you could see that he had two horns sticking out from his head, black wings emerging from his back, and a long black tail. He wore brown leather pants, a red shirt made of silk and leather boots.

So do you like it or what?!!
Captjacksgrl
Sign up to rate and review this story