Categories > Original > Horror > Story of a Beautiful Girl

Chapter 4: The Son of the Fallen Angel

by Captjacksgrl 0 reviews

A little girl grows up into something else.

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Published: 2007-01-08 - Updated: 2007-01-08 - 231 words

0Unrated
"Hello young one....we meet again," said the blue man.

Irene gasped and said, "You! You're the one I saw in the woods seven years ago?"

"Yes, that is correct," said the man as he got off his horse. "My name is Lucifer III. I have come to earth to find someone to help me avenge my kind's pain and sorrow. I want you to be part of my army and help us," explained Lucifer.

"Why should I, you are forbidden, a sin and do not wish to be apart for your sinful wishes," said Irene very sternly.

"Ah, but that is where you are wrong my child. For you see, you are the descendent of the creator himself; Satan. It is your destiny that you rule by my side and claim victory for the demons," explained Lucifer.

Just as Irene was about to say something, they heard many of the townsmen calling her name. "Well, that is my cue to leave; think about what I said my child. I will be back. You can not escape from your destiny!" With that said Lucifer climbed onto his horse and rode off into the night.

"Irene! Dear Lord we were so worried about you," said one of the men. Allison and Mark ran to her and held onto her tightly, both crying tears of joy that they had found their beloved daughter.
Sign up to rate and review this story