Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > From Friends To Sisters In One Night

Suprise Suprise!! Part 1

by TeamWentz17 1 review

Yea, soo this part in the story is kinda like a filler, but it's kinda cute, I guess. Mikey and Gerard plan a suprise for Trish and Leah.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Other - Published: 2007-01-11 - Updated: 2007-01-11 - 1414 words

0Unrated
The next day, Trish is at home and she's reading a magazine and she has the radio playing. Her mom is in the kitchen making some lunch for them. Trish is thinking about what all had just happened; with meeting the guys and what not. She'd tell her mom, of course, but would her mom believe that she's actually, dating the lead singer? "No, that's crazy," Trish thought to her; a small town girl dating a rock star? Trish decides to get up from the couch and go into the kitchen.
She sees her mom reading a recipe for chicken pasta, hardly ever did they have pasta, but they were both craving it so, her mom decided to make it.
Trish is stirring the pasta and says "So, the concert was fun."
"Yea, I was wondering about that. You enjoyed yourself? Leah's mom told me that you guys got to go backstage? How exciting," Trish's mom replied.
Trish nodded and said under her breath "We met and hung out with the band yesterday."
Her mom stopped what she was doing and turned to Trish and asked, "You did what with them?"
Trish blushed and said "Yea, we uh met them and they asked us to hang out."
Trish's mom couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her daughter met a famous rock band and didn't tell her. They had more of a sister to sister relationship than a mother to daughter relationship and basically if something major were to occur they'd tell one another.
Her mom smiled and asked, "You didn't tell me that one. Are they nice? No, get straight to the point, are they cute?"
Trish laughed and nodded, she didn't realize that her mom would be so cool with it. Just then Trish heard 'Hey There, Delilah' by the Plain White T's on her cell phone and she answered it.
"Hey Leah, I'm good, yea I told her, she was cool with it, surprisingly," Trish said into the phone.
Leah told Trish about how Mikey and Gerard wanted to see them again. Trish was ecstatic and a little curious as to why Gerard didn't call her. Leah said that Mikey came up with an idea, but it was to be a secret, that only Mikey and Gerard knew about. Trish agreed to go and Leah was to call back Mikey and tell him. They ended their conversation and just before Trish could tell her mom, she heard 'Teenagers' on her cell phone. She figured it was Gerard calling and so she played cool and answered the phone.
"Hello? Ohh hey Gerard, I'm good, how are you? Tonight? Ohh uhh yea sure, is it fancy or casual? Formal? Ohh really? Sounds intriguing," she said into her phone.
Trish ended her conversation, turned to her mom and said "Mom, let's go shopping." Her mom laughed and said "Ok, but after lunch."
Trish agreed and ate her lunch. A half hour went by, she and her mom went to the mall. Gerard had told Trish to get a formal dress that wasn't too long and not too short. She walked into the dress store, Windsor and found a bunch of cute medium-length dresses. Everything from pink to black to orange to polka dotted dresses. Trish tried on spaghetti strapped black and pink polka dotted dress and a halter strapped medium black dress. She decided to go with the black dress her mom agreed and to their luck it was on sale. It was originally $100 dollars and now it was only $70 dollars. What a deal, right? This is Trish we're talking about. Any who, back to the story.
Trish also picked up a pair of black flats and some open toed high heals. In case they were to go dancing or something, she could wear the black flats. Her mom suggested that she get the polka-dotted dress as well, just incase it wasn't that formal. Luckily the two were both in her size and on-sale.
Later, Trish and her mom stopped at Jamba Juice to get some smoothies, when Trish's cell phone rang. It was Gerard; he said that Trish should bring something fun to wear to tonight's surprise. She agreed and told him that she had just the outfit. After Trish and her mom finished their smoothies, they went to Claire's to get some jewelry for that night. Trish picked out a rhinestone necklace and bracelet. She also picked out some bangle bracelets and long-beaded necklaces for her other dress. They paid and headed home.
When they finally got home, Trish took a shower and then got ready to go to Pete and Patrick's place. She spiral curled her hair and put it up in a high pony tail. She decided to go with the medium-length dress first. She looked exquisite and she topped her outfit off with some smoky eyes and pink lipstick. Trish grabbed her cell phone and purse and then headed off to go and pick up Leah. Leah was dressed in a black medium length dress as well, but her dress had accents of red and pink. She looked amazing and her hair was down, but had a few braids. They drove off to Pete and Patrick's to await their surprise.
"You both look so beautiful," said Pete to Trish and Leah. They thanked him and asked where Gerard and Mikey were. Pete said that he didn't know, but just then Brendon, Ryan, and Patrick all grabbed the two girls and took them into the house. They blind-folded them and then a few minutes later they carried them out to a limo that was waiting. The girls were un-blind folded and realized that they were in a limo with Pete, Patrick, Brendon, and Ryan. Curious as they were, they started to laugh.
"Is this our surprise?" asked Trish.
"No, we're driving to your surprise," replied Pete.
"I thought you didn't know what was going on," Leah said.
"I said I didn't know where Gerard and Mikey were," laughed Pete.
Trish and Leah brushed it off and turned on the radio. They were listening to some rock when, the DJ said, "This next one goes out to two very special girls, Trish and Leah, from anonymous."
The song was "Vampires won't hurt you" by My Chemical Romance. Trish and Leah laughed as they sang along to it. Trish went to text Gerard to thank him, when Brendon snatched her cell phone out of her hands.
Trish looked confused and said "Hey!! What are you doing?? That's my phone!!"
"No cheating and guessing where they are," said Brendon as he beckoned Leah for her phone, too.
"Oh, fine, have it your way," Trish sighed.
They continued to drive for a little longer and then they stopped at a beach. All six got out of the car and saw that Krystle was waiting by a picnic table with two roses and a note. Trish and Leah walked over to her and asked what was going on. Krystle didn't answer, but she told them to read the note.
The note read, "Let me sweep you off your feet, rescue you on my white horse, and dance the night away." "Love Gerard and Mikey Way," Trish and Leah both blushed and Krystle followed them to the limo. Trish's rose was white and Leah's was pink. That was their favorite kinds of flowers. In complete and utter bliss the two didn't realize that they were to their next destination. Both Brendon and Ryan escorted Trish and Leah into the building that which they had stopped at. This building seemed older on the outside, but as soon as they got in, they stepped into another world. They were escorted onto the elevator and once they got to the bottom floor, they saw a trail of white and pink roses. Once they finished the trail, there was a sign that had an arrow leading them to another room. By then Brendon and Ryan left the two girls and went back to the limo with Patrick, Pete, and Krystle.
Trish opened the door and was taken aback by the sight of a beautiful, empty stage. They both walked onto the stage. Gerard and Mikey both walked out onto the stage in suits and they twirled the girls around, dipped them back, and kissed them passionately on the lips. Just then, music started to play and Gerard and Mikey danced with Trish and Leah. Both girls had tears in their eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story