Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > From Friends To Sisters In One Night

Surprise Surprise!! Part 2

by TeamWentz17 0 reviews

Ok, soo this is DEFFANITLY the climax of the story!! LOADS OF SURPRISES!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-01-12 - Updated: 2007-01-12 - 1592 words

0Unrated
After they finished dancing, Gerard and Mikey had dinner set for the two girls; it was all prepared and planned well in advanced. This was only one of the surprises that were to happen that night. Gerard knew how much Trish wanted to be an actress and so he was to take her to a place she only dreamt of performing on. No, not Broadway, a comedy club named "The Second City". He got her a spot in an improv show.
Dinner went over well and the two brothers took Trish and Leah to the back exit where a black Escalade was waiting.
"This is exciting, I'm so lucky to have a sweet boyfriend, like you," Trish said to Gerard.
Gerard smiled, kissed Trish and said "That's because you're my girl."
Mikey and Leah were holding hands and kissing.
Leah pulled away and asked "So, where are we off to next?"
"Another surprise," laughed Gerard.
Mikey nodded and said "This one's for Trish, Gerard and I found out something about her and we wanted to surprise her."
Trish looked puzzled.
"And what might that be?" she asked.
Gerard and Mikey didn't answer. They kept on driving until they came to a city that was full of bright lights and advertisements. Gerard and Mikey got out of the car and opened up the doors for Trish and Leah. They took the girls by the hand and walked inside another older looking building. There they met up with Krystle and everyone.
Trish turned to Krystle and asked "Hey, what's going on? This place looks a lot like...." Trish stopped talking and looked at the gigantic sign that read, 'The Second City'. Trish was shocked; she couldn't believe that she was at the famous comedy club that she had only dreamt about.
Krystle laughed and replied "Yea, you're at The Second City comedy club."
"And guess who's going to be performing?" asked Brendon.
Trish looked around and meekly replied "You?"
Brendon laughed and said "At a comedy club? Naw, I think, uhh you are!"
Trish just about fainted, but luckily Gerard was right behind her to catch her fall. She smiled and mouthed "Oh my gosh."
Just then Gerard, Mikey, Brendon, and Ryan took Trish backstage. She giggled and said "Yea, this was part of that fantasy as well."
"Yea, we figured, four rock stars taking you backstage so that you could perform for a huge audience," said Gerard with a smile.
Trish swallowed and asked "Huge....audience??"
Gerard nodded. They came to a room that had a star on the front door. The star had a list of people on it that were to perform that night. Trish's name was second! She opened the door and the guys walked her over to her "reserved" mirror. Trish got a big smile on her face. Gerard kissed her head and whispered into her ear "Make me proud, baby."
The four gave her hugs and left the room. Trish took a deep breath and a make up artist started to apply make up on her.
"Where's my dress? I need my dress," she asked the make up artist, Lynne.
Lynne pointed to a dress rack that had had Trish's polka dotted dress waiting for her.
"Pete dropped it off for you, hours ago," Lynne replied.
After Trish was all dolled up and dressed, she decided to wonder around back stage. She was next and so she wanted to see who her competition was. Trish caught a glimpse of the audience and her face lit up. She was glowing and was ready to wow the audience. She then met up with a group of 4 other actors. One happened to be Idina Menzel. Idina is her favorite actress and Trish was taken aback.
"Wow, umm do you do you know who you are?" Trish asked nervously.
Idina laughed and said "Today? Well, my skin isn't green so, I can't be Elphaba."
They laughed and Idina continued "Yes, Hi, I'm Idina Menzel."
"I know you're like amazing!" Trish said excited.
Idina laughed and continued "Are you ready to play some Improv? I hear you're on a team at your school?"
Trish nodded.
Idina introduced Trish to the other members of the team; Ryan, Natacia and Darran. Trish recognized Darran from the My Chemical Romance concert; and so did he.
"Oh my gosh, Hi!" Trish said to Darran.
He laughed and replied "Hey, you're from that concert, right?"
She nodded.
Just then they heard, the MC say, over the loud speaker "Now we have a little treat for you, please help me with welcoming, Idina, Ryan, Natacia, Darran and our special guest Trish!"
They all walked on stage and Trish immediately saw Gerard and Mikey in the audience. "Alright, our first game is 'New Choice'," announced the MC.
Krystle and Leah may have been the loudest, because they kept cheering for Trish. The show was a hit and everyone had fun. By the end of the show, the guys were bombarded by fans for their autographs and pictures. Gerard grabbed Trish and they posed in pictures with fans.
"Because she's the real star," Gerard exclaimed.
**
Fans congratulated Trish on her performance. They finally left the venue and headed out for the last and final surprise. This time, they were back in the limo with everyone. Gerard and Mikey gave Trish and Leah both a glass rose that had their names engraved in it. Trish's glass rose had something special attached to it. It was a ring! And engraved inside the ring was 'Gerard + Trish'. Trish was shocked; she had no idea that Gerard really felt the way that he did. "It had only been a week, how could this be realistic?" Trish thought to herself.
Trish looked at Gerard, whom was smoking a cigarette. He was nervous that she'd decline his proposal. Gerard butted his cigarette and turned to Trish, whom was holding the ring. He took it from her; he took her left hand, and looked deeply into her eyes. Trish became nervous as well.
"Tricia, I love you with my heart," Gerard began to say.
"Gerard, we've only known each other a week," Trish said nervously.
Gerard kissed Trish's hand and continued "I know, darling, but I've wanted this since the first time we talked. I guess you could say it was love at first sight."
Trish believed deeply in fate, she knew that if the right one were to come along then she'd know it and right now, she felt it. Her heart was racing and she was blushing. Just then, the limo stopped. They were outside of a house, in a neighborhood that both Trish and Leah didn't recognize. Gerard and Mikey led Trish and Leah into the house. Mikey and Leah entered the house, but Gerard and Trish stayed outside on the steps. Still holding hands, Gerard knelt down. He seemed to be really nervous, but determined all at the same time.
He gazed into her eyes once again and asked "Tricia, the love of my life, will you marry me?"
Trish's eyes began to feel tears and she could feel that she was blushing even more so now. She accepted and Gerard kissed her passionately on the lips. Trish felt as if she was floating on Cloud 9. Gerard put his arms around her and opened the door for her.
Inside, they saw Mikey and Gerard's mom, Trish's mom, Bob, Frank, Ray, Brendon, Ryan, Spencer, Jon, Krystle, Leah, Mikey, Pete and Patrick sitting in the living room awaiting their arrival. Trish was still crying at this point and then she ran over to Krystle and Leah to tell them the exciting news.
"Oh my gosh! Congrats, Hun!" exclaimed Krystle.
"You're engaged to Gerard Way! Aww, Tricia Lynne Way. I like it," Leah added.
The three hugged.
Gerard and Mikey's mom walked over to her future daughter-in-law, Trish, and said "Welcome to our family, Trish."
Trish thanked her and gave her a hug.
Just then, Mikey came over to Leah, with a glass of champagne. He told her not to drink it yet, for he had a surprise for her, too.
"Now, my big brother's getting married to a gorgeous girl that adores him, but that's not all the surprises for you tonight," Mikey started to say.
Everyone looked puzzled, especially Leah. Mikey reached for a ring in his pants pocket and then he knelt down.
"Leah, I love you, and I know that it's only been a week, but you've just got that something that makes me fall deeper and deeper in-love with you, every time I see you," Mikey continued.
Mikey continued with asking, "Leah, will you marry me?"
Leah was speechless and she was totally and utterly surprised.
She got up the courage to say "Yes, I will."
Mikey slipped the ring onto her finger, got up and kissed her passionately on the lips. She looked over at Trish and smiled.
Trish laughed and said "I guess we'll become sisters after all."
She and Leah laughed. Leah and Trish felt like the luckiest girls in the world. Leah Way and Tricia Way is what they were about to become.
"Alright, let's pour some champagne," announced Brendon.
Everyone laughed and agreed. Gerard proposed a toast "To my future bride, Trish, I love you and can't wait to start our new life together. And to my future sister-in-law, heh, good luck with that one." Leah laughed. Gerard continued to say "No I mean, welcome to our family, sis."
Everyone clinked their glasses together and drank champagne.
Sign up to rate and review this story