Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Against All Odds

Decisions

by Arisa 3 reviews

Umm..Sorry, not much happened in this chapter. I'm also sorry it took so long to get up, I had trouble uploading this, but its been done for a few days.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-01-11 - Updated: 2007-01-11 - 1280 words

1Original
Ch.5 Decisions
These take so long for me to actually sit down and get the time to type up, but I've been thinking about what to put in here since my last update/ In fact, I've been ignoring classes because of it. Oops. Ah well, I think I will be starting another fic, in the Fall Out Boy section, it may be up before this, if not, then soon after. It will include Panic!, and if I do the sequel it will be in the Panic! section. Just as a not, I also don't own Clandestine. xDD On a special not, I heart you Fabby, my loyal reader~! You rock!

Ryan's POV

"Do you think she'll stay?" I asked, gently stroking Katie's hair as she slept. I heard Brendon sigh and there was a long pause before he answered. "I don't know, you know what Jon said. She's really worried about our career. How do we tell her she's worth it. Besides, wouldn't real fans like the music?" Brendon let fout another sigh and took one hand off of Katie's back so it was resting on my hip. Ryan nodded, "Yeah. I'm not sure how to explain it to her. Guess we'll just have to wait for her decision." The conversation kind of dropped there, and we both fell asleep fairly quickly.

Katie's POV

I blinked a few times when I woke up and almost gave out a giggle. The boys were still asleep, so I carefully crawled out of their arms. They moved at the sudden loss of body heat, but ended up snuggling closer to each other. They looked so adoreable. I quickly made my way into the bathroom, goin through my morning routine, then taking my shower while it was early. I stepped out, wincing when I put all my weight on my right ankle. I had tripped during, or technically after, an arguement with my ex, Patrick, and it still hurt. 'Obivously I'm getting used to the boys carrying me. That is so sad.' I smiled, laughing to myself.

I quickly got dressed, wearing basically my usual. I had on another pair of ripped jeans, 'Were these all ripped when I bought them?', and paused as I went to pull on my shirt. I noticed that there was a bruise beginning to formg on my wrist where Patrick had grabbed me, so I decided on a simple, black, long-sleeve shirt just in case it got worse. I put on a little bit of eye-liner and brushed my hair, which was already half dry, before walking out. I glanced at the clock and noticed that it was still only six in the morning. I must have fallen asleep early last night.

The only thing I knew was that today the guys had a photo shoot, and then a concert tonight. So, I decided to get out and make some breakfast. I blinked as I peeked into both my brother and Spencer's rooms. They were gone again. 'Where do those boys go?' I wondered to myself. I picked up a note on the counter as I entered the kitchen. 'Slept with FOB, meet you losers at the shoot.' I rolled my eyes. Typical Jon, he was probably too lazy to come back after talking to Spencer. The note was, after all, in Spencer's writing. I instead set about making breakfast for the three of us.

I had just finished the pancakes, the only thing I could really find, when Ryan came out. He gave me a smile, placing his arms around my waist. He only had on a pair of boxers and a slightly big shirt. I leaned into him, smiling. I had taken longer than I thought, and it was now about thirty minutes to seven. "Should I go wake Brendon or not?" Ryan nodded. "He needs all the time he can get to be ready, even though they'll do most of the stuff at the shoot." I laughed as Ryan took a seat, taking a few pancakes. I wandered down the hall, crawling onto the bed.

Brendon shifted a little, but didn't wake up. I laughed, noticing how cute he really looked asleep. I shook him slightly and his eyes fluttered open, as he gave me a small smile. "Morning." He mumbled, still half asleep. He stood up, reaching a hand out for me. I laughed and took it, dragging him towards the kitchen. He raked his fingers through his hair, following me. Ryan had waited for us, and there were three plates that the pancakes had been separated onto. We all sat and ate, making small talk. When we returned to the room, I was laying on the bed staring at the ceiling, the sound of the guys changing filled my ears, but I was thinking about the conversation ahead.

I felt the bed sink down on both sides of me and I sighed mentally. I had decided earlier that I wanted to stay, even if it would be hard at times, but now I was doubting myself again. I sucked in a breath and sat up to see both of them staring at me, "Um, well.... I guess you both know I've come to a conclusion..." (I was tempted to end here, aren't you glad I didn't?) I decided that I should go with my gut, what I felt before I got to thinking about it. " I want to stay. I want to be here with you." Brendon tackled me, and pulled me onto his and Ryan's laps. I noticed only then that they looked like I was, about to cry.

We sat in silence, staring at the ceiling comfortable for about five minutes before my eyes caught the clock. "We should go, it's already seven, and the shoots at eight." Ryan and Brendon nodded, Ryan picking me up this time. "You guys make me feel so lazy." I laughed, shaking my head. Brendon grinned at me from the door. "Your just so cute though." Brendon said with a cheeky grin, while I stuck my tongue out at him. Ryan laughed, "Besides, we couldn't walk around like this with each other, too weird." I laughed, nodding my head. "True enough."

There were fans as far as you could see from the front door, and some of the closer ones were giving me odd looks, some harsh, some curious. The guys just turned towards the back, where a driver was waiting. We got into the car and headed towards the place where the shoot would be held, the name of which I didn't actually find out. When we stopped outside there was security keeping the fans in check. As we stepped out onto the short path to the door, I couldn't even make out ninety percent of the yells. "I LOVE YOU BRENDON/RYAN!" "WHO IS SHE?" "WILL YOU MARRY ME?" Most of them were along those lines. We were inside shortly though, and I noticed my wrist was actually starting to hurt. I sat down as they all got ready for the shoot, making small talk with some of the employees and the guys, mostly Jon and Spencer since they were pretty much ready.

Not that much happened in this chapter, but the next one should be more exciting. Please review, and look out for my new fic, which I hope to post in the next few days. I've had this chapter done for a few days, but I was having trouble getting it up. Also, if any of you guys post stories on fanworks, I need some help. When I try to upload this chapter, it tell me there are illegal characters. Help?

Sign up to rate and review this story