Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Divide and Conquer

A Team No More

by story_master 2 reviews

Ice is back with a vengeance and an evil plan that is sure to take down Delilah and Julius. She wants revenge for all the times that those two have taken her down, and this time she knows exactly h...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2007-01-12 - Updated: 2007-01-13 - 1326 words

2Exciting
Tory: Hi there! I finally updated! Yay! Sorry it took so long. Not really much to say here. Thanks to everyone who's reviewed so far! That's about it. Oh and sorry if I don't spell the last names right. If I do could you tell me how to spell them the right way? Thanks.:D On with the story! Enjoy...

Disclaimer: I don't own Delilah and Julius, probably never will. I just own my stories.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Julius stared at the door for a good long while. He had tears forming in his eyes and his mind was swirling. He couldn't believe what she had just said. Could it be? No! It couldn't. Julius refused to believe it. It just couldn't be the end. Not like this, not now.

He pulled open the door to his hotel room and walked over to Delilah's room. He knocked on the door a bit hesitantly. No answer. Then a loud voice from behind him made him feel a little uneasy.

" Can I help you sir?" the man asked.

Julius spun around to see a rather large man with bags standing there.

" Uhh. Hi. I'm just looking for my friend. She was staying in this room." Julius replied.

" Well, she must've checked out because I just rented this room. Now if you would excuse me, I'd like to unpack." the man said pushing past Julius.

' Checked out? But why? When?' Julius thought as he ran to the elevators. He didn't wait for the elevator to get there, he couldn't waste any time. So he ran to the stairs and did his best not to fall down them.

He reached the front desk in about five minutes and rang the bell. Then he stood there waiting and trying to batch his breath.

" Yes. Can I help you?" the manager asked.

" I need to know if Delilah Devenshire checked out of this hotel." Julius said, still trying to catch his breath.

" Devenshire? Why yes she did, about ten minutes ago." the manager replied while checking files on his computer.

" Did she say where she was going?" Julius asked.

" No. But she did leave this for a Julius Chevalier." he replied handing the blonde spy a folded up note.

" Thanks." Julius said as he took the note and left.

He walked around until he found himself back at his room. He went in and sat on the chair by the desk. Then, taking a deep breath, he unfolded the note and read it.

Julius,
Don't come after me. I'm fine. I'm going back to the academy. I'm asking Al for a new partner. I'm sorry but I just can't do this anymore. You stay there and enjoy the rest of the vacation.
Signed Delilah.

Julius sighed and put the note down. He could tell by the small tear drops and pen marks that it was really hard for Delilah to write that. He himself felt like crying. He was losing Delilah... his Delilah and there wasn't a single thing he could do.

A sudden knock at his door startled him and pulled him out of his thoughts. He got up and walked over to the door. He couldn't see anyone through the peep hole so he opened it up.

Before he could react he was thrown to the floor and held there. Then he saw the familiar boots that could only belong to...

" Ice."

" So good to see you again cutie." Ice said.

" Want do you want?" Julius asked, he couldn't see who the other two attackers were.

" Like I said 'I will have my revenge'... and this is it." she said with a slight cackle.

" What did you do to Delilah?" he asked.

" Delilah. Oh I had someone take care of her." she smirked bringing her face close to his.

Julius tried to pull back but he was held firmly in place.

" But don't worry cutie. You won't see her suffer." she said.

" Where is she." he asked.

" Is that all you ever think about is Delilah Delilah Delilah?!" a familiar annoying voice asked.

" Ursula?" Julius was surprised to hear her voice.

" Very good Julius. Now get him up." Ice said.

" Are you sure about this. Delilah could be here somewhere. We never did find her and-" the other attacker was cut short by the annoyed scream of Ursula.

" Emmett! You weren't supposed to tell him that!" she yelled.

" Quiet! The both of you!" Ice demanded.

The two shut up and a sly grin came across Ice's features.

" Now knock him out and let's take him to the van." she smirked.

The traitorous agents did as told and held a damp cloth doused in chlorophorm over Julius mouth. He began to feel drowsy and fell to the floor. The last thing he heard was Ice's words.

" Night, night cutie."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Delilah sat in the back of her taxi looking out the windows. She sighed as they pulled into the airport parking lot. She paid the taxi driver and gathered her luggage. Then she walked through the airport doors.

Just as she made her way to the line for her plane back home her cell phone went off. She took it out of her pocket and answered it.

" Hello?" she asked.

" Delilah? Where are you? Are you okay?" came Al's concerned voice.

" I'm fine. I'm at the airport. I'm coming home." she replied, a little curious as to why Al was acting this way.

" What about Julius man? You can't just like leave him there!" Al said.

" Yeah, Al about that. I was hoping that I could get a new partner..." Delilah said slowly.

" You have to go after Julius man! Ice has him!" Al said, ignoring her request.

" What?" suddenly Delilah felt very confused which was unusual for her.

" He sent a distress call to us. We tried to contact him but we like didn't get an answer man. You've got to find him!" Al insisted.

" But I thought that Ice was in prison. We caught her." Delilah stated.

" She escaped, with the help of two masked people. Scarlett is working on identifying them. You've got to like hurry man!" Al replied.

" I'm on it. Don't worry." Delilah said with a little sigh before hanging up.

She turned around and ran out of the airport. Then she hailed down a taxi and headed back to the hotel. What she failed to notice was the black car following her.

She got back to the hotel and raced up to Julius' room. She found the door busted open and slowly walked in. She found it empty.. for the most part. On the floor by the desk she found the note that she had left for Julius.

She went over and picked it up then stuffed it in her pocket. She looked around some more and searched for clues. Much to her surprise and misfortune she found absolutely nothing else. She sighed and walked over to the window.

" Julius, where are you?" she whispered to herself, a small tear slid down her cheek.

She closed her eyes for a moment and opened them just in time to see the reflection of a person in the window. But before she could turn around she was struck with something hard. The last thing she remembers is seeing someone come down close to her and hearing almost inaudible words.

" I'm sorry."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A/N: There you have it! Sorry for the short chapter. I promise that the next one will be longer. I hope that you liked it! Ooo, has Julius turned on Delilah? Hmmm, you'll just have to stick with me to see what happens. I know that I said that it wasn't the end of Delilah and Julius but I didn't say that there wouldn't be a few bumps and twists along the way. Send a review my way and let me know what you think of the story so far. I'll try and update sooner. Cheers!
Sign up to rate and review this story