Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > you didn't tell me it was HIM!

Band Practice

by smokeyozzy 11 reviews

Katrina meets the guys (sorry, i suck at summaries)

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Humor - Published: 2007-01-14 - Updated: 2007-01-14 - 1079 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer:I only own my characters, the plot, and what everyone says. The P!ATD guys own themselves :(

A/N:Heres chapter 3, it was gettin really long, so i cut it into two, but i cut it at a resonable place so dont be mad at me. Just a warning, its still pretty long, so yea. And, dont hesitate to tell me if it sucks, i need to know those things (i wont be mad at u if u say it sucks, i promise). And remember kids, the only way to make it in this world is by reviewing! Thanks to all my lovely readers and reviewers:
Fabnosity
pinkkissypetefreak
Danishgirl9
Geets
Natalie
THANX U GUYS ROCK!!!!

________________________________________________________________

Katrina's Point of View
The Next Day

BEEP BEEP BEEP
I jolted awake. 'It's Saturday, why is my alarm on?' I thought to myself as I rolled out of bed. I glanced at the clock on my dresser 'Wait a minute, my alarm is set to go off at 5:00 AM, not 12:00 PM.' I remembered, scratching my head confused.

'Duh!' I slapped myself in the head, 'My cellphone'. I walked across the room to my desk and picked it up. It blinked One new message in little letters on the screen. I pressed listen and held the phone to my ear.

"Hi, this is Ryan. And Spencer and Brendon!" two faint voices yelled in the background along with Ryan's. I laughed. "I was calling about hanging out later. Well, the guys and I have a band practice today at 2, I kinda forgot about it." My heart sunk, I was really looking forward to hanging out with them. "Um, It cant be cancelled, but I was wondering if you and your friend wanted to come and watch us. Maybe we could do something after? Well, I dunno, call me back when you get this, bye."

"End of message." the computer voice on my cellphone said.

I dug around in my pocket for Ryan's number. When I found it I punched it in.

Unknown:"Hullo?" a groggy voice answered.
Me:"Hello, this is Katrina, im looking for Ryan. May I ask who this is?"
Unknown:"Hey Katrina, this is Jon. May I ask if you're Ryans's girlfriend."
Me:I laugh, "No, im not his girlfriend, im just his friend. Can I talk to him?"
Jon:"No, what if you're a creepy stalker or sumthin?" he asked
Me:"Come on, please let me talk to him, he told me to call him." I giggle.
Jon:"Nope, no can do."
Me:"Why not?" I ask, getting impatient.
Jon:"Don't get your panties in a bunch, he's not here at the moment. He'll be back soon."
Me:"Oh," I laugh, "Why didnt you just say that in the first place then?"
Jon:"I dunno, I guess I just didnt wanna."
Unknown voice in the background:"Lemme talk to her!"
Jon:"No dude, You'll scare her away, then Ryan will be Pissed."
Unknown voice in the background:"No I wont, I promise."
Jon:"Fine, but if shes not on the phone when Ryan gets back you can explain why. He's been waiting for this call."
Unknown voice:"Hi Katrina! This is Brendon." he yelled into the phone.
Me:"Hi Brendon! Could you please talk quieter, you're hurting my ears."
Brendon:"Oh, sorry." he sounded disappointed.
Me:"That's ok. Can I ask you a question?"
Brendon:"Sure, ask away."
Me:"Did you eat sugar for breakfast?" I asked him laughing.
Brendon:"Nope, I just had some Captain Crunch and Mountain Dew." he replied laughing
Me:"Oh," I giggled, "thats technically the same thing though."
Brendon:"Well, yea, but you asked if I had sugar, and its not just sugar."
Me:"I suppose you got me there." I giggled.
Brendon:"Well, I gotta go, cuz your boyfriend's back and he wants to talk to you."
Me:"Ok, but Brendon?"
Brendon:"Yea?"
Me:"He's not my boyfriend."
Brendon:"Okie doie, whatever you say. Bye Kit-kat." I giggled, Kit-kats were my favorite type of candy.
Me:"Bye bye Brendon."
Ryan:"Hi Kat."
Me:"Hi Ryan, hows it goin?
Ryan:"Crazy, we have a concert tonight."
Me:"Oh, I knew that. Me and Breanne were gonna get tickets, but they were sold out."
Ryan:"That sucks! Wait, I can get you tickets." he said laughing, most likely remembering that it was his bands concert
Me:"Ry, thats too much work. You dont have to."
Ryan:"Please let me, I want to."
Me:"Fine, when is your band practice again?"
Ryan:"It's really sound check for our concert, it's in an hour.Can you go?"
Me:"Yea, where is it?"
Ryan:"Nonsense, I'll pick you up."
Me:"Okay, is the concert right after it?"
Ryan:"Yep, I'll pick you up in half an hour?"
Me:"Sure thing, see you soon, bye."
Ryan:"Bye." he said happily then hung up.
END OF CONVERSATION

I was excited. I ran downstairs and told my mom that I was going to the concert after all. She told me to have fun and not to come home late. I wondered why she didnt ask questions, but then I realized she probably talked to Ryan's mom about it. Heck, she probably knew Ryan was in my favorite band the moment she made the plans for us to hang out. I was too excited and in a hurry to be mad though.

I called Breanne and told her that I got tickets to the concert. After she finished flipping out I told her to be ready and at my house in twenty minutes. Then I hopped in the shower, when I came out, Breanne was in my room.

"I know im early, but im just so excited!" she screamed. Then she helped me pick out my outfit and finish getting ready.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan's Point of View

I couldnt wait to see Katrina. I knew it was dumb, but I missed her already. I know it may seem sad, but shes my only friend besides the guys. We didnt know eachother real well, but she was like a sister to me.

I told the guys she was coming to the concert and that we needed to leave for sound check.

________________________________________________________________________________
A/N:Sorry, thats shorter than I wanted it, but I have to get off now. Chapter four will just be longer I guess. Im sorry if ur mad, but I have to eat and do homework. Please review, and I'll get chapter 4 posted asap
Sign up to rate and review this story