Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Friends For Enemies

E: 5

by Oreo-child 1 review

This started out on Fandomination.net, but I'm having this weird problem so I'm typing it here.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-01-16 - Updated: 2007-01-16 - 1412 words

0Unrated
Patrick's POV

As me and Pete exited the basement, he kept throwing me back what seemed to be sympathetic yet threatening glances. Like he felt sorry for the shit he just beat the fuck out of me, but proud of his accomplishment. It's like I'm never gonna be happy with this ass wipe around, I thought. Bell can't possibly be this stupid. No, she's not stupid at all. It just seems that Pete's not on her suspicion radar. His charm and good looks are her kryptonite. It makes me sick to Hell and back.
We went thru the door to be met by the one and only Bell Alicia Trohman (Her name just rolls off my tongue.). She, instead of getting very lost in Pete like always, gazed upon me. I must really look like I got mauled by a bear, but alas, it was a Wentz.
Bell pulled me into her bosom and said the nickname she gave me (much better than Joe and Andy's "Leprechaun Boy" or "Shit Face" from Pete.). "Patty Cake?" was all it took from her to make me feel as sorry as hell for myself. I could never have her. I just shook my head like a dumb ass, told her a really lame ass excuse ("It's ok, I'm fine. I just...fell. That's all. I need to use the bathroom."), and let her go.
I went towards the stairs to be met with the stares of every person on the way. As they started asking me stupid questions and oxy morons, I tried to ignore them. I was doing a pretty good job until my path was blocked by Joe who was dancing with some chick I see at school all the time, but never actually talked to before because once she totally blew me off and made fun of me ("Aw, you're an adorable midget, but I'm not into dating below 5 feet and 3 inches!").
"Dude, what the fuck did you do?" Joe asked rather idiotically.
"Nothing, I fell." I mumbled.
"Where, off the Eiffel Tower?" Andy said as he walked up next to our conversation.
"No, down the basement stairs."
"And may I ask what the hell were you doing in my basement?" Joe looked confusedly at me as he asked this.
"Me and Pete wanted beer and thought there was some downstairs. But we couldn't find the light switch."
"And you thought there was beer in my basement, why?" Joe now had crossed his arms over his chest, cocking his brow.
"I dunno, Pete's idea. Did you know you look like a chick when you do that?" I said before I escaped from them.
I faced a few more stares before I finally reached the bathroom. I shut the door behind me and went over to the toilet. I tried to convince myself that the feeling in pants was me needing to take a piss. I just need to pee, I just need to pee, I just need- It's not an erection, I just... need... to... Dammit!
I took my cock out the hole, hoping that it was limp and full of pee. Instead of the feeling being pissing, I had a fucking boner.
Now I had it in my hands, trying not to touch it anymore. My original plan was to put it back and ignore it long enough so I can get home. But that's when my eyes darted to the lotion bottle sitting on the sink. I went from being rational and intellectual to using animal instincts. I snatched up the bottle, squirted a generous amount into my palms, and started stroking.
I bit my lip and closed my eyes ( "Take me away to paradise..")*, completely going numb. I could care less about what was going on around me. I couldn't even hear the loud music the was blaring downstairs. I definitely didn't hear what was coming out of my mouth when I started moaning, but I had a good idea of what it was. "Bell."
I did this for about an estimate of 3 minutes, pulling and not caring. All I could think was: Why couldn't I be him? When I finally released, I shuddered hard and opened my eyes. They were stinging from the sudden light that hit them after being closed for so long. Not to mention that I drew blood from biting my lip so tightly (Wow, I can bleed a lot in one day.).
Instead doing my usual crying, I held back the tears. I knew I couldn't stay in Joe's bathroom all nite, especially when there's a party going on. There's only 3 bathrooms and I doubt that bedrooms toilets are available. Even though I didn't even sniffle at Joe and Bell's, I knew I was gonna cry a fucking flood once I got to my front door. So I zipped up my pants and turned around. That's when I saw it. I knew I closed the door entirely when I entered, so why the hell was it cracked? Bad news. In an instance I began panicking.
Who saw me, I thought. Who saw me and knows I was whacking off? Did they tell everyone downstairs? Are they gonna interrogate me about it? Was it Pete? Was it Bell, even? Oh fucking no! I couldn't believe that I forgot to lock the door, but it was too late. I was busted.
I came out the door, now looking for the person who walked in on me. I was alone for a pretty long time upstairs, I knew. I didn't even notice it was dark up in the hallway. They couldn't be far ahead. But before I hit the steps, I heard a noise, like a scream, a girl's scream that I recognized. Bell.
I followed where the noise came from, Bell's parent's bedroom. I thought she was in trouble, but before I touched the doorknob, I heard a certain male's voice. "So Bell Trohman, are you gonna be my sex kitten?" Pete's arrogant tone filled the air. I pushed the door open just a bit (good thing the hall was dim or else they would've saw light) to see him lying on top of her, trying to seduce her like always, nibbling her neck and shit like a porn star. No, she's not a sex kitten, you fucktard! Stop fucking with her mind!
Bell responded "Pete, I'm a virgin." I could literally see his thoughts go crazy. I swear I saw him change his eyes from wide to horny, even though the room was scary cave dark. Then he bent down, kissed her neck and said "Who has two thumbs and can change that right now?" He pointed at himself with his thumbs, "Pete Wentz."
I wanted to barge up in that room with a blow torch and burn his ass to Hell! She wasn't ready, I could see it without seeing it. Earlier today, she wanted to leave Dip Shit Wentz's memory behind her. But now she's in bed with the fucker?! My held back tears I've forgotten tried to return to my eyes.
Pete's hands traveled down to her shirt's hem and he tried to pull it up, but she stopped him. She really stopped him. That was a total cause for celebration for me. I still wanted to barge up in that room with a blow torch and burn his ass to Hell, but now I also was going to make a piñata with his ashes.
Bell said "I can't right now, not tonight. There's too many people..." I didn't even hear the rest because Pete got off of her and was about to turn around. I did not need him to catch me and make my screwed up life even more miserable, so I left Bell's words hanging. I dashed quietly down the stairs, grabbed my coat, and said bye to Joe and Andy. They wanted me to stay longer, but I absolutely refused. I told them I had to watch the episode of Smallville I TiVo'd last nite (the truth was I already seen it before I came over.) They almost kept talking to me, but Pete and Bell had came downstairs and Joe started going off on them. I just left out the front door before it became too bad and sprinted for my car. The entire car ride home I sung to myself "She said 'No!', she said 'No!'"
And once I got home, I forgot to cry.
Sign up to rate and review this story