Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Friends For Enemies

F: 6

by Oreo-child 0 reviews

This started out on Fandomination.net, but I'm having this weird problem so I'm typing it here.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-01-16 - Updated: 2007-01-16 - 2439 words

0Unrated
Bell's POV

"Bell! Are you done in the kitchen yet?" Joe called to me, but I barely even heard him. I was too busy thinking about the events from last nite.
"Who has two thumbs and can change that right now? Pete Wentz." Pete said very seductively, despite the humor. I wanted him more than anything else, but I also knew what would happen. We'd definitely would've been caught. Even if he won't admit he does it because he cares, Joe checks up on me all the time, especially when I'm with other guys, and double especially if I'm with Pete. Make that extravagent especially if I'm alone with Pete. But that wasn't the only reason.
I remembered Patrick in the bathroom, masturbating. To me, of all people. I've seen the obvious signs that he liked me a long time ago, but I thought that was an elementary crush. That day when we first met him, I noticed the looks he tried to slyly give me. Instead of being creeped out, I was mostly flattered by his superb taste in women (I love to toot my own horn. Conceited, I know.) When Pete wanted to have sex, I finally understood what I was doing to Patrick.
That wasn't a look of disgust he gave to me, it was a look of hatred and jealousy towards the Wentz- Trohman romance we've started.
I also held back because I remembered the little search party I started for Pete's dumb ass. It wasn't necessarily the looking for beer rather than me part; it was more of the fear I felt of what he could've possibly been doing.
I'm no idiot. I know the reputation "Pete, the Pretty Perverted Pussycat Prince" carries on his shoulders. I remember those days (more accurately, nights) when he came over to our place to tell the boys about his brand new one-nighter.
Before he began his tale, they would make sure I wasn't around. But they never checked the closet behind the front door. The closet was the nearest to the living room where the sexual experiences conversation was always in one of their homes. Odd, Patrick never checked either... why hasn't he?
Pete was usually the first to speak about what he had done the nite before. I guess this is because he was the first to lose his virginity out of the Female & Odd Boys (I should've said this earlier; we call our clique "Female & Odd Boys" for a certainly prominent reason. Plus, for a cool thing I noticed, look at the initials!).
~Flashback~
The day after he had sex for the first time (he was 16), he ran into the our house with the biggest grin on his face. It was there, until he realized the first person he ran into was me. He knew he couldn't talk about "it" when I was around, so he asked me to go upstairs and get Joe, Andy, and Patrick.
When Joe came downstairs, Pete literally jumped on his hip and whispered something in his ear. Joe looked at him shocked and said "Bell, go to your room!"
I immediately put on a pout. "Your not the boss of me! I don't have to!" I was 13 at the time and Joe just turned 14. We both had very touchy arguments with each other.
"Look," he huffed, "I know I can't boss you around, yet." He added this quietly, but I heard him anyway.
"What!?"
"But I'm pleading with you: Please go to your room." He turned back to Pete who was now eying someone else with a unsure look. Then he gave his gaze to Joe, who understood. "And take Patrick with you."
"Why do we have to go upstairs?" asked 12-year-old Patrick. (Since I'm talking ages, Andy's 15.)
Joe was about to answer when Pete jumped in. "Because, we have very important matter to discuss with each other and we'd include you two if there were different circumstances."
Pat and I were on the same page. "What circumstances?" we asked simultaneously.
"Well, the main reason is because you 2 aren't of age." Pete answered. "Especially you, Patrick."
Before Patrick could even ask what the age was, Pete said "I'll tell you what that age is once you reach it. The next half is aimed towards Bell." I was so into feeling sorry for Patrick that I forgot that I too couldn't listen to the conversation and got shocked when he said my name. Once he had my full attention, Pete continued.
"I'm gonna be straight forward with this: This is a male discussion. We can't have you in it with us for obvious reasons. Before you ask," he mentioned as he saw the look that came upon my face, "I don't think that you're allowed in talk unless you turn that special age and get a sex change. Is that clear?" he asked me this and I just turned me head away, feeling hurt. Pete sensed what was wrong and put his hand on my chin. He said low and sweet, "It's okay, cupcake. I have to tell everyone else something rite now, but I'll devote the rest of my time here to you. Understand?"
All I did was nod my head and grab Patrick's hand before heading up the stairs. But I didn't go to my room.
Instead, Pat and I sat on the top of the landing, in the shadows and out of sight. I understood why Joe didn't talk in his room about "it"; back then, our rooms were side-by-side and we had thin walls. I almost always knew what Joe was up to. Not that I wanted to, anyway. The living room was so far away from the stairs that you could practically shout and barely be noticed.
As we tried to decipher what the hell they were saying, we only picked up on a few things: "sex", "bang", "loud orgasms", "warm", " huge tits", and "Cathy". So I guessed the girl's name was Cathy.
I was so hurt that Pete was already taken that I ran into the bathroom and locked the door. I stayed in there, rocking back and forth, crying, for 3 hours as Patrick tried to get me out. I didn't leave until he told me that Pete left. I instantly opened the door and fell onto his shoulder. But I wasn't even crying anymore; I just wanted a shoulder to lean on, and Patrick was there with a very soft and comfortable one.
~Present~
I was always jealous of any girl that came Pete's way. And I kept thinking of the first whore he slept with when he tried to take off my shirt. I wasn't just gonna give myself to Pete like this, no matter how much I like him. I was probably ready to cuddle with him, or something like that. But I wasn't going to be a Wentz slut. I wanted to be his one and only and the only way to do that was to make him wait until I was totally in love with him. The real Peter Wentz.
I pushed his hand away. "I can't rite now, not tonight. There's too many people, and Joe might catch us. I don't want him to get pissed at you for something we did."
I saw disappointment rush into his face, and I wanted to smirk the same way he does. That's right, Pete! You thought that you were just gonna take control of my emotions and make me yours? No Pete, you're mine!
As he got off of me, he shot me a puppy dog pout. I wanted to cry. I just realized that I gave up an chance of having sex with Pete to piss him off. Oops!
I grabbed his hand before he went out the room and said "This doesn't mean I won't ever bang you, Pete. I just don't wanna get in trouble. Understand, cupcake?" I thru that line he fed me 4 years ago and he blushed. He knew that he gave me total bullshit that day. I was for real, but I just wanted to return the gesture. We laughed and headed downstairs, hug in hug, to be greeted by Andy and Joe.
I noticed Patrick sneaking out the door before Joe totally went ballistic. "What the fuck do you two think you're doing?! Bell, you better have a good excuse before I put a ring around your throat. And Pete, I'll kill you if you just popped my sister's cork!"
Andy was cracking up and left us embarrassed. Pete felt so bad that he put a peck on my cheek and just walked out the door. I swiftly hit Joe in the stomach and yelled in his face "We didn't do anything, you prick shit-head! You always ruin something for me!" And with that, I ran to my bedroom and locked the door. Pete didn't even call me like I thought he would've. I guess he was still either pissed and/or embarrassed. So I was stuck cleaning the trashed kitchen by myself. Speaking of which...
"Bell! I'm not gonna ask again! Are you done with the fuckin' kitchen?" Joe was angry now, but I could care less. The only reason I think Joe was angry or whatever was because neither Pete or Patrick showed up today.
Patrick. Every time I thought of him now, I felt ashamed. I should've been more aware of him. I felt guilty because I thought I must've led him on or something. When we were together in the closet, when I told him I didn't want to chase after Pete anymore, I must've gave him false hope. I'm such a despicable person. I hate myself right now. I don't deserve to live.
I was gonna sit there in the half clean kitchen, loathing myself, until the phone rang. I didn't even make an effort to retrieve it. Joe did, however (He was probably hoping it was Shiann). Obviously, it wasn't the girl of his wet dreams because in an aggravated voice, he called to me, "Bell! Get off your ass and pick up!"
I lazily got up and picked up the line in the kitchen. Dully, I spoke into the speaker. "Hello?"
"Hey, baby!" Said a chipper Pete. I automatically perked up.
"Pete! Hey! What's up, honey!" I answered more preppish and fake than I meant to.
Pete told me that the reason that he didn't and couldn't come over is because his parents just came into town to visit him. They surprised him at 8 o'clock in the morning and they were spending the entire day together. I knew the way his parents are. If they wanted something, they got it. I know where Pete got his traits from. He told me he was missing me and planned to spend the entire next day with me. If I know one thing about Pete, he always kept his promises.
~Flashback~
"Bell? You up there?" I heard Pete yell up the stairs. Patrick told me he left, but must've remembered what he promised to me. "I almost forgot what I said. Can I come up?"
Accidentally, I pushed Patrick away hard, forcing him to land on his back. "Ow! Thanks a lot!" He called after me as I ran down the stairs. Before I got a chance to say sorry or reach the bottom, Pete caught me in his arms.
"Where's the fire?" He said. I was a little dazed, staring up into his gorgeous hazel eyes.
"Nothing. Oh!", I exclaimed as I remembered why I came running down the stairs in the first place. "Can we do anything?"
"We can't go to New York or jump off the Mackinac Bridge, if you mean that kind of anything!" He joked. I tried to laugh, but I had other things on my mind. He noticed and asked, "What's on your mind, babe?" I wish he called me babe all the time.
"Can you tell me a secret?" I said quietly. Concern grew in his face.
"Bell, if you mean what we were talking about in the living room, I can't. It's a really big secret and..." I shook my head and he cut off.
"I meant, tell me a different one. I can care less about what you said downstairs." And I was serious. I already knew some stuff, so I was well informed. More than I ever wanted to be. "I want to know your deepest fear, Pete."
He cocked his eyebrow, signaling that he was thinking this over. "Hmm... that's tough." I looked sadly at him; I need to know more about Pete than his sex drive. He got the message my expression was delivering.
''Wait, I know! I, um, am afraid of rats.", he said embarrassed. I smirked.
"Pete, it's okay if your afraid. Just know that I'm your friend and that I'm here for you." I was about to give him a hug when he gave me one instead. I gasped and jumped from the unexpectedness of the hug. Not only did it come out of nowhere, it came from Pete himself. I was mildly confused, and when this happens, I'm unpredictable.
"Alright? What's wrong?" he was checking me over like I was dying or something. I started giggling from the shock and what he was doing.
"Pete, I'm fine! I just don't like surprises!" I caught my breath and started heading up the stairs. "Wanna play Nintendo?" I requested.
He said sure and didn't just follow me up to Joe's room. He grabbed my hand and lead me there. Once we hit the landing, Patrick had just come from the bathroom. He looked flushed when he saw Pete and I holding hands. He rushed past us without even saying excuse me and headed for home.
"What's gotten into him?" I wondered out loud.
"Don't know, don't care, let's play!" Pete said to me as he handed me a controller. I literally whipped Pete 7 to 2 as we played a game of Donkey Kong with each other. And before he went home, Pete gave me a kiss on my cheek. The first kiss he ever gave me and the first I ever got from someone outside the family. I thought and dreamed about his lips all night.
And again, I forgot about Patrick.
~Present~
But after Pete and I got off the phone that night, I still couldn't get Patrick out of my mind. I tried to call him, but he didn't answer the phone. I felt like I should know if he was okay, but that day, I was clueless. Oh well, I would know later.
Sign up to rate and review this story