Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Famous Stars and Scraps-Rise To Fame

I'll Be Your Best Kept Secret...

by Aint_A_Scene 3 reviews

Very big turning point chapter. Jimmie goes to Pete's and some secrets are revealed about the past...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-01-26 - Updated: 2007-01-27 - 1900 words

1Ambiance
Asylum had one of the greatest managers in the history of rock. Not only did he co-produce the Beatles and find out about The Clash, he made history as the youngest producer to win a Grammy. George Lukas, no not that hispanic dude, he was actually Canadian. He helped the girls in the studio while they recorded their album.
Adie arrived at the studio fifteen minutes early, not only because she underestimated Chicago traffic, but she was tired of waiting for Riley, who was googling something about another band she saw with Jimmie at the awards. Wonder why...

Jimmie arrived with Riley on time, the two were still at each others necks, which was something Adie was already used to. She would, and could, stop this fighting but took the decision not to. Not only could it ruin her friendship with one or the other if she took sides, but she thought it was entertaining. They'll work it out on their own.
George stepped off his platform, "Good you're here girls, cause this is serious." He brought over a copy of their CD, "Not only is one of the tracks corrupted, but we didn't get the vocals for the final verse on track 8 and the drums were completely slammed on track 2."
"What the fuc..." Jimmie took the CD, "didn't they fix it?"
"I guess someone forgot to press record when Riley was doing the drums," he eyed Jimmie, "That one time I went to get Taco Bell."
"Oh..."Jimmie chuckled, "sorry..."
George flung his hand down, "It's okay, no worries," Riley giggled until George eyed her, "We'll just rerecord, it should only take a couple hours."
Adie flung herself onto the couch, "Anyone got Midol?" Jimmie lied down next to Adie and sighed obnoxioushly.
"Welll, I guess I'll start with you, Riley." George proclaimed. Riley entered the sound room, grabbing the drum sticks and warming up.
Suddenly, the room went quiet when Jimmie's pocket began to ring the Super Mario Brother's theme song, she blushed and grabbed her pocket, "Umm..I'll step outside."
Jimmie grabbed her phone and bursted out of the room, once she was outside she answered,"It's me."
"It's me who?" A dark voice asked.
"Umm...Shannon..." Jimmie answered, people wouldn't know Jimmie Kill yet.
"Oh okay," Then she heard someone shout, "WRONG NUMBER PETE!"
wtf?
"Oh NO NO NO! Wait, it's Jimmie." she giggled, "who's this?"
He coughed, "It's Trohman." the dark voice answered, "Pete was afraid."
"WAS NOT!" Suddenly there was a scream over the phone and a large bang, then someone shouted Joe's name, another scream, then some muffling, "Umm...Pete?" Jimmie asked.
"I'm here." A different voice said, "Sorry, Joe wanted to call for me."
Jimmie giggled, "Okay, strange." Strange? Not. Jimmie actually wished her and Riley had that type of friendship again, like in the old days when they goofed around like normal kids, now Riley says she'd changed. But she hadn't, Jimmie still had that kid inside of her. 'Okay Jimmie, stop being sympathetic'
"Well, I actually was wondering if you are doing anything, I'm bored and you guys are only in town for a week right?"
"Yep, till Friday." Jimmie said. Then she looked back to the studio. Sure they'd get a little mad but so what? Riley was alredy pissed off enough, so what if she actually made a friend at the awards? Not like it was against the law right?
The Law of Riley Asland...thow shall not make friends with douchebags
Jimmie held the phone in her hand, well, they said they'd be there a while right? She then answered Pete, "I'll be there."

Jimmie rushed back to their hotel in upper Chicago, it was close to rush hour so she made due with what she was wearing, a black Adeline shirt with her favorite jeans and Converse high tops. Jimmie straightened a little bit of her ends and put on her favorite blue and black ixon eyeliner. She hated taking too much time, and she hated being treated high-maitenance, that was one of her pet-peeves. She rushed back to her car and looked at the directions, Wilmette, Illionois. Jimmie hated driving, she loved driving to McDonald's and stuff but hated looking at directions. She turned onto a random highway, hoping it would lead here to Wilmette.
And it did, to her surprise. She took the exit and found herself in downtown. It was a small town, definately different from Plano. There were no huge buildings or gas stations at every corner. There wasn't a mall for miles and miles, just small shops. Jimmie could get used to this. She took the short road as Pete directed to her on the phone and finally reached the address. His house was a average sized house. Not average on Plano standerds. It was definately different from anything Jimmie's seen, for one she'd never ever in her life had seen a house with a white picket fense, and she had never seen houses this close together. She parked in front of the gate, got out and stepped towards the door. Just like the houses in New England, it had a screen then the acual door. Jimmie paused then decided to use the doorbell, but right before she could, there he was.
Pete smiled, "Hey." Jimmie shivered as a cool breeze came from the west along with some storm clouds.
Pete opened the screen door and alllowed Jimmie in, "Shit why is it cold all of a sudden?" He zipped up his Claudestine hoodie and put the hood up, "Want a hoodie?"
"No thanks." Jimmie shivered, god did she regret wearing this shirt.
"No seriously, I have thousands and a new one from Claudestine came in." he led Jimmie into the basement, "Plus I see you like these rock star clothng companies."
"Nah, I just had this since my Billie obsession." shit.
Pete turned around, "Armstrong? The guy in Green Day.." before he could finish his sentence he was nearly on the floor laughing.
"I wasn't...I mean I was a corrupted kid!"
"Don't worry, I love the guys in Green...oh god this is funny!" Pete stood back up, "Take my Zoo York hoodie."
Jimmie quickly put the hoodie over her head, smelled nice and clean. Even though she perferd getting warm next to him...
Pete smiled, "But seriously, Green Day's a great band, I don't care. But I really have to ask you...did you have dreams of fucking them or doing creative sexual..."
"Okay Pete, I did. I also wrote fiction about them. I wrote before fan fiction got so popular so everyone thought I was a creep." Jimmie paused, "except Riley...but now..yeah."
"Yeah what?" Pete asked, looking sincere. Awww.
Jimmie stumbled apon words, "Me and Riley are...let's say very...liberal. We fight alot now."
Pete pulled up his jeans and rubbed his arms as another breeze came from the windows along with a clap of thunder, "This isn't lookin' good."
"What, the rain?"
"Yes and no, I mean." Pete rolled his eyes, "Wanna go upstairs?" Jimmie nodded as Pete ran up the backstairs and into a room filled with junk. "This is my fan room, well that's what I call it, it used to be the game room, either way I just put a ton of fan art and stuff fans give us here."
The room was filled with posters, dolls, letters, signs, and other things. Nearly every inch of the room, with the exception of a couch, was filled with love the fans had for Fall Out Boy. Jimmie wanted to cry, not litterally but inside she felt a hole. If her and Riley didn't quit with all the crap they'll go down down...Pete began humming 'Sugar We're Goin Down'. He plopped down on the couch and patted the space next to him, "Here."
Jimmie sat down as Pete spoke again, "What were you saying?"
"About what?"
"You and Riley?"
Jimmie sighed, "It's not that good of a story Pete, I hate talking about her."
Pete pouted, "You know that incident I had in March."
Jimmie laughed, "I saw them...sorry."
"You bitch,"He joked, "Stop chnging the subject." Pete allowed Jimmie's head to fall steadily onto his lap. He looked down at her and combed his fingers through her short spiky hair as she took a deep breath.
"Okay Pete..." Jimmie trembled, "We got along so great in middle school, we both loved Green Day, we basically spent night and day talking about them, but at the same time...a friendship formed over that...we became best friends not only for Green Day but they helped us come together." Jimmie grabbed Pete's other hand and prowled her fingers around his fingertips, "but then my parents noticed that I changed, then finally they blew up and banned me from listening to any music I liked, dressing the way I did, and then..." Jimmie took a deep breath, "...they banned me from seeing Riley."
Pete nodded his head, absorbing the information, "Did your parents have something against her?"
"NO!" Jimmie belted out, then covered her mouth, holding back her tears, "They thought she sold me drugs, at first we thought it was funny. We talked night and day still, with the occational "when should I give you your meth?" joke." Jimmie closed her eyes, "But then the school year ended, and we didn't talk for three months. I called her on my birthday right before school started again and she drops the bomb that she doesn't like Green Day that much anymore. I come to school and she completely ignores me, every fucking day..." Jimmie sat up on Pete's lap and laid her head on his shoulder, sniffing his scent, "Nothing's been the same since. We had a big fight freshman year and it was done. I almost thought it was a joke that she wanted to start Asylum again..."
Pete bent his head back, "Your drummer is a bitch."
Jimmie couldn't help but laugh after that, "She can be, but I have that feeling we can make things better...just not soon enough."
Pete looked into her bright blue eyes and smiled, "She can burn in hell."
Jimmie then stood up quickly getting away from Pete, "You don't understand, I mean, she's been my best friend and I think she still loves me like a sister..." Jimmie sighed as Pete got back up and walked closer, "I think I still love her too."
Pete moved even closer, she could feel his breath slither down her neck as he placed his warm hand on her cheek, "It'll get better, I swear. If she treats you like that, I'll go wip a couple wise ass.."
"Don't do that..."Jimmie paused as he placed his lips with hers. Time seemed to stop as pete wrapped his arms around her neck as he softly kiss her lips. Jimmie let out a soft moan as she let her tounge linger the outsides of his mouth. She tangled her fingers in his hair, as each second went by, the more passionate it got as he feel backwards back onto the couch and passed his tongue through her teeth.
Jimmie played along as it got hotter, Pete began to moan softly before Jimmie moved away, "Can I stay here overnight?"
Pete answered by pulling her back into another kiss.
Sign up to rate and review this story