Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Divide and Conquer

Family Issues

by story_master 0 reviews

Ice is back with a vengeance and an evil plan that is sure to take down Delilah and Julius. She wants revenge for all the times that those two have taken her down, and this time she knows exactly h...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2007-02-01 - Updated: 2007-02-02 - 2039 words

0Unrated
Tory: Hey there! Wow, this has to be the fastest I've updated any story. Okay so the last one left a few questions and some of them will be answered in this chapter. But the others with be answered later on in the story. Thanks to everyone who has reviewed and read my story so far. You all rock so much! I love you! :D Now on with the next chapter... Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I don't own the show, just my stories and any OC I happen to make up.:D

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Danny went back into the room where Delilah had been resting. Much to his surprise and misfortune, he found it empty. He slammed his hand against the wall in anger and slammed the door shut.

" This is not good." he muttered to himself as he stormed into the streets.

He glanced up and down the street a few times as if trying to decide where to look first. He eventually decided upon going back to Ice, she would know what to do.

He ran as fast as he could there, it took him nearly ten minutes. He opened a creaky, rotten door and fumbled with a light switch.

" Ice?" he called out into the still dark room.

" What do you want?" a weak voice called out.

" Who said that?" Danny asked, squinting to see.

" Where's Delilah?" the voice asked again.

Danny took a few steps forward before he saw the body of Julius.

" She's gone." Danny replied smugly after a few moments.

" Where is she?" another voice asked.

" I was hoping you could tell me that Ice." Danny said with a smirk as he turned to face the criminal.

" The deal was for you to bring her body to me. How can I torture cutie over there is she's still alive?" Ice demanded answers.

" It's not my fault. I told her the story, I gave her the drink but she ran away. You told me that she wouldn't." Danny said as Ice circled him.

" Well clearly you didn't make the story convincing enough. And she's a spy! If you had disguised the poison better she wouldn't have detected it and right now she'd be dead!" Ice shouted, stopping in from of the boy.

" She drank some of it so she couldn't have gotten far." Danny stated.

" Then what are you doing here?! Go find her and bring her to me!" Ice shouted.

Danny turned to leave and was just about to the door when...

" And one more thing..." Ice started.

" What's that?" Danny asked, turning slightly towards her.

" Bring her back alive. There's been a change in plans." Ice smirked.

Danny smiled as he left. The moon hung high in the night sky as he slunk back into the alley ways. He crept in the shadows like a rat. He knew his mission and it was crystal clear what he was to do but... something inside him told him it was wrong. 'She's my sister. But... if I don't do this then...' he let his thoughts trail as something caught his eye.

" Delilah!" he called out to his sister.

" Danny? Oh, uhhh, hi." Delilah said, sounding surprised to see him.

" You're supposed to be resting. Come on." Danny said as he grabbed her arm.

But Delilah stood her ground, she wouldn't budge. Danny spun around to face her. She looked so tired, so hurt, and it was all because of him.

" I'm going to find Julius." Delilah said as she tried to pull her arm away.

" You need to rest." Danny insisted, not loosening his grip.

" I need to know that he's okay." Delilah said as she struggled to free her arm.

" He is." Danny said, his grip staying firm.

" How do you know?" Delilah asked, her suspicions becoming confirmed.

" I saw him. He said that he was heading back to the airport. He told me to tell you not to worry and that he was okay." Danny said with a fake smile.

" Okay." Delilah said.

She let Danny lead her to an old warehouse. She could've easily escaped but she knew that he was hiding something and she was determined to find out what. 'How does he even know Julius? What is he hiding?' Delilah's mind raced with questions as they came up to the old building.

Danny opened the door and pulled her inside. He closed the door, sealing the two in darkness. Delilah squinted to see anything but found it much to dark.

" Where are we?" she asked, still trying to figure things out in her mind.

In reply she was hit over the head with something hard. She fell to the dirt covered ground and struggled to stay conscious.

" I'm sorry De. I really am." Danny said from somewhere in the darkness.

Then Delilah's world faded and she was sucked into unconsciousness.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ice paced back and forth in front of Julius' body. She was waiting for Danny to come back with Delilah. A rustling in the dark made her stop.

" Who is it?" she snapped.

Ursula and Emmet stumbled into the light.

" You two are supposed to be outside guarding!" Ice yelled.

" Well we were thinking that there isn't anyone trying to get in here so who exactly are we guarding this place from?" Ursula asked.

" Just go outside and keep watch!" Ice snapped at the two.

They rolled their eyes and went back to guard duty. Just as soon as they had left and rustle was heard and Ice turned the other way.

" What is it now?" she asked annoyed, thinking it was her two henchmen.

" Here." Danny said, walking into the light with Delilah body hung over his shoulder.

" It's about time." Ice said.

" What did you do to him?" Danny asked, gesturing towards Julius' body.

" Let's just say that he's sleeping. Now, you know what to do." Ice replied.

Danny nodded and turned around. He took Delilah into another room with a surveillance camera. He tied her to a chair and then went to leave.

" Danny?" Delilah called softly.

" Delilah." Danny whipped around and looked shocked to see her waking up.

" Why?" she asked, her head swirling from the hit.

" Why what?" he asked, knowing full well what she meant.

" Why did you side with Ice?" she asked.

" I had to." Danny replied, lowering his head shamefully.

" No you didn't." Delilah said, looking up at him.

" Yes I did." Danny said, anger starting to lace his voice.

He turned to leave again.

" Was it true?" Delilah asked, making him stop again.

" Was what true?" Danny asked, keeping his back to her.

" About mom and dad? Was that story true or was just something you made up?" Delilah asked, her voice also sounding angry.

" Yes... I mean no.... I mean... sort of." Danny replied, running a hand through his brown hair and trying to gather his scattered thoughts.

" Well, which is it? Yes, or no?" she asked, her voice showing her anger and confusion.

" The part about the ambush and them telling me to keep you safe was true. But... I don't know where they are. I don't know if they're dead or not. That's why I have to do this De. Ice said that she would tell me but... only if I helped her first." Danny replied, a few tears threatening to spill down his cheeks.

" So they weren't double agents?" Delilah asked, heaving a sigh of relief.

" No." Danny replied.

" Danny you can make this right. Let me go and we can find mom and dad together." Delilah said, a small smile on her lips.

" No. I can't. It's too late now." Danny said as he turned to face her.

" No it's not. Danny, please. Don't do this." Delilah pleaded with her long lost brother.

" You don't understand. If I don't go through with it then... then they die." Danny said as he closed the door and locked it from the outside.

Delilah watched sadly as he walked away. She peeked out the door's window to make sure that no one was around then she began to untie the restraints.

In a few minutes she had gotten her arms untied and now she was untying her feet. Once that was done she walked over to the surveillance camera and pulled out the wires, she couldn't have anyone stopping her from escaping now could she?

She tested the lock on the doorknob then took one of her bobby pins out of her hair. In seconds she expertly picked the lock and pushed the door open.

' He may have been my brother a long time ago. But now... now Julius is my family and I have to save him.' Delilah thought as she skulked through the halls of the building. She was on the second floor and found a walkway that over looked the first floor. The dim light in the building made it easy for her to spy on Ice.

She slid onto her stomach and peered over the edge of the walkway. She saw Julius' body and let out a small gasp. Luckily it was quiet so no one had heard her. She saw Ice leave and Danny standing guard in front of Julius. This was her chance to fix things.

She looked around and found a cable that ran from the walkway to the ground. She slid down it and landed on the first floor quietly. She hid behind a pillar and watched Danny and Julius. She had to move at the right time if her plan was going to work.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Julius had woken up a while ago but he had chosen to look unconscious just to see if he could learn Ice's plan. When Ice had left Danny to guard him he decided to stop playing.

" What did you do to Delilah?" Julius asked, keeping his head hung, he may have been awake but he was still weak.

" What do you care?" Danny asked, keeping his back to his prisoner.

" I'm her partner. I'm her best friend and... I love her." Julius said.

" Well too bad. Because she's dead, just like you will be as soon as ice gets back." Danny said harshly.

Julius' heart shattered at those words. 'D-dead? No. She can't be. She just can't be.' Julius thought as he fought back tears.

" Are you sure about that?" a very familiar voice asked from the dark void that surrounded the two.

" Delilah?!" both boys said with surprise.

Julius sighed with relief, but then dread fell over him. 'What if she heard me?' he thought with worry.

" Next time you want to get rid of someone make sure that they don't know how to escape first." Delilah said, stepping into the small, lit area.

" De, I told that I had to do it." Danny said as he took a step towards her.

" You know this guy?" Julius asked, lifting his head slightly.

" Yeah. He's.... my brother." Delilah said, her eyes darting from Julius to Danny.

" You can't be here. They'll die Delilah." Danny said.

" Well I'm not going to abandon my real family like you abandoned me." Delilah said.

" We are your family." Danny said, taking another step towards her.

" No. You're just the people I was born with but... Julius and the Academy are the people who care about me and who I care about. I'm sorry Julius." Delilah said.

" De, don't apologize. Just get us out of here." Julius said with his trademark calm attitude.

" Danny you can still make this right. Do the right thing." Delilah offered an escape.

" No. I'm sorry. But I'm not going to lose mom and dad again." Danny said.

" Danny wake up! Ice is a criminal. What makes you think that she knows where they are?" Delilah asked, her eyes welling up with tears as she spoke.

" Delilah! Look out!" Julius yelled, but it was too late.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A/N: There you have it. The seventh chapter. I hope that you're all enjoying it so far. Oooo, what happened to Delilah? Heehee. I just love cliffhangers! Well, you've probably noticed that by now. I'll probably update again before Sunday night but I promise nothing. Send a review my way and let me know your thoughts. Cheers!:D
Sign up to rate and review this story