Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Divide and Conquer

Taken Away

by story_master 4 reviews

Ice is back with a vengeance and an evil plan that is sure to take down Delilah and Julius. She wants revenge for all the times that those two have taken her down, and this time she knows exactly h...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2007-02-14 - Updated: 2007-02-14 - 1093 words

2Exciting
Tory: Hey there! Sorry for not updating sooner. Tons of homework in semester two. But I'm procrastinating right now so I thought I should update. Not much else to say here. So on with the story and Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I don't own the show, just my stories and any OC I happen to make up.:D

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

towards the trapped spy.

" Hold her and make sure she doesn't move." Ice ordered to Ursula and Emmet.

The two traitors did as told and firmly held Delilah in place so she couldn't struggle. Ice walked up to her and took the cap off the needle. Delilah, Julius and Danny's eyes all went wide.

" Now this may hurt just a little." Ice whispered to Delilah as she stuck the needle in her arm.

Delilah cringed with pain and slumped to the floor when she was let go. She lifted her head barely enough to see Julius. 'He looks like he's in so much pain. This is all my fault. If I hadn't left then I would've been able to help him. I have to make this right, and there's only one way to...' Delilah's mind was growing weary, she knew she had to fix things now... before it was too late.

" Ice." Delilah said, stopping the criminal in her tracks.

" Last words? Oh how cute." Ice said sarcastically.

" A trade." Delilah said.

" What?" no one knew where she was going with this.

Delilah lifted her head a little more and looked at Ice.

" A trade. My life for..." she looked to Julius who's eyes were wide with fright, he knew what she was doing, " ...my life for Julius' freedom."

" What?" Ice couldn't believe her ears.

" I'll go willingly if you let Julius go free and give him the antidote." Delilah said.

" De... no. I couldn't do this without you." Julius said in a low voice, so only she could hear him.

" Hmmm. That's an interesting proposal." Ice thought aloud, mulling over her thoughts.

' Julius won't stay a spy without Delilah and he'll be miserable without her too. This is so perfect.' she thought, a smirk playing across her face.

" Fine." Ice answered.

" Give Julius the antidote." Delilah said, now struggling to stay awake.

Danny handed Ice the antidote and she injected it into Julius. Then Julius was untied and taken outside by Ursula and Emmet. Danny picked Delilah up, her boots stayed frozen in the liquid nitrogen though, and carried her over to Ice.

" Take her to the van. I have plans for her." Ice said as Danny walked past her.

Then Ice took one last look at the warehouse and headed after Danny. Danny got in the back of the van with Emmet and Ursula, Delilah's now unconscious body in his arms.

' Why did she do that? She just supposed to escape and leave. Not go after her friend and end up like this. I tried De. I really did.' Danny thought as he looked at his sister.

" What's his problem?" Ursula whispered to Emmet, who just shrugged in reply.

The van rolled into motion and roared out of the parking lot and into the morning traffic. By night fall Ice and her henchmen would be in the arctic and by the next morning Delilah would be no more.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Julius, who had passed out, woke to find the sun up. He sat up with a jolt, the past nights events flooding back to him.

" Delilah." he breathed as he got up.

He paced the ground a few times before pulling out his blackberry. He called Al and Scarlett.

" Hello?" it was Al.

" Al! Thank god! Listen we-" but Julius was cut off.

" Julius man! You're alright. We were worried man. Where's Delilah?" Al asked.

" That's just it. I don't know. She... traded her life for my freedom." Julius replied, his voice was low at the end and Al could barely hear him.

" What do you mean?" Scarlett must've taken the phone from Al.

" Ice poisoned us both but Delilah said she'd go with her willingly if Ice gave me the antidote and let me go." Julius answered in a shaky voice.

" Get back to the academy and we'll find her. Don't worry sugar. Delilah's a big girl she can handle herself." Scarlett said.

Julius hung up and headed to the airport. He caught the first flight back and was at the academy in no time. He rushed to Al's office and found he and Scarlett hunched over a laptop.

" Julius you're here." Al greeted as he noticed the spy walk in.

" We're trying to track Delilah's blackberry..." Scarlett

" And?" Julius asked hopefully.

" I'm sorry. But we haven't found anything yet." Scarlett said lowering her head.

" Julius would you please come with me while Al keeps tracking Delilah's blackberry." Scarlett said as she headed for the door.

Julius followed her to her office and stood in the doorway.

" I'm going to need a blood sample." Scarlett said.

" What? Why?" Julius asked, chills running down his back at the thought of needles.

" You said that you and Delilah were both poisoned. Even if Ice gave you the antidote it'll take a while to work it's magic. If I can find out what poison it is then maybe we can figure out where Ice is going." Scarlett explained.

Julius reluctantly agreed. He had to... for Delilah. After the blood sample was drawn Julius went to his room to get some sleep. He was so exhausted. He fell back onto his bed and was out like a light.

The next morning he woke slowly. He body ached all over so he had a hard time getting up. As soon as he got up he headed to Al's office.

" Al. Did you find anything?" he asked hopefully.

" We did but-"

" Great! Where is she?" Julius asked his spirits lifting, cutting Al off.

" We found her signal but... I'm sorry man." Al said, lowering his eyes to ground to hide a few tears.

" No. She can't be." Julius whispered as he sat down on the couch against the wall.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A/N: Okay there's the next one. Sorry for leaving you there but it's just so fun. Again so sorry for not updating sooner like I said, but semester two is crazy! I have physics, chemistry, dance and fashion design! It's so exhausting. I will try to update sooner this time, key word try. Don't forget to leave a review letting me know what you thought. Constructive critism is always welcome. :D Not much else to say here. Cheers!;D
Sign up to rate and review this story