Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Against All Odds

Ow!

by Arisa 3 reviews

Not much to say, I don't wanna give it away. I'm so sorry it took so long, I can't say it enough.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-04 - Updated: 2007-02-05 - 2010 words

0Unrated
Ch.11 Ow!
Yeah....I definately need better chapter titles. I'm glad that you guys liked the last chapter, so keep reviewing and I'll keep updating. I keep forgetting to mention LillyDearest and killmyending, both of whom write awesome fics as well, so if you haven't read their work, go do it. After this f course...cause I'm greedy with my readers like that. Just as a note to everyone, I've been horribly sick and have soooo much make-up work. I'm sorry it took so long.

I woke up to all the boys sitting on the edge of the bed. I rubbed my eyes and sat up, not feeling cold anymore. "Hey Katie." My brother was giving me a serious look, and I knew what was coming. "Are you sure we shouldn't see a doctor?" I shook my head at Spencer. "Jon and I have dealt with this before...I'll be fine, I just need to stop." I saw Jon nod and stand up. "I'll give you a week, if it doesn't stop, we'll go to a doctor." Jon gave me a meaningful look as he walked out of the room. Spencer gave me a small smile and followed after telling me to be careful.

Brendon moved closer, pulling Ryan into his chest. "What are they talking about?" I stretched slightly, trying to avoid irritating my side, before I answered. "I was sick like this once before, when my parents died. When I get really upset, I get sick. I'm not sure why, but my mom was the same way. I should be fine, I just need to stop throwing up, otherwise I might actually have a medical issue on my hands." I gave them a light smile, and Brendon nodded thoughtfully. "Are we sure we should wait a full week. I mean, by then bullimia could set in and-" I cut him off with a smile. "If it gets to the point where I can't keep any food down, I promise I'll get help." He gave me another nod, leaning back with a sigh.

I decided a change of subject was in order. "So, how many stops are left on the tour?" Ryan looked up at me happily. "We only have one stop left, then we're back home. For us, anyway." I nodded and smiled moving to the edge of the bed. I reached down and pulled my bag closer to the bed. I grabbed a bark blue shirt that said you know you love me across it. I moved to stand up, but sat down again as soon as my ankle hit the floor. Ryan gave me a look and placed his arm around my waist, pulling me up against him.

I gave him a shy smile, bracing myself against him as I tried to change into another pair of jeans. It took me a while, since I had to basically use one hand. I sighed and sat down on the bed, resting my head on Brendon's legs. He gave me a smile brushing his hand through my hair. "I'm kinda hungry now." He nodded and stood as I sat up. Ryan reached down, picking me up. I glared up at him playfully, but he just grinned at me. We headed out into the kitchen area and Ryan and I sat down on the couch. Jon and Spencer were watching TV at the living area next to us.

Brendon grabbed a few McDonalds salads and tossed them a us, sitting down. I picked up a fork and started to eat mine slowly, laughing as Brendon ate his like it was disappearing. Ryan ate slowly too, raising an eyebrow at Brendon. Brendon was half-way done by the time I had eaten one-fourth of my own. I sighed and pushed it away, pushing up off the couch. I limped over towards the room, pulling myself onto the bed. I took out a roll of bandages from the first-aid kit I kept with me. I carefully and tightly wrapped my ankle up. I groaned and willed my stomach to stop twisting itself.

Brendon came in soon after me, sitting down on the bed. "You didn't eat much." He pointed out. "I know Bren, but I promise to try. I just don't want to make myself sick." He gave me a small nod turning my ankle in his hand. I pulled it away instinctively and curled up. He smiled apologetically and picked me up. I blinked as he pulled me up into his arms. "Where are we going?"

"Into the venue." He answered, looking at me oddly.

"I slept that long!" He laughed at me and I pouted.

When we got there, Fall Out Boy was half-way done with their set. I guessed they stayed behind to wait for me. Brendon set me on one of the chairs and went off with the others to get ready. I was enjoying Fall Out Boy's set, singing quietly along with most of the songs. I watched the guys come back out, ready more quickly than I had ever seen them be in the past. I gave them all the same farewell as always and listened as they made their way out.

The members of Fall Out Boy trailed in, grinning. "So, what did you think?" Andy asked sitting down next to me and ruffling my hair. I stuck my tongue out and turned towards him. "You guys rock live! I'll have to start going to shows when I get back home." Patrick smiled and sat down as well. Joe tackled me in a sweaty hug, flopping onto a couch. Pete grinned and gave me a hug, sitting down next to Joe. "So, how're things with my boys?" I blushed and looked down when Pete said that and Andy laughed, so I smacked him, "OW!" I stuck my tongue out again. Patrick laughed lightly after I hit Andy and gave me a pat on the back.

I sighed and leaned back in the chair. "Thing's are going well. For now it's smooth. Now for a change of topic, how are you guys?" Joe laughed when I suggested the change of subject, but thankfully helped me out. "We're good, having fun on the road, but we'll be glad to go home." I smiled and nodded. "So, how are you feeling?" Patrick asked, leaning back in his chair. "Better, glad I'm not hurling." I answered, making a face. They all laughed, and we talked about how the tour had been so far until Panic's set was done.

After that, we all headed back to our bus. 'Our's...when did I start calling it that?' I shook my head at my own thoughts as I curled my arm around Pete's neck. I had hitched a ride on his back since Ryan and Brendon were worn out and hadn't had a chance to rest. They had offered, but had agreed quickly when Pete offered. When we got back, the guys all agreed to go to signings and then the after party. Ryan and Brendon protested, offering to stay with me. I sighed and shook my head. "You guys havn't gone to almost any of the partys since I've been here. Go, at least to avoid suspicion. At least until this whole relationship thing comes out." They finally agreed and I changed into my pajamas, turning on the tv in the living room and stretching out on the couch.

The guys gave me a quick good-bye, hugs and kisses exchanged as they walked out. I sighed and flipped through the channels, looking for something decent on. I yawned and stretched out on the couch sighing at the lack of decent programming. I could only find about four decent tv shows. I settled on the Real World/ Road Rules after a short while. I was just about asleep when my phone rang.

I glanced briefly at the caller i.d. before answering it. "What?" I asked with a heavy sigh, not wanting to deal with my aunt now. "Connor has still agreed to marry you, despite the fact that you were so rude to him!" "Auntie I appreciate what your trying to do, but I don't love him." I heard my aunt bark out a hoarse sounding laugh.

"Your fifteen now and you've only ever had one serious realationship. What do you plan on doing? Your not like your brother, you don't have a steady job, and I know you got fired. You need a man."

I bit my lip and debated about whether or not to tell her about the boys. I decided on telling her - sort of. "I'm in a realationship and I'm happy."

I could actually hear the happiness in her voice. "Oh, I'm so glad? As long as he's a cultured young man, when can I meet him? Who is he?" I sighed, 'yeah, you mean 'rich', not cultured you bitch.' I thought, but I kept it to myself.

"Um...I really don't want to talk about my realationship now, I'll talk to you later." I heard her sigh.

"Fine, goodbye." She said coldly and hung up. 'Thank god.' I sighed and got up, heading out into the cold air.

I was leaning against the bus when my phone rang again. I picked it up and squeeled when I found out who it was. "Bridget, I haven't heard from you in so long!"

I heard her laugh on the other end. "Yeah, someone didn't call! How're things with your brother?"

I smiled. "Things are going great, how about you? How are things back in town?"

"Good, I'm on break now, so I need to get going, I'll call you tomorrow night, since I'm off. Love you babe." I smiled and nodded even though she couldn't see it.

"Sure, I love you too babe. I can't wait to hear from you." I smiled and headed back into the bus, but I didn't notice the shadows behind the bus.

- Brendon's P.O.V -

"She lied to us Ry." I managed to choke out, the pain obvious in my voice. I looked down at the small boy next to me, who was already in tears. Anger flashed through my mind and I immediately stormed onto the bus. "You little liar!" I screamed, and I watched her turn around shocked. "Bren-" She started, but I cut her off. "Get out. Take your bag and leave, I don't wanna hear it." I watched her open her mouth, but she stopped as the tears began to stream down her face. I felt a twinge of something when I saw her cry, but I was too angry to bother with it. I watched her grab her bag and head out. I went out and brought Ryan into the bus, setting him down. And to think, we had come back early for this.

- Katie's P.O.V -

I was confused and in tears. I pulled out my phone and almost called Jon, but thought better of it. I didn't want to cause something between the band. I knew Pete had texted me once, so I looked it up and called his number. It rang about four times before he answered.

"Hello?" I heard Pete's confused greeting and the sound of people and music behind him.

"Pete, can you please come take me to the airport?" I was crying and it sounded a little jumbled, but thankfully still understandable.

"Katie? What happened?" I heard him begin to move away from the noise.

"I don't know exactly. Just please come get me." I begged, sliding down the brick wall and hugging my sweatshirt closer to me in the cold. I set my bag down next to me.

"Alright, I'll be right there. Stay by the buses." He hung up quickly and I sighed, pulling my knees to my chest as I waited.

I know, I have no escuses for how long this took, even if I was sick. Just know that I'm more sorry than you can imagine. Thanks for still reading and I hope you'll all review.
Sign up to rate and review this story