Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > The First Breakfast

Why He's Worried About A General

by annadb8goddess 0 reviews

Roy is furor. He's engaged to Kate and Riza gets drunk. Fun, happiness and a hangover ensue.

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Humor, Romance - Characters: Cain Fury, Jean Havoc, Riza Hawkeye, Roy Mustang - Published: 2007-02-05 - Updated: 2007-02-06 - 444 words

0Unrated

NOTE: I let these characters run rampant through my thoughts dreams and fantasy's, but i don't know them or anything Full Metal Alchemist.



Roy Mustang opened his door. He was dog-tired and it was only eight. His new fiancée had asked his opinion on wedding details and chose the exact opposite on every one of his choices. It'd been almost a week since he'd announced the engagement but it felt like a year. Probably because the workload had piled up since Hawkeye had called in sick for the last five days.
He poured himself a drink and sat down on his chair. He took a sip and sighed. Man, Kate knew how to wear a guy down.
His phone rang. He slowly turned his head and glared at it. It rang three times before he answered it.

"Mustang," He sighed.

"I'm sorry to bother you sir, but I need your help." It was Fury's voice. He sounded like he was in some hick pub.

"With what?" Mustang wasn't in the mood to leave his seat at the moment.

"Havoc, Fallman, Breeda and I came to a bar and found General Hawkeye sir."

Mustang raised his eyebrows. Hawkeye? At a bar? That was something he wanted to see.

"So?"

"She was drinking before we got there and drank all the others under the table." He answered simply, "She's dead drunk, sir. Along with everyone else in our company."

Mustang hadn't known Riza to pick up a shot glass much less get herself drunk and he had known her for a long time.

"Make them all go home then."

"That's the thing, I've been able to get everyone in the car but her," Fury paused, "she even pulled her gun on me and said if I tried to remove her from her barstool again she'd shoot me."

"And you think I can make a difference how Fury?"

"She listens to you sir, no matter what I try she won't listen to me," Fury was obliviously very worried about his superior, "I think she's been here instead of work."

Mustang's forehead wrinkled. Going on a drinking binge instead of work was something that he'd do. Hawkeye didn't do that shit. He grabbed a note pad and pen.

"Where is she?" he asked with some urgency. Fury relayed her position. Mustang hung up, grabbed a jacket and went outside to his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry about the short chapter. I just didn't want one really long one shot which is what this used to be....
anyway hoped you enjoyed, please excuse the misspellings of names. this is one of my earlier Fanfics. And always please rate.
love,
AnnaDB8Goddess.
Sign up to rate and review this story