Categories > Cartoons > Xiaolin Showdown > Dragon of Thunder, Dragon of Wind

Maria

by angel_of_life2345 1 review

the monks meet more friends of Amber's, but what happens when they meet her gangster of a friend Maria? And why does Lauren seem to hate Jon?

Category: Xiaolin Showdown - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Humor, Romance - Characters: Clay, Dojo, Kimiko, Master Fung, Omi, Raimundo - Published: 2007-02-07 - Updated: 2007-02-08 - 789 words

0Unrated
"YOU WENT TO CHINA?!?!?!?" Ashlee screamed. Amber and Lauren (well...mostly Amber, Lauren was to busy randomly calling out to people in the Star bucks Cafe.) had told Explained/Told Jon and Ashlee about everything that had happened in the past week. Jon looked amazed and Ashlee....well Ashlee threw a fit.
"HOW COULD YOU GO AND LIVE IN A TEMPLE IN CHINA AND NOT INVITE ME ALONG?" Ashlee screamed. People began to look at the group of people and Amber knew that Ashlee was going to get them icked out, or worse here realy soon.
"Ashlee Smith." Said a girl from behind the group. everyone turned to see who it was. It was a girl that looked of Spanish roots with long black hair and dark eyes, mostlylikely brown but they looked black. Her White tank top was covered by an open denim jacket with chains on it and denim blue jeans with chains hanging down to about knee level. She wore what looked like a denim army like hat on her head. Raimundo thought she looked like a gangster.
"What Maria?" Ashlee said. The red head didnt seem to like that the darker haired girl was interupting the conversation.
"two words: Shut. Up." the girl, Maria, said calmly, not seemeingly phased by the red head's anger.
"Hey Amber. What's up? Havent seen you at school lately. What's this about moving to China?" She asked, walking up to the sitting Amber.
"It's a long story. In short I moved to China to kick evil do'er's asses."
"Cool. Can I join?"
"NO!"
"You dont get to make that desision Ashlee." Amber Said.
"Give me and my fellow monks a bit to discuss it."
"Sure. I'm gunno go get a capachino while yer talking." Maria said, walking up to the cashier. Amber grouped the four monks and Dojo over at a wall near the other side of the coffee shop.
"So?"
"So waht Amber?" Raimundo asked.
"So, would you like three more to come along?"
"I dont think Master Fung would like that..." Omi said. He knew the three new aditions may help keep the thunder dragon on the side of good, but what would master Fung say.
"If you all agree then I'll take the heat from Master Fung when we get back. Dojo can you carry this amount or am I gunna have to get us plane tickets to china?" Amber asked.
"I think I may be able to. But how would you be able to get Plane tickets?"
"My mom works at the Airport here in Phoenix. I can simply hack into her work account and purchase the tickets." the monks decided not to ask Amber how or why she would accomplish this or why. The group of monks returned to the waitng group of teenagers as maria walked up holdin a capachino.
"We have decided that you ALL may come on one condidtion." Amber said. The other mons looked at her in confusion.
"You must all help out with the chores at the temple were you will be stayin." She said. The mons knew what she was doing now. Lauren's inner 'Amber translater' kicked in. she basicaly said: you can come only if you agree to do chores. dont like it, then you cant come.
"We agree." Maria said. Ashlee and Jon nodded. they exited the Star Bucks and headed tot he school. Dojo changed into his larger form as they entered the empty complex.
"JON DONT YOU DARE SITE NEAR ME." Lauren yelled at the sandy blonde male. He jumped ut then got on at the end of line forming on Dojo's back. Amber got on in the front, followed by Lauren, Maria, Ashlee, Omi, Raimundo, Clay, Kimiko, then Jon. Amber Laughed, Lauren didnt like jon at all.


----------------------------
Maria - a girl that goes to Amber's school. a tough girl who doesnt take shit from no one. a bit of a gangster but kind at heart. been frinds with Amber since junior high. a jak and daxter and kingdom hearts fan. uses martial arts and guns to fight.

lauren doesnt like jon- Acually she despises him with every fiber of her being. this will bring lots of comedy later.
maria's reaction to Ashlee's yelling- this will be revieled in the next chapter more thoroughly but Maria knew Amber's brother was going to be comming into the shop at any moment so she needed to make a distraction so he wouldnt notice Amber, who is supposed to be in another country. Also, though Maria doesnt actually do this in the real world, maria is going to be like a protective older sister to amber. Meaning Maria will kick the ass of anyone who tries to harm her.
Sign up to rate and review this story