Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Dark Child

He'll eat you alive

by henriette 2 reviews

Voldemort goes to the Potters to steal their child away from the light. He had a vision about this child, he shall raise him to become the Child of Darkness.Harry lives with Voldemort knowinghim as...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Characters: Harry, Voldemort - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-02-08 - Updated: 2007-02-08 - 1724 words

0Funny
Dark Child

I don't own a thing, so there is absolutely no reason to sue me! Just thought I should make that clear.




/People's thoughts/.

"People talking".

¤¤Malignitas' thoughts¤¤



(A/N: for those who don't know, Malignitas is Harry Potter)

Let us have a BIG applause for my wonderful Beta Chibi Tenshi.


------------------------------------
Chapter 3: He'll eat you alive.
------------------------------------


Malignitas opened his eyes.

¤¤5 am, great, I'll have time for a shower and breakfast before the first lesson¤¤.

He got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. His bathroom, if you would call it that, contained a sink and a toilet. If he wanted to shower he could stand in the corner to the left of the sink, fill a bucket with water from the sink, which was always ice cold, and pour it over himself.

He didn't mind the cold water really. He liked it, it was normal for him. It refreshed him on early mornings. Besides, you don't miss what you've never experienced. Voldemort, his father, had kept his promise to himself about not spoiling Malignitas. When he asked his father if he could have some warm water in the winter his father had answered him: "Malignitas everything I do is for your own good. The cold water helps you, if you were to get stuck somewhere really cold or fall through ice water, this experience will help you".

The only possessions Malignitas owned were the rug he got when he first came here (it was the only thing that kept him warm on the cold winter nights), his throne chair on the right side of his father's and his clothes. He had lots of great clothes. His father wouldn't allow his son to be seen in servants' clothing. Malignitas had training clothes for unarmed, sword and dagger combat, Potion clothes, elfin clothes for his element training, everyday clothes and evening clothes he used when he met the inner circle members.

Most of his clothes were black or dark green, with silver or golden edges. His training clothes were of leather and light cotton-like fabric; all black. His sword and daggers were also black with sliver initials (M.F.) and décor (Snakes and dark runes). His Potion clothes were made of the strongest fabric on the planet and were good protection against dangerous potions; they were black or green, with golden edges, elegant and not overdone. His elfin clothes were made from a feather light fabric, which only existed in the elfin world; they were black, many types of green, white and golden. His everyday clothes were plain black cotton or leather, with silver or golden edges and décor (dark runes). He had evening clothes in many different colours and styles; he had a long, elegant blood red dress robe with black edges tailored in a Chinese fashion. A dark almost black robe with snow white fur from a Siberian Tiger over the shoulders and a forest green dress robe, which made his green eyes even more intense, with golden edges and décor of a hunting black panther sneaking over his back. He had at least 20 different evening outfits, 10 everyday, 5 combat training, 5 potion and 5 elfin. Malignitas loved his wardrobe.

The now fully dressed boy stood over his bed. He had sword combat for his first lesson. He easily lifted the beautiful 8 pound, dwarf-made sword. He wore training clothes, black leather boots with silver clips shaped like the rune of darkness. He wore light cotton pants tucked into the boots, and a long sleeved sweater with a high neck, both black. Around his neck hung a beautiful pendant of a dark angel with long black powerful wings. It was a portkey, given to him by his father on his eighth birthday, but where it was keyed to was not disclosed to him. His father had told him to always wear it, so he obeyed. He had two double-sided knives in each boot, a dagger strapped to each thigh with leather, and a sword in his belt. His wand - although he didn't need it in this lesson - was hidden in a secret pocket in his sleeve and all of his supplies he needed in the other lessons were put in a leather bag he usually carried around. His now shoulder-long hair was pulled back in a loose ponytail and tied with a black leather band.

Malignitas went through the door and was at once hit by the Cruciatus curse. This happened every time he went in or out of his room. Malignitas ground his teeth together and shook the curse off by willing his body to ignore the pain and go on. He only felt slight pain now, like when an angry girl slaps you in the face. At the age of 11 he was nearly immune to the nasty curse. But he had three more years to become immune to the Cruciatus curse. The Imperius curse didn't work on him anymore. He had managed immunity to it last year. He himself could use the Cruciatus curse on 10 people at the same time. A normal Death Eater could only have two or three humans under it at a time. His father was, of course, telling him that he expected him to manage to holding 15 people under the Cruciatus before he was 14.

His father always wanted him to be at his best before he was 14. Malignitas wondered why exactly 14, but he suspected his father had something planed for him when he turned 14 and Malignitas wasn't about to let his father down. He wanted to be the better than any other 14-year-old who ever walked on this pathetic planet.

------------

Malignitas walked down to the dining hall which was, as usual, deserted; not even a spider lurked in the shadows. Voldemort was out. Malignitas hadn't seen him for three days. But his father's snake, Nagini, often kept him company. His father had been delighted when he found out that Malignitas was a Parselmouth like himself, a rare and powerful gift.

Malignitas sat down in his chair and said with a loud severe voice, "Mole!"

A little house elf popped out from nowhere and fell to the floor in a sweeping bow at Malignitas' feet.

"Young Master?"

Malignitas' green eyes glowed and narrowed in such a way that a snake would be green with envy.

"Did I give you permission to talk Mole?"

The house elf's eyes went wide with terror. He really didn't like Malignitas, as the young master was so utterly and unnaturally cruel, even worse than his older master. Oh no, he would probably be hit with that all bone crushing curse like the time before.

"Answer me!"

"No, I...I...I is s.s.so sorry master. It will never happen again. Mole is so sorry, very sorry. Forgive Mole, he didn't mean it good master!"

"Be quiet."

Mole stopped mumbling.

"Mole, I want you to make me breakfast. I want chicken, rice with Soy sauce and ice cold water. And be quick about it or I'll lose my good mood. Now be gone."

Mole hurried away, but stopped when he heard his young master's voice.

"And Mole, the food had better be delicious and WARM, or you will wish you were dead after I'm finished with you, you disgusting creature!"

The short house elf squeaked before he disappeared with a small crack .

-----------------------------------------------------
First lesson: Sword combat with Mack Thalli.
-----------------------------------------------------

Left, right, right, forward, left, down, left, back, right, jump.

Malignitas was training for sword combat. Mack had taught him a new technique and Malignitas had been training on it for three hours.

"Good, Malignitas. You've almost gotten it. One more day and it will be like second nature to you."

Malignitas nodded, put his sword in his belt and bid Mack goodbye.

Malignitas walked out of the door and to his next lesson, elemental magic.

Mack stood back and followed him with his eyes.

/Boy, that kid is tough. It took me a week to learn that technique, and I'm considered the best there is. I wouldn't want to get on his bad side/.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Second lesson: Elemental magic with Lorey (Lorh-e-ei) Naicaac (Ney-kah-akh).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good, Malignitas. Now try to put up a wall of fire around yourself as a shield, but don't let it burn you."

Lorey looked severely at his student. Malignitas was excellent, but he wasn't an elf, and he had to learn to be elf-like to control his powers. Lorey had been teaching Malignitas the elfish language, as well as their way to move, jump, sneak around unseen, and they had work on improving Malignitas's hearing and sight through elfish potions and spells. The only un- elfish thing about Malignitas now after five years of training was his ears and his way of thinking.

Elves in general were friendly people, and loved everything on the planet, (Lorey was different though, he had his personal reasons to be the way he was). Malignitas was no such person. What Lorey found very odd was Malignitas' eyes. Elfin eyes were often unnaturally bright and had rare colourings. Malignitas had eyes just like that; Elfish eyes.

Malignitas succeeded in making a strong shield of fire around himself, and it didn't burn him.

"Excellent, Malignitas. You're really starting to get all you powers under control. Very good. I'm proud of you, a non-elf shouldn't have managed that so well. Are you sure you don't have any elfin blood in you?"

"I wouldn't know. You'd have to ask my father."

"Okay then, we're finished. You can go a bit early today since you did so well."

Malignitas nodded, grabbed his robe and bid Lorey goodbye.
He walked out of the door and to his next lesson: curses with Lucius, since his father was out.

---------------

Malignitas walked down the hall to the room where his next lesson would be held and out of the corner of his eye he spotted Mole.

Mole was standing with his back to Malignitas and didn't see him coming. Five years with Lorey's teaching had taught him to walk silently; not even a wolf would have heard him coming. He walked up behind Mole's back and shouted as loud as he could manage.

"MOLE!"

The house elf jumped five feet into the air and fainted when he saw Malignitas' tremendous grin. Malignitas smirked and shook his head amused and walked on.

¤¤Pathetic¤¤.

-------
TBC
-------
Sign up to rate and review this story