Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Dark Child

We've come to fear the sound off your drum.

by henriette 3 reviews

Voldemort goes to the Potters to steal their child away from the light. He had a vision about this child, he shall raise him to become the Child of Darkness.Harry lives with Voldemort knowinghim as...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Characters: Harry, Lucius, Tom Riddle, Voldemort - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-02-11 - Updated: 2007-02-11 - 2318 words

0Boring
Dark Child

I don't own a thing, not Harry Potter or any other characters, so there is absolutely no reason to sue me! Just thought I should make that clear.



/Peoples thoughts/.

"People talking".

¤¤Malignitas's thoughts¤¤.

||Voldemort thoughts||.



(A/N: for those who don't know, Malignitas is Harry Potter)

Let us have a BIG applause for my wonderful beta Chibi Tenshi.



Chapter 4: We've come to fear the sound off your drum.




Malignitas woke up, the clock showed 6 am.

¤¤Oh holy shit!¤¤

¤¤Oh no. Today is my 14th birthday. This can't be good. I bet I'll have to go through a lot of nasty tests today.

What was it my father wanted me to master when this day finally showed up? Let me see:

To be a competent Shadowdancer; to master all matter of Elvish elemental magic as well as language, movement, vision and hearing; master the daggers, unarmed combat and archery; speak Norwegian, Latin, Bulgarian and French fluently; be proficient in most of the nasty hexes, jinxes, spells and curses; manage to transform practically anything into whatever I desire; be knowledgeable in everything included in Potion making and healing; be a first class mind reader, recognising lies and telepath; have total control over my mind and body, which means I should be able to control my dreams - when I would have visions - ignore pain, and be able to penetrate another's mind and play around with them. I am also expected to be immune to the imperious curse.

Well, well a nice little list! Shit...I'm doomed!¤¤

The birthday boy stood up and a note popped up in front of him in midair.



¨'¨'

Malignitas there will be no lessons today. Put on the new clothes you will find in the bathroom and come down to the throne room.

PS: Bring your sword, daggers, bow and arrow, Boa-sticks and wand with you.

¨'¨'



¤¤Here we go¤¤.

Malignitas burned the note to ashes by a wave with his right hand and went to the bathroom.

There he found an immaculate white dress robe whose hem swept the floor. Over the shoulders was a blazing black fur which was attached to the shoulders of the robe by two golden Cobra snake heads. The edges were gold and green flames which licked theirs way up the robe, and the fastenings were shaped like golden snakes whose heads twisted together into a lock. The lining was dark green silk while under the robe he was required to wear black silk pants with green and golden flames running up his right leg and a tight black short sleeved shirt with a shining green snarling snake that filled up the back. And last, but not least, a pair of shining black leather boots.

¤¤Wow! This can't be good. He wouldn't have given me all of this if he didn't want something in return¤¤.

Malignitas changed quickly and placed his weapons in their usual places; bow and quiver of arrows across his back, the sword at the belt, knives tucked in the boots, daggers strapped to his thighs, Boa-sticks shrunken and placed in his pants pockets and wand in the secret sleeve pocket.

He took a mirror and looked at himself. "You look very handsome master Malignitas," said the mirror.

"Yes of course."

Malignitas laughed to himself and went through the door. He was so amused with himself that he didn't even notice that the curio curse hit him with twice as much power as usual.

On his way down to the throne room Malignitas came across a poor house-elf which he jinxed senseless before he let him faint.

¤¤They really should have learned by now¤¤.

When the birthday boy came into the throne room he walked right into an inner circle Death Eater meeting.

They all stopped talking and turned to look at Malignitas. He was an impressive image. Malignitas ignored them and searched over their heads for his fathers red eyes. They four eyes locked together and his father motioned for him to come forward and sit down.

As Malignitas walked towards his father, the crowed of Death Eaters parted to let him through. They bowed and whispered "Master Malignitas," as he past them.

"Father."

Malignitas knelt down on his left knee, kissed his father's right hand and stood up. Voldemort nodded and gestured with his hand for Malignitas to sit down in his own throne.

Malignitas sat down and looked upon the followers before him. Since this was the inner circle they weren't wearing their masks and they were all dressed in elegant black robes with silver edges.

His father spoke to get their attention.

"Malignitas, I trust you know why you're here?"

"Yes father."

"Very well. Malignitas I want to see all you've learned in these past 13 years and thereby decide if you're ready."

"Ready for what father?"

His father laughed.

"No, no, that will be said later. If I find you worthy that is."

Malignitas nodded, he would sooner or later find out what he meant.

"First the easy stuff; mind reading, recognising lies and telepathy."

¤¤Easy my ass.¤¤

||Malignitas, I heard that!||

Malignitas's eyes widened and he looked at his father with horror while Voldemort, on the other hand, just laughed.

"Very good Malignitas, you've mastered the telepathy...though I forbid you to use those words again."

"Yes, of course not father. I hadn't realized you would hear me, but that's no reason for me to say it anyway. Sorry."

"Alright, let us try mind reading. Lucius think of a colour, Mack think of a number and Lorey think of a curse. Malignitas, tell me what they are thinking".

Silver Thought Lucius.

13 Thought Mack.

Slientcio Thought Lorey.

"Silver, 13 and Silentcio," Answered Malignitas.

"Is this correct?" Voldemort asked the three. They nodded.

"Good Malignitas. Now, recognising lies. Lucius do you colour your hair?"

Voldemort asked while trying to keep a straight face, though it was easier said than done. No man could hold his face straight when they saw Lucius' expression.

"Absolutely not!" Lucius nearly yelled at his master.

Voldemort's eyes narrowed and Lucius winced under the glare.

"Lucius, don't raise your voice to me or to Malignitas".

Lucius really wished he could take his words back.

"My apologizes, my Lord. Master Malignitas."

"Good. Now Malignitas, did he lie?"

Malignitas looked at Lucius and answered plainly "No."

His father nodded his head. "Right you are. The Malfoys are all naturally blonde. Perhaps that was too easy. Tell me George, have you ever cheated on your wife?"

George eyes popped out of his head.

Oh holy shit, oh holy shit! He knows! How could he possible know

"No, my Lord."

Voldemort grinned, he already knew the answer. George should thank his lucky stars that his wife wasn't in the inner circle. George was not a faithful husband, by any means.

"Malignitas?" Voldemort looked at Malignitas who looked perfectly calm.

"He lied."

"George is this true?"

"Yes, me Lord," George said with his head bowed.

Malignitas saw with amusement that Mack gave George a guilty look. ¤¤Interesting.¤¤

"Good Malignitas. Now let us try your immunity to the Crucio and Imperius curses. Come on; make a ring with Malignitas in the middle. Everyone at the same time - the Crucio curse when I tell you."

The Death Eaters made a circle, facing inwards with wands out, Malignitas in the centre. Without inquiring their lord they pointed their wand at a 14 year old by, ready to hold him under the unforgivable pain curse.

Voldemort sat on his throne and watched them. "On my mark. One. Two. THREE!"

A dozen Crucio curses shot towards the centre of the human ring. Malignitas took a deep breath and willed himself to stay calm. One or two curses were nothing, but this hurt like nothing else! He REALLY needed to concentrate now.

Malignitas tried hard to convince his brain that his body wasn't in pain that this was all unreal, his body wasn't hurt. Malignitas was excellent in mind controlling, but this was not an easy task.

He didn't know how long it lasted, minutes, seconds, hours? He opened his eyes slowly, and tried to breathe calmly when he felt the pressure of the curses back off.

This wasn't how he would use this immunity in a normal battle. Normally he would fight off the curse and cast other curses at his opponent before he or she could figure out that he was immune to it. But not today, this was his fathers followers, he wasn't about to curse them, it was enough to show them that he could be under the curse without loosing his mind.

You could easily see that his father's followers were impressed. With or without their masks on, their eyes shone with respect.

Malignitas turned towards his father who had joined the Death Eaters casting curses when he had seen how little Malignitas reacted.

"Good Malignitas, you can proudly call yourself immune to the Crucio curse. Now let's try the Imperius curse. Imperius."

The boy who was going through all he had been learning the past 13 years all in one day, had little time to prepare for the blow.

A lovely feeling of peace and happiness flowed through his body. But he knew that this was false happiness and fought it out of his body and mind.

"Go to the left." His father told him and Malignitas tried not to smile as he went to the right.

Voldemort looked sharply at the boy in front of him.

"Jump."

Malignitas stood still for a minute then sat down on the floor, smiling slightly.

"Good. You will successfully frustrate your opponent with that act, and it will give you plenty of time to curse him."

Malignitas stood up and waited for information on what to do next.

"Let us go on to the duelling. First you will duel Mack with sword, daggers and Boa-sticks, then demonstrate the shadowdance to us. Afterwards you and George will have a hand to hand combat. And I also want to see how you do with your bow and elemental magic. After we're finished with that, you and I will have a ruthless duel with wands."

Malignitas nodded and signalled for Mack to come forwards, then they both drew their swords and began.
Malignitas was exhausted, but happy with himself. He had won against Mack and George after a 15 minute battle with each weapon and came out of it with nearly no injury.

However, he gave Mack a nice gash from his left ear down to his neck, and George received a black eye and three broken ribs from a couple well placed high kicks.

He had made Lorey proud with perfect control when it came to his elemental magic and archery.

The wand duelling with his father, however, was what stole his energy. ¤¤God, he's powerful!¤¤ But he actually won in the end. Well, no, he hadn't actually won; but the battle had been unfinished and he felt like he won.

It had been a long duel. When his father had said it would ruthless, he hadn't been kidding. His father had changed into his animagus form at the very beginning of the fight. It took Malignitas by surprise when a big diamond snake charged at him. But he had some tricks up his sleeves as well. Since he wasn't an animagus (Which he really wished he was at that moment) he decided to use some of his fire magic. The human dueller appeared behind the snake and shot a fireball the size of a thanksgiving turkey at the snake. It hit the target in the back and his father was forced to change back to his human form from the pain.

The fight went on in nearly 40 minutes, but Voldemort started to realize that this was one fight he had little chance to win. He was NOT about to lose against a 14 year old boy in front of his inner circle, though.

"Malignitas, you have done well. We quit here. I've seen enough."

Father and son bowed and sat down in their thrones. They both looked calm on the outside, but in reality they where exhausted.

The followers waited quietly for their masters to speak. They were all very impressed by the show they had witnessed, though they of course tried to hide it. A cruel and bad-ass Death Eater wasn't suppose to jump around excitedly.

After several minutes of absolutely quiet, Voldemort turned to his son with an expressionless face.

"Malignitas Facies you have done well. I had high expectations for you and you surpassed them all. I know now that you are ready."

Malignitas looked at his father in wonder.

"Ready for what father? What have you planned for me?"

"You have been very good these past years, and I wish to repay you for your work. I had planned from the beginning that when you reached the age of 14, and if you passed my test, I would send you of to Hogwarts. It's a school for magical children from the ages of 10 to 18.

You will go there to learn and to watch how my subjects behave. You will also learn what a basic wizard needs to know and do some small jobs for me. If you succeed after my standards I will make you my Socius Imperii; my second hand."

Malignitas blinked several times, slightly shocked by the news. He was going to live at this magical school with other children? He wasn't quite sure if he liked that. He had always favoured privacy. But on the other hand, it could be interesting and he longed to be his fathers Socius Imperii. He would do it.

Voldemort looked at his son's eyes while he thought, but he couldn't decipher what Malignitas was thinking because his face and eyes were emotionless, just like Voldemort had taught him. He got his answer from Malignitas with a nod and sparking eyes.

TBC.
Sign up to rate and review this story