Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Primal Scream

Six

by InuYashasBitch 2 reviews

InuYasha gets Sesshy laid-- did he create a monster??

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover, Erotica, Romance - Characters: Inuyasha, Koga, Miroku, Sango, Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-02-10 - Updated: 2007-02-11 - 1853 words

0Unrated
A/N: I would like to answer a question I got tonight before posting this...

I have no idea if InuTashio is really InuYasha's father-- I am still fairly new to the series, although I have watched it forever I'm only now getting INTO it-- like eat and breath it lol! As far as his father goes, I have heard the man refered to by about 8 names in various fan fics so I just picked what sounded more resonable....

and YES Kagome DOES show up--- but I'm having fun with the Inu/Sango pairing...

DRUG WARNINGS!!!!!!!!!


Chapter 6



"Mirouku," InuYasha walked up behind the monk. "You got any of those pills you use-- to ya know-- with the ladies?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Well, lets just say my brother needs to loosen up some," InuYasha said with an evil smirk.

"You want to drug your brother with speed?" Mirouku hissed. "What the hell for?"

"Cause, I wanna. Now gimmie the pills or I start yelling about seeing you make that deal.."

Mirouku shoved a pill into InuYasha's clawed hand. "That's blackmail."

"I know ain't it grand?" He dropped the pill into a bottle of beer and shook it a bit. "Hey! Seesh!"

"You mean you want me to uh-- hang out with you and your freinds?" Sesshomaru took a sip of the beer and frowned. "Why?"

"You're my brother Sesshy, I want you to have some fun." InuYasha watched him blink a few times. The pill was already starting to work. "Let me introduce you to Kagura..."

Kagura was an exotic beauty with what appeared to be red contacts, she was busty and lean, and completly fuckable. Her eyes trailed Sesshomaru's body, muscular and hard beneath silk shirt and smooth black jeans. She mused silently that InuYasha and his brother could possibly be the finest men ever created...

"I-- uh,-- hello?" Sesshomaru was shy. Kagura could smell the virginity on him.

"I'm Kagura-- wanna dance?" She hissed. There was something so familiar about her, about her scent, he thought.

Sesshomaru was not used to drinking or drugs, and he certainly wasn't used to the flashing lights and loud blaring music that was coming out of the speakers on either side of the door of the house he was lead into.

It was Kouga's lair, and it was simply a den of sin tonight. Kagura's hand was slipping down Sesshomaru's back and across his firm bottom. She wanted him, and by the end of the night would have him. The smell of his innocence drove her senses to the brink, she didn't need drugs to feel the buzz tonight-- just Sesshomaru.

InuYasha moved over and slipped a few shiny foil packets into Kagura's hand, "Do us all a favor and don't get pregnant-- we don't want that to be multiplied!"

"What?" Sessh yelled over the music. "What the Hell is going on?"

"You're getting laid!" InuYasha wrapped an arm around Sango. "And so am I! Lets go, girl."

Sango squealed a little as she was lead from the party, or rather dragged.

"Laid? What the--" But the pill and beer were working, before he knew it, he was being poured something else by his lovely date.

"You need to relax, koi." She purred, making sure he drank deeply of the vodka she served him. "Relax and lets have agood time."

Sessh's reply was hardly audible, but he accepted her lips on his, in such a wonderful hat tangle of arms, silk, flesh, and tongue.

Back at home, InuYasha was trembling with the need to cum. Sweat slicked his back, which was bared by Sango almost at once. Both of them shirtless, her bra dangling from the refridgerator, he had her on the kitchen island, her legs pulled up around his neck as he plunged in and out of her. He had been lucky to catch his father gone, but he didn't know InuTashio was out looking for him now. He wouldn't have cared if he were-- his hormones were in overdrive.

Pulling Sango up he stayed inside her as he unsteadily walked to the stairs, "Damn baby, you like it don't you?"

"I love your cock, InuYasha-- oh, so good-- give me more." She half moaned, half screamed.

"Oh, I'll give it to you-- all night long--" he lowered them both to the bed and resumed his frenzied thrusting. "Or until daddy gets home," he thought silently-- closing his eyes and floating on warmth as his orgasm took her over the edge with him.

When he recovered from the first shockwave of orgasm, he stared down at her-- smirking. "Is that all you want?"

"You wish! What's wrong puppy boy? Can't keep up?" She rolled him onto his back and went for his newly growing erection that beckoned to her from his small triangle of black fur. She'd often wondered why his hair was so silvery and yet his nether hair was so pitch black.

InuYasha liked it when she used her teeth, and she did so liberally, almost scraping the skin at times with her vigorous ministrations. His growls filled her ears, making her cunt grow warm and wet with each thrust of his hips. His thick cock went almost all the way down her throat and forced her to gag. He loved it.

"Damn it, Sango. I'm gonna cum-- oh yeah." His fist wound in her hair. "You're gonna swallow every damn drop of my cream to. Make you begggg for more.."

His teasing made her clamp a tight fist dpwn on his balls, seeming to pump the bittersweet cream from them and into her waiting mouth.

_________________

At the party, a very drunk Sesshomaru sat up in the bed and looked at Kagura who lay beside him, smirking satisfied, her breasts half bared under the white linens. He blinked at her, his mind was beginning to clear and bring back memories of the last hours. Among those memories was the unusual feel of hot pussy wrapped around his strained cock, milking him for every drop. He recalled the burning feeling of cumming for the first time-- the stinging sensation as the white milky cream exploded through a virgin part of him.

He'd later been treated to her mouth, wondering just where she put all of him as she swallowed his ten inch shaft to the balls and then grazed his scrotum with her lips. She'd swallowed his cum with a smile of bliss, then jacked him off with her hand so he could watch himself explode like a volcano from her touch. Yes, he understood now why InuYasha felt so compelled to this lifestyle.

Emboldened by the loss of his virtue, Sesshomaru turned and mounted Kagura again-- for the fifth time that night he wanted to feel her. His small crush on Naraku, the bad ass drug dealer on Hollywood and Vince melted like his dick in Kagura's slick nd well used pussy.

Sango slept beside her hanyou boyfreind, snoring lightly. He had used her even more brutally than Sessh had used Kagura, and a light trace of blood stained his white sheets. It always did-- a sign they'd done a good job, he thought. InuYasha slept peacefully beside her, his ears twitching lightly in the breeze that came through the window.

Somewhere in his thoughts, he thought about the hanyou he had encountered tonight. It explained his taste for the band-- their music-- the sound. It was why it made him feel whole when he heard it. Never in his life had he even considered that Nikki Sixx was a hanyou-- but it made sense. He wondered if under that hair he too hid dog ears like his own...

InuTashio was frustrated. He had lost the scent of Sesshomaru quite some time ago, now he had returned to the house in hopes he had returned. When he opened the door, his delicate Inu nose was attacked by the spicy, musky scent of sex. Sex and InuYasha.

With a low growl he moved through the house, stopping to pick up various items of clothes that had been discarded along the way to the stairs. His nose twictched hard, the wench that InuYasha had fucked was still in the house, he could smell her along with his son. Surely he had not taken her to his room--- he opened the door a bit.

InuYasha was still asleep, his body physically spent from the sex Sango and he had shared. Her face looked almost peaceful and angelic as she dozed on his chest as it rose and fell in a rhythymic shallow pattern. InuTashio snarled then turned from the scene before having a chance to wake them. A check of Sesshomaru's room turned up nothing at all-- not even a clue as to where he could be. Panic hit him then-- what if InuYasha had 'done something' to his brother?

Growling, he turned towards the door, prepared to barge into the young hanyou's room and cause a scene never to be forgotten-- but he stopped. If InuYasha had done something, he would still smell the blood on him-- but all he sensed was the blood and seed of the girl...

Where the hell was Sesshomaru?

With an angry gurgle, the older youkai moved into his own chambers and lightly opened his wardrobe door. "InuYasha has been defiant, rebellious, disrespectful, and violent long enough. Tonight my little hanyou, I am going to do something I should have done long ago-- the first time you came home smelling of liquor and women, the first time you cursed at me, the first time you attacked your brother, the first time you skipped school. I should have taught you a lesson then-- but I was too soft. No more. Tonight, all that changes."

Fuming silently that his son dare bring a-- a-- slut in his house to fuck, InuTashio found the belt hanging on his wardrobe door for such occasions. It hadn't been used in quite a while. He turned the leather over and over in his hands, thinking of just how he would do this. He would spare InuYasha the humiliation of doing it in front of his 'girl'-- but he would hold nothing back.

Pulling the belt on and buckling it, he turned and started down the hall to InuYasha's room, muttering. "And so help me if Sesshomaru isn't dead, he better have a good reason why he's not here at this hour and for sneaking out or he'll wish he was!"


\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\
A/N:

I apologize for the cliffy here as I am 'cleaning up and editing' this thing as I go and therefore shortening some chappies. I will warn you that next chapter MIGHT be a little violent-- that depends on if I find anyone who'd like to do the spanking scene for me cause as much as I love to read 'em, I can't write 'em for shit (any volunteers??)!! If I don't then there will be simple allusions to a certain hot little hanyou getting all 7 Hell's beat out of him SO if this offends you DON'T READ....

PLEASE READ AND REVIEW!!!! Suggestions?? Let me know!!
Sign up to rate and review this story