Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Primal Scream

Seven

by InuYashasBitch 1 review

InuTashio puts his foot down. Kagura, Mirouku, and Sango make a huge mistake!

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Erotica, Romance - Characters: Inuyasha, Koga, Miroku, Naraku, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Other - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-02-11 - Updated: 2007-02-12 - 2026 words

0Unrated
Chapter 7


Sesshomaru couldn't breathe.

The drugs that had seemed to be in suspended animation had suddenly attacked his sytem full force and the combination of speed, viagra, coke, and various alcoholic drinks made for a near deadly mix when his heart rate was accelerated by the rough love making of he and Kagura. Shaking, he felt as though he would jump out of his skin at any moment. InuYasha had done this, he knew that much. He'd fed him pills and beer to start with, then turned him over to this Kagura girl to finish him off. He struggled to stand.

"Where are you off to?" Kagura lazed on Kouga's bed, her fingers twirling in the warmth left behind on the sheets.

"I can't-- I don't know what's wrong but I gotta go. I gotta get home. Oh, Kami, it's fucking midnight isn't it?" Sessh dresed quickly and headed down the street in the darkness.

Being Youkai was all that kept him from losing his grip. The mixture he had taken tonight was enough to kill a human, maybe even InuYasha.

Sesshomaru muttered a long string of curses and headed for home at a run.

_________________________

The bedroom door flew open with such a bang it sent Sango falling into the floor, sheet clutched to her chest and leaving poor InuYasha exposed to the icy glare of his father-- which killed the growing hard on he was getting.

He'd never pulled on his boxers on so fast in his life. "What the fuck?"

"What the fuck indeed! InuYasha, what have I told you about fucking disrespecting me by bringing your bitches into MY house to screw?" InuTashio blurted, enraging Sango but scaring her too bad to do anything about it.

"Hey! You can't talk about Sango that way!" InuYasha yelled, a growl rising in his throat.

Sango smirked at InuYasha and his attempt to defend her against his father, a full youkai demon twice his size. InuTashio made a move into the room.

"This room reeks of fucking cum and sweat-- and human." He growled at Sango. "Get out of my house!"

Sango peered at the older demon, hidden behind InuYasha for saftey. He looked at her with a half smile, "You better go-- I'll catch up with you later ok?"

"Ok," She said, nodding wildly and headed out the door, stopping into the hall to dress.

InuTashio stared at his seething son who was keeping a safe distance between he and his father. "InuYasha, I have been very patient with you. I have said little about you being out all night, drinking, the drugs, the girls, the parties, the loud music. But yesterday you tried to kill your brother-- proving to me you are not as mature as I once believed."

InuYasha did not care for his father's tone, it was far too reserved- like an explosion was just on the horizon. "Sesshomaru isn't home yet?"

"What have you done to him?" InuTashio demanded, his eyes narrowing.

"I took him to a party. I guess he had a better time than I thought," he said simply, cockily moving around to the foot of the bed to at least appear like his heart wasn't fluttering around like a caged animal inside him.

"Oh for the love of Kami!" InuTashio growled. "I can't fucking believe this--"

A pounding at the door stopped InuTashio's hand in mid air as it made it's way towards the buckle below his waist. InuYasha took a deep breath, saved by the bell-- kinda.

The pounding wasn't really a pounding, it was Sesshomaru running through the house and collapsing on the floor at his father's feet, his breath choking him in small gasps as it came.

"Sesshomaru, what on Earth?" The older youkai knelt to his son. "What's wrong?"

"I-- the beer InuYasha gave--- me--spiked--" He passed out cold with a last gasp for air.

"INUYASHA!!" InuTashio looked back over his shoulder, eyes glowing. "Don't even try and explain this--"

"Dad, I didn't realize he was-- I was only having some fun." InuYasha felt a stab of fear, and this time for his brother. "Kami, don't tell me I killed the bastard--"

"That's enough!" InuTashio shook his oldest son a bit, attempting to wake him.

Sesshomaru was only out for a second before he awakened with a moan, "Dad."

"What did you take?" InuTashio demanded.

"I dunno-- InuYasha set me up with Kagura--"

"Kagura!" InuTashio looked like he might vomit. "Not Naraku Kazi's daughter!"

"Naraku?" Sessh and InuYasha said at the same time.

"Gods! Tell me you haven't done anything---"

"You smell like cum," InuYasha held his nose. "Don't tell me that you fucked without a condom!"

"No, should we?" Sessh looked confused.

"This night just keeps getting better!" The father of the two demons shook his head, silvery hair dangling in shining waves around his face.

"I didn't know she was Naraku's daughter. Oh my Gods!" Sessh covered his face with both hands.

"I didn't either-- it's not like I asked. She likes cock-- I like pussy-- HEY! OW!" InuYasha had finally stepped over the line, he was being pulled unceremoniously upstairs.

"That's it! I have heard all of your foul mouth that I intend to! I have had it up to here with you, boy!" InuTashio was motioning with his hand around his chin.

Sesshomaru left the house then, going outside onto the veranda to escape the noise inside. Was it possible that he had forgotten Naraku in one night, only to fall for his daughter? For that matter had he fell in love at all? The loss of his innocence had started the growth of something inside him-- something scary and strange.

Lust.

He already needed more--- the beast in him craved it.

Wait?

His beast? Was he becoming like InuYasha? A victim to pure lust and carnal desire?

From the half open window he heard a sharp snap and knew exactly what had happened. His brother wouldn't cry out-- he knew that-- he was too proud. He shivered even in the summer warmth, a bead of sweat forming on his brow. He closed his eyes but could still hear it, the sound of leather on skin--- why was his cock growing?

Heavy footsteps, door slamming, more footsteps, another door slam.

Sesshomaru sighed and willed his erection back down-- he could not allow himself to become this monster. He moved with a steady gait up the stairs, praying InuYasha or his father would not smell his arousal. In front of InuYasha's room he stopped, hearing something odd--

Puppy whimpers?

"He whimpers?" Sessh asked himself softly, "He hasn't done that since he was tiny."

Gently he opened the door to the room and moved inside, "InuYasha?"

"Go 'way." Came the growl from the hanyou. He lay on his stomach, a black sheet draped over his waist lightly.

"I'm sorry-- I didn't mean to--" Sessh was lost for words. He smelled a strong mettalic scent mingled with salt. Tears and blood? No, not strong enough for blood--

InuYasha moved a bit with a muttered curse and looked at his brother, trying to pretend he was really just napping. In the darkness of the room the blue lighted lamp on the dresser didn't give off enough light to see that his brotheres eyes were a bit red from held back tears that had burst forth as soon as InuTashio was a safe distance away, but it did give off enough illumination to show off the welts on the extremely low part of InuYasha's back, just above the curve of his buttocks, that were uncovered when the sheet slid down some.

"So that was where the smell of blood came from-- the welts had brought it to the surface," Sesshomaru thought silently, then aloud said: "You must have gotten it pretty good."

"Yeah, I did." He sounded like he was smirking. "Haven't gotten an ass beatin' like that since that time we skipped school and took the car out for a drive and ended up in the pond-- remember?"

"What's this 'we' shit? You were driving, the whole thing was your idea." Sesshomaru frowned.

"Yeah, man I was good." InuYasha shifted a bit and ground his teeth into his bottom lip when the wash of pain went over him.

"I suppose I should thank you," Sesshomaru said softly. "You helped me find something tonight--"

InuYasha raised an eyebrow, "What?"

"Never mind. Do you want me to get you anything? Is there anything I can do?"

"I'm not an invalid here, ya know." InuYasha seemed determined to prove his point by standing, which brought a colorful set of curses from his lips when he actually had to sit to stand after tangling himself in the blankets. "I guess I'm lucky he can't get me over his knee anymore-- less humiliating I suppose--"

"Where the Hell are you going?" Sessh watched his brother dress-- slowly.

"I gotta find Sango and Ni-- never mind. Just keep dad busy for a few minutes till I get out, ok." InuYasha pulled his black tank on and shook out his hair.

"InuYasha, are you sure this is a good idea?"

"No, if it were I wouldn't be doing it, would I?"

"Good point. But aren't you--"

"Grounded? Ohhhhh yeah--- but feh, who cares?" InuYasha pulled open his door-- looked around to see if his father was looking and seeing that he wasn't he darted out and down the hall.

Out in the balmy summer air, he felt better right away. He could hide the fact that his ass, uncomfortable inside his rough jeans, was literally on fire under his bad-boy facade; although there was no way in Hell he could sit down. He thought with relief that he could blame his red rimmed eyes on any number of drugs he may have used, in fact, he was sure Kouga's party would still be going on.

He was right.

His arrival brought Kouga to his feet with a shocked yelp, "InuYasha, um, what are your doing here?"

"I am your buddy-- I thought I'd come back after-"

"Sango, said your dad walked in on you two." Kouga grinned, his fangs showing some. "Thought he'd have grounded you till next year."

"Yeah, yeah he did. Wait, you saw Sango?" InuYasha sensed something terribly wrong. Something he couldn't put his finger on--

"Um, she came by and had a drink with us and did Sessh get home alright? He was running like Hell-- we thought something was wrong with him." Kouga hoped the shift in subject would take InuYasha's mind off things.

"Kouga, you're hiding shit from me and it's pissing me off so tell me NOW!" InuYasha's ears perked then, he had recognized that moan from Kouga's room. The smell too was familiar to him, it was Sango's sex smell.

Through the door he barged with the force of a bull, sending Mirouku under the covers. Sango, on his left and Kagura who was on his right looked at him with wide eyes. They were scared.

InuYasha didn't wait for an answer, he was too angry, and anyways there was no explantion needed. "You cheating little bitch! You just can't get enough can you? Well ya know what? Mirouku, you deserve the little hentai slut!"

InuYasha turned to storm out, stopping to grab a bottle of tequila on a table near the door, then turned to yell: "Hey, Kouga! You fuck her too-- she likes it in the ass!"

"Fuck you, InuYasha!" Sango screamed from the door, her face contorted with anger.

"I did, now I'm going to the clinic to get checked for herpes-- hey when did you start liking pussy too? Ya know we coulda worked out something better than that redeyed cunt that fucked my brothers brains out!" InuYasha stormed out into the night again.

Growling in rage, he turned the bottle up, emptying the beverage into his mouth. "Fucking cunt."

"Who?" Came the dark voice from an even darker alley. InuYasha turned to see the green glowing eyes.

"Who are you?" The hanyou asked, cocking his head, the scnet was--

Nikki stepped out of the shadows. "Hello, InuYasha."
Sign up to rate and review this story