Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Primal Scream

Eight

by InuYashasBitch 0 reviews

The plot unravels a bit-- why does Nikki Sixx want the jewel????

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama - Characters: Inuyasha, Koga, Other - Published: 2007-02-12 - Updated: 2007-02-13 - 1079 words

0Unrated
A/N: I apologize for this being such a short chapter but I just wanted everyone to get a glimpse of the finally unfolding plot! Yes, it has one!!!! Also, since I'm all out of pre written parts-- if anyone has a suggestion, please by all means send them my way! You can get me at cowgirl31780@yahoo.com !!!!

*Pleassssseee review-- pretty please with sugar on top!


CHAPTER 8


InuYasha almost smirked at the bassist, made bolder by the alcohol in his system, "Hi, there, Nikki."

"I think now is as good a time as any to talk to you about-- things." Nikki pulled on InuYasha's elbow, making him follow him down the dark alley.

"Where are you taking me?"

"My hotel, where else?" Nikki replied, his eyes ceasing to glow. "How much do you already know?"

"About what?" InuYasha scratched the inside of an ear that he'd left carelessly uncovered for his trip to town.

Nikki sighed and stepped into the hotel loby and made a beeline for the elevator before anyone saw the ears. In the saftey of the elevator, Nikki assessed the hanyou better. He was really a beautiful specimen with his silvery silken hair and golden eyes, nic body too. Nikki shook off that last thought, couldn't let him know too much too soon. Frowning with frustration he lead the way to his suite.

InuYasha looked around the big hotel room with a note of curiosity hinting in his little 'hmmmn' noises. He had never seen so much booze in his whole life. His ears caught Nikki's intake of breath, signaling that he was about to speak so he turned to look at him.

"Sit down," Nikki said settling himself on a red love seat near a sliding glass door.

InuYasha almost did but as soon as his butt touched the seat he sprang back up with a surpressed yelp at the stab of pain. Silently he cursed, "When I get home I'm throwing that belt away."

Nikki cocked an eyebrow in amusement, he'd smelled the salt and mettalic essence that InuYasha tried so hard to hide from him. He cleared his throat, moving past the embarrassing situation that InuYasha was in and spoke softly. "You're father is a diamond dealer?"

"Yeah," InuYasha leaned against the frame of the sliding glass door.

"You know your father makes fake diamond, I assume."

"Fake?" InuYasha frowned and grew a bit angry, "What the Hell are you talking about?"

"Before you get your dander up, dog, listen to me. I'm not saying your father is a bad person-- he's doing what he's doing for all the right reasons. You see the diamonds might be faked but they are so expertly forged that not even the finest jewelers can tell the difference," Nikki said, watching his companions eyes shade over a bit.

"Why are you telling me this?" InuYasha muttered, "I have nothing to do with the business. Everyone knows Sesshomaru is gonna take over the whole thing. when he is of age. I want nothing to do with it."

"Well, you may not want your father's business but trust me you want the Shikon Jewel." Nikki stood, he was a little taller than the white haired hanyou.

"Why would I want a fucking jewel that's been shit on?" InuYasha made a face.

Nikki's face went devoid of expression, "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"I have no idea, you're the one who said I wanted a shit on jewel!" InuYasha snapped.

"No, you drunk fool! I said Shi--KON Jewel. Say it with me, pup-- Shikon Jewel," Nikki said, stretching the 'shikon jewel' part like a rubberband.

"Sh--shi kon Jewel?" InuYasha took a sip of some of the Tequila he'd brought from Kouga's but Nikki took the bottle.

"Damn it, you're worse than Vince. Stay with me now, ok?" Nikki went on, InuYasha pouting quietly in hopes he'd get his drink back.

Nikki was going on-- "Those diamonds are financing trips into the feudal era to find that jewel. Who ever has it pretty much rules the world."

InuYasha perked up at that, "So what are you driving at?"

"I want that jewel. Whoever posseses it well-- they rule." Nikki stated flatly.

"So, why should I get it for you? Maybe I want it!" InuYasha moved to fast and winced.

"You misunderstood," Nikki said. "I only want one thing from that jewel and that is to make Motley the biggest, baddest band ever!"

InuYasha blinked, "Are you saying you want me to--"

"Help me get it-- make my dream come true and you can do whatever in the Hell you want with it afterwards. Eat it for all I care, I have no desire at all to rule the world." Nikki finished and handed the hanyou his booze back.

InuYasha took a couple swallows, "So how do I find this jewel."

Nikki smiled, for the first time showing fang. "I have no idea."

InuYasha looked at him, "WHAT?"

"I am serious, we have to find a way to get your father to allow you to get near his office files and find out where the teams are going and where." Nikki explained as if it were the simplest thing ever, and InuYasha should be ashamed for asking.

"I'm not allowed anywhere near his office, and anyways I'm grounde--" He grabbed his mouth but too much had already spilled. He had not wanted Nikki to know his true age, but the older hanyou already knew.

"I kinda knew that you were young-- but no matter--"

"Why me?" InuYasha's eyes caught Nikki's for the first time.

"Cause you're a lot like me and if anyone can-- you can." Nikki turned his eyes down to the blood red wine in a giant fishbowl looking glass.

A jingle jerked the younger dog demon from his thoughts, he checked his cell phone. "Damn it!"

He flipped it open with another curse and put it to his ear. "What, Sesshomaru?"

"Where the Hell are you," Sessh sounded almost afraid.

InuYasha frowned, "Why? Whats wrong?"

"Nothing, yet but I can't keep dad from not noticing you're gone for much longer little brother." Sesh warned. Truthw as he just wanted someone to talk to-- someone who he was sure would understand.

"I should get home," InuYasha said, hanging up. "Here's my number and I'll see what I can do, ok?"

"That's all I ask." Nikki watched him go out with a grin on his face.
Sign up to rate and review this story