Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Ghost Girl.

Chapter 008: Summer Shudder

by Popciclegirl 1 review

As the days get closer, Lori tries to act happy but it just results in Pete getting suspicious. That was actually a GOOD summary...wow I'm weird.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-02-11 - Updated: 2007-02-12 - 531 words

1Exciting
HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY TO WILLIAM BECKETT!!!!!
I love FOB's new c-d. It's the shit.
******************

"Well...I have 5 days. I hope...I hope this death thing is all a dream. I can't live like this...well, I'm not gonna live. I'm a week pregnant, engaged to a rock star. God dammit I hate that word. Rock star. Anyway...It seems like my life couldn't get any better! It would be awesome if I wasn't going to die in 5 days. I wonder why would die for my life. That I find weird. I honestly hate my life. I love the people who are in it but...the way my life's set up. I guess, once you mess with fate...you can't un-mess it. Well, last entry will be my note to Pete. I hope he has the guts to read all of this and doesn't hate my guts after he reads this....bye.
G.G.
Lori."


Lori closed her book and hid it again. She always sounded so rude when she was writing. Maybe she was rude but nobody complained.

She needed something to cheer her up. She fell back on her bed and closed her eyes for a second. When she opened them she found Pete staring at her.

"Whoa." She laughed. "Where did you come from?"

"Outside."

She pulled him down and kissed him.

"You seem...happy." Pete said when they seperated.

She shrugged. "Just today, these nine months."

What was she saying? She was believing it. She shoved him off of her.

"Didn't I say that yesterday?" He asked.

"Yup. I was just thinking on the optimistic side." She smiled.

"What's the pessimistic side then?"

"That for the rest of our lives we're gonna have to take care of this thing." She stroked her tummy. "Whatever it comes out to be."

He grinned. "That's why I'm with you."

"Yeah. More like that's why I'm with you"

"Why do you say that?"

"You wouldn't last one day raising this kid on your own."

"That's what you think."

"What the hell am I talking about? I'm not even a month into it yet."

"Exactly what I was thinking. Only a little more positivly."

"Oh shut up."

*

"Are my eyes lying to me? Lori is actually happy?" Patrick asked. grinning.

Lori looked at him. "Yeah, but only because Pete is."

"So you two are possibly happy today? Together?"

She nodded. "Yes, indeed."

"The happiest?"

"Yeah."

"Never be happier in the future?"

"Probably not, Pat."

"So the most ha-"

"Yes, yes, and yes. Got it?"

He nodded.

"Good."

"You're really pregnant?" Joe asked.

Lori rolled her eyes. "Yeah."

"Ahhh! Pete's gonna be a dad!!" Andy said.

"Thank you for not acting like I'm an alien, Andy."

"No problem Ghostness of a Girl."

"Ghostness of a Girl?"

Andy shrugged. "Don't ask."
******************

Sorry if it's short. My parents are home and I'm being forced off.

Happy birthday to William Beckett! He's 22. Seems like just yesterday I was excited about their 1st c-d. wipes tear I am so proud.

O_O Awkward. I love FOBS new c-d. Especcially Carpal Tunnel of Love. I can't get enough of it. Welp. Bye. Chapter 9 out soon. Promise.

Elena(wuz hurr)
Sign up to rate and review this story