Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > This Circle Never Ends

Chapter Six

by HikkiHipKisser 1 review

Brendon verus Jon. Whooo.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-02-13 - Updated: 2007-02-13 - 554 words

0Unrated
"What was what?" Brendon asked as if he didn't know what Jon was referring to. He kept his eyes on the blurred scenery out the window.
"Don't play stupid," Jon spat angrily, glaring at Brendon into the rear-view mirror.
"I honestly don't know what you're talking about, Jon." Brendon sighed, glimpsing at him before turning his interest back to the window.
Jon rolled his eyes. "Your little comments. Don't think I didn't notice."
"I never intended for you to notice." Brendon shrugged.
"Okay, then why did you go and run your mouth?" Jon asked, annoyance becoming more than present in his voice.
"I didn't run anything, Jon. No less than what you ran on the phone earlier." Brendon looked at Jon then, adding just the right amount of irritation to Jon's eyes.
"And why are you meddling in my business again?" Jon narrowed his eyes.
"Because Shelby doesn't deserve this!" Brendon exclaimed, louder than he ever meant to be.
"What Shelby does or doesn't deserve really isn't any of your goddamn business, Brendon."
"Maybe Shelby deserving better isn't really any of my business, but it will be hers when she finds out."
"But she won't, because no one is going to run their mouths." Jon raised an eyebrow.
"And you know this how?" Brendon mimicked his raised eyebrow.
"Because I know you wouldn't." Jon shrugged confidently. "Because nice little Brendon never wants to be the one to break someone's heart."
"I'm not breaking anyone's heart." Brendon said simply. "I'm not the scandalous one here."
Jon sighed. "Scandalous is such an evil word."
Brendon blinked. Jon seemed to be taking it better than he expected all of a sudden. He was taking it too well, and Brendon doubted he even cared about her. "Right. A better word is promiscuous."
Jon rolled his eyes. "I'm not promiscuous."
"You're sure not innocent." Brendon shot back. "Why would you do that to a girl like her? Girls like that don't come by everyday!"
"Oh, now I see what's going on here. You're jealous. You're jealous of Shelby and I."
Brendon scoffed. "I'm not jealous! I just don't like when good girls get hurt by dumbasses who won't grow up and won't show fidelity. I doubt you even give a damn about her."
"I do. I'm in it for love, but love's not enough. Shel's cute and sweet and all, but the abstinence thing isn't what I'm looking for." Jon shrugged indifferently.
Brendon's eyes widened with a flicker of surprise then narrowed to a harsh glare. "So that's what this is about? That's why you're cheating on her? You bastard."
"Hey, now. I never said I didn't love her."
"You didn't have to." Brendon spat. "Because if you did, you wouldn't be doing this behind her back.. Do you know how many good guys would kill to have a trustworthy girl like her? And this band, we're blowing up, Jon. Chicks now don't want us for us, and you mess up what you've got for groupies? Where do you get off?"
"No, Bren. Where do you get off? You barely know this girl and yet you're protecting her like she's your wife. You care about her more than I do. What's your damage?"
"Nothing." And Brendon left it at that because this was one argument he would never win.
Sign up to rate and review this story