Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > My Life Then and Now

The Flight Of A Loveed One

by Blood-Skye 1 review

David and Toni are leaving for the weekend and Chuck and Kimmi are now alone. What happens when someone catches them together? Read and find out! It's worth reading trust me.

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Chuck Comeau, Pierre Bouvier, Sebastien Lefebvre - Published: 2007-02-18 - Updated: 2007-02-18 - 1826 words

0Unrated
Eight months later

Toni's P.O.V.

Me and David are now going on our first official date. I am so excited.
"Kimmi, I really need your help." I said as I entered her room and, of course, Chuck was there too. They have become really good friends, you would almost think they were a couple or something.
"What do you need now?" she asked.
"An outfit. David and I are going out this weekend. You know a hotel room, nice dinner, stuff like that." I told her.
"It's about time you two go out. Are you leaving for the whole weekend?" she asked.
"Yeah, you will have the house all to yourself." I answered. Their mom was going to British Columbia to fix something with David's real dad, something to do with money is all I know.
"Okay, do you want something of mine or are we going to the mall?" she asked. I thought for a moment.
"Lets see what you have. Then I will decide." I replied. She walked into her closet and came out with a strapless black and blue dress.
"Try it on. I don't have the boobs for it, so it should fit." she said. I left and tried the dress on. It fit like a glove.
"Come on and lets see it." she said. I walked out and they both stood speechless.
"Is it really that bad?" I asked afraid of the answer. They both shook their heads no and pointed to the mirror. I walked over and looked in it. I was beautiful.
"David will love it." Chuck said.
"I'll take it." I said and went to get changed.


Kimmi's P.O.V.

"All right I am alone this weekend." I said to Chuck.
"Do you know what that means?" he asked.
"Yes, No David!" I yelled. He rolled his eyes at me.
"No, I can come over and we won't have to worry about being caught." he told me.
"Oh, yeah. That too." I replied.
"Hey, don't you want me to come over?"
"Of course. I'm kidding." I said and gave him a hug.
"Okay, I am going to go home and help my mom for awhile. After my sister leaves with your brother I'll be over." he said and then left.

"Hey Kimmi. Are you gonna be all right on your own?" David asked.
"Yes, for the last time. I will be fine. Pierre, Seb, and Chuck will all be over to check on me later." I told him.
"Okay, I just wanted to make sure you would be all right." he replied.
"Go, get out. Go have fun." I said pushing him out the door.
"Bye, sis." he yelled as he joined Toni in his car. "Bye, David. Behave you two." I yelled. I closed the door and ran up to my room. Five...four...three...two...one.

My window slowly opened.
"Hey, I told you I would be over." Chuck said coming into my room.
"You know when their gone you can use the front door." I said.
"I'm supposed to be in my room studying." he answered.


Pierre's P.O.V.

Seb and I decided to go get Chuck before we went to visit Kimmi.
"Hey, Mrs. Comeau." we said when she answered the door.
"He's in his room, boys. Go on up." she said and went back to making dinner. We both went up to his room and knocked on the door. No one answered. His rap music was playing, so we opened the door. He was nowhere to be found. He's window was opened.
"Pierre, I found him." Seb said.
"Where?"
"There, in Kimmi's room, making out with someone." he replied.
"Oh wow. Isn't he dating Allison?" I asked.
"Yeah, but that's not Allison. I wonder if David knows?" he asked.
"I highly doubt it." I answered.
"Come on."

I stayed in Chuck's room and Seb went to Kimmi's house. We were going to confront them about their little fling. Seb knocked on the front door and Chuck climbed out the window, kissing her good bye. He climbed back in his room and saw me.
"Pierre, what are you doing here?" he asked nervously.
"Seb, is talking to her. We know all about your little make out session." I said.
"Pierre, please don't tell anyone." he begged.
"I won't. As long as you promise to become an official couple if you are going to be doing anything. You're dating Allison and Kimmi is your best friend's sister. David at least should know about you two and you should have broke up with Allison." I told him. He sat on his bed.
"I know, I know. But I can't help it. Kimmi is different. She just unlike anyone I have ever dated." he sighed.
"Have you even told her about Allison?" I asked.
"No, but I will. When I end it with Kimmi." he said and walked downstairs. I followed. We went to Kimmi's and Seb answered.

Chuck's P.O.V.

Man, this sucks. I have to stop everything with Kimmi. I guess it is fair to Allison, but she isn't the one for me. Maybe, I will break up with Allison and Kimmi and I can become a official couple. Pierre knocked on her door, Seb answered.
"Hello, Seb. Did you talk to her?" Pierre asked.
"Yeah, she's sitting on the couch refusing to talk to anyone." Seb answered.
"Well, I guess I should go give her even more bad news." I sighed. They both sat outside and let me in.

"Kimmi?" I asked. She looked up and then back down.
"What? Are you here to tell me that you have a girlfriend and we need to stop with our little benefits?" she asked.
"Seb told you everything?"
"Yeah Well, I'm going to move in with my cousin Keaton and run my dad's company. So, I probably won't see you anymore?." she said.
"What? When? I don't want to not be able to see you." I whined sitting next to her on couch. She had tears in her eyes.
"Please Chuck don't make this any harder than it has to be. I don't move out until after graduation." she said.
"Whatever, I need to go practice. Goodbye Kimmi."
"Wait Chuck."
"What?"
"Why are you so upset?"
"Because you are the only one who is to fucking stupid to realize my feelings."
"And what the hell are they?"
"I love you okay. I fell for you and I fell damn hard." I yelled.
"I don't want to be fucking friends with benefits. I want to be a real fucking couple, like David and Toni."
"I told you with me running Lava Records I can't have a boyfriend until I know I can handle it."
"That's all you care about. Pleasing your fucking dad."
"What? Charles-Andre Comeau get the hell out. I never want to see your fucking face again." she yelled. I knew I had just fucked up any chance I have ever had. I left the house and stormed out.
"Fine! But don't come crying to me when you fuck your dad's company up and lose every damn thing you own. You stupid little rich bitch!" I yelled slamming the door behind me. Seb and Pierre looked up at me, but I went back to my house.

Kimmi's P.O.V.

I called my cousin Keaton and told him to come get me. I was sitting in my room just bailing. I had felt terrible about what I said to Chuck. It had started to rain, just like the day I met Chuck. I heard a small tapping on my window. I opened my window to find Chuck sitting there sopping wet.
"Chuck, what are you doing here?" I asked as he came in. I went to go get him a towel.
"I had to see you. I need to be with you." he said as I returned with a towel.
"Chuck I told you I can't have a boyfriend. I flying to Australia to start working at my dad's main store over there. Then I come back to New York in two years. I just won't be around and long distant relationships are hard." I told him. He looked really sad.
"Kimmi, come on the plane leaves in an hour." Keaton yelled from downstairs.
"Chuck I'm so sorry, but I do love you. Please remember the fun we had. Goodbye." I said. I gave him a kiss goodbye and left.

Chuck's P.O.V.

She left and I was alone standing, sopping wet, in her room. I saw a picture of us that was taken on right before her birthday, two days after mine. I took her out for a special dinner.

~~Flash back~~

"Kimmi lets go." I pleaded as she got her make up on.
"Fine lets go." she said standing up. God was she beautiful. We walked out of her house and got in her Mustang. She was letting me drive even though legally I can't.
"Chuck, where are we going?" she asked.
"Somewhere I think you will love." I replied. She was playing with the necklace that David had brought her for her birthday. It had a DD and KDM on it for David Desrosiers and Kimmi Desrosiers Marcett.

I pulled up to the beach.
"We're here." I said pointing out to a table. I had a nice candlelight dinner planned for us. Then we would go from there.
"Chuck its beautiful." she said as we walked closer. It was the happiest I have ever seen her in her whole time with us since the funeral. After that, she mopped around like there was nothing to live for. I felt bad for her. At the end of dinner Kimmi pulled out a camera that Pat got her and started taking pictures of me. I took it from her and got some of her. Then we saw a person jogging along and asked if they would take a picture of us together. It was the best night I had with her.

Keaton's P.O.V.

My cousin was upset and I could tell, but there was nothing I could do to help. She was going to live in Australia for two years then in New York after that.
"Kimmi please try to cheer up. For your sake." I begged as we got ready to get on the plane.
"Okay, I will for your sake because you have to deal with me." she laughed.
"It's hard leaving the life that I have only lived for eight months." We both sighed. We got in our seats and awhile later the plane left. We were on our way to Australia.
"Goodbye cruel world." she mumbled to herself as the land of Canada disappeared under the clouds.
"Kimmi everything will be fine." I reassured her.
"Not without Chuck." she replied. A tear slowly fell down her cheek. We fell asleep awhile later.
Sign up to rate and review this story