Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > My Life Then and Now

These Times Of Whoa Afford No TIme To Whoo

by Blood-Skye 0 reviews

David and Kimmi are talking, but Seb and Pierre interrupte them. Will they tell David Kimmi's secret she has kept from him? What happens that could ruin everything for Everyone?

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: David Desrosiers, Sebastien Lefebvre - Published: 2007-02-19 - Updated: 2007-02-19 - 1564 words

0Unrated
The next morning.

Chuck's P.O.V.

I was downstairs getting coffee when David barged in my front door.
"Where the hell is she?" he demanded. I pointed to the stairs, she coming down to get coffee too.
"Come on. We need to talk." David told her.
"David I just woke up. If you want me to be able to talk to you like a human being I suggest you back off right now." she snapped back at him. He sat down on a chair while she got her coffee. She went back upstairs and got dressed.

"Chuck, you stay away for her now. I let you two have your night together." David told me in a whisper.
"What are you talking about?" I asked.
"I mean that I don't want you anywhere near my sister." he said as she walked back down. As they left, David turned around and gave me a dirty look. Why didn't he want me near his sister?


Kimmi's P.O.V.

"David we can talk later. I'm hungry." I whined.
"We will talk over lunch." he said. I knew there was no point in arguing with him because something was wrong. He pulled into a Burger King and we got out. He grabbed our food and sat down across from me.
"What's wrong David?" I asked as he stared at his drink.
"Do you like Chuck?" he asked still not looking at me.
"What are you talking about?" I questioned now getting worried. Chuck, Pierre, Seb, and I all agreed to not tell David about mine and Chuck's little fling. Did he somehow find out?
"You two are always by each other. I think you both like each other." he said now looking at me.


David's P.O.V.

I finally looked up at her to see if I could get some clue from her facial expressions, but no luck.
"We are just friends David, I would never do anything with one of your friends with your permission." she said. There was something in my head that said she was lying.
"Okay, I just had to make sure. We can't have Chuck dating the record label owner." I told her. She nodded as Seb and Pierre walked in to join us. Seb sat next her and Pierre sat next to me. They both took a fry from her.
"Excuse me." she said.
"Hey, I would be nice to us if I were you." Pierre smirked.
"Yeah, wouldn't want your secret to slip out, would we?" Seb added. I was confused, but of course, when aren't I.


Seb's P.O.V.

Pierre and I had Kimmi in the palm of our hands. I wonder if it will work with Chuck. Probably, he's all for doing anything it takes to help the band out.
"Guys, shut the fuck up!" she said putting her head down on the table. I rubbed her and back and whispered.
"Come on, why don't we get out of here?" She looked up at me with a pissed off face.
"I mean so you can get away from Pierre."
"What about David?" she asked.
"Pierre will take care of him, play sick." I demanded. She grabbed a hold of her stomach.
"Davey I don't feel so well. Seb is going take me back to his house. We'll meet you there later." she said getting up as I continued to rub her back, getting lower on it each time.


Kimmi's P.O.V.

Seb was up to something, I could tell. We got to his house and no one but us were there.
"Seb, what are you up too?" I asked getting nervous.
"Nothing. David is trying to keep you away from all of us. He thinks you are to important to be with any of us." he said getting closer. He was really starting to scare me.
"Seb back off. You're scaring me." I screamed and that's when it hit me, he was drunk. His eyes were blood shot and he smelled like beer and something else. I don't know what exactly.

He picked me up and brought me to the couch, where he started to kiss me and take off my clothes. I fought with him the whole time, but he was to strong. He held me down and raped me. This wasn't the Sebastien I knew. Seb would never do this; this must be the drunken Seb. After he was done and in the bathroom, I ran right back to Chuck. He would help me through this.


Chuck's P.O.V.

I was watching a few clips Pat had taped during the eight months Kimmi lived with David. All of a sudden there was a huge pounding on my door.
"Hold on. I'm coming." I yelled. I opened the door to find Kimmi standing there crying.
"Kimmi what happened?" I asked as she fell in my arms.
"Seb...drunk...me...house...rape." she said through sobs. I put it all together.
"Seb was drunk and took me to his house where he raped me. Is that what you are trying to say?" I asked. She slid down the wall and brought her knees up to her face and buried her face in them. I knew not to push the issue anymore right now.
"Kimmi come on. I'll get you a blanket and make you some hot chocolate, okay?" I asked holding out my hand. She slowly looked up at me and took my hand.

I lead her to my room, I had a feeling she wouldn't like the couch. I grabbed my electric blanket and wrapped it tightly around her. Then I went and got her hot coco and that's when the phone rang.

"Hello." I said.
"Chuck is Kimmi over there?" Pierre asked.
"Yeah, where are you?"
"I'm at Seb's, he said when he was in the bathroom when Kimmi left. he had no idea why. David is flipping out though. Can he talk to her?"
"Not right now Pierre. She is currently sleeping. She was tried so she walked back here. Tell David she's fine and as soon as she wakes up I'll have her call him."
"I will. Bye Chuck."
"Bye Pierre." I said and hung up the phone. I couldn't tell Pierre or David about Seb raping her, they would kill him. I grabbed her drink and went back upstairs. She was staring off into a dark abyss.


Kimmi's P.O.V.

They memory of what had just happened wouldn't stop playing in my head. Why can't it go away? I heard the door of Chuck's room open and knew it was him. He didn't sneak up on me, but made sure to walk right in front of me. He was being so sweet and taking care of me in any way possible.
"Pierre called. David and him are at Seb's. I didn't tell him the real reason you left. But please call David later. He is flipping out." he whispered.
"Chuck is Seb always like that when he's drunk?" I asked.
"No, he has never done this to anyone. He is usually a funny drunk, never a harmful drunk." he replied. Tears started falling down my face slowly. Why was it always Chuck who saw me cry?
"Why did he do it then?" I asked.
"Can you describe what he looked like?" Chuck asked hopefully. I nodded.
"His eyes were blood shot, he smelled like beer and something else. I don't know what though." I answered.
"Pot." he said.
"What?" I asked. "He has been hanging around people who smoke pot. That's the other smell. They must have got him to try it. That's why he...raped you." Chuck explained.


Seb's P.O.V.

Damn it. Why couldn't I control myself? She'll hate me forever now. Worst of all, Chuck knows. I'm waiting for him to storm in and kill me for hurting the girl he loves.
"Seb, what you thinking about?" Pierre asked.
"What to get Kelsie. I have no idea. Our anniversary is coming up and I am freaking out." I lied.
"How about you take her back to where you had your first date with her." David suggested. I nodded. You wouldn't be saying anything if you knew what I did to your sister. The phone rang and I jumped out of my chair. David answered it. Please don't be her and tell him.


David's P.O.V.

Seb is acting very strange all of a sudden. His phone rang and he fell out of his chair. I answered it, it was my sister.

"Hello." I said.
"Davey?" she asked.
"Yeah, are you all right?"
"Yeah, I don't feel so well. I'm tired and I think I may be getting something."
"All right, I'm glad to hear you're fine. But I'll let you get some sleep. Call me later if you feel up to it. Bye.
"Bye." she said and hung up. I hung up his phone. Something wasn't right. I think there is something Chuck, Seb, and Kimmi aren't telling us.
"Guys I'm going home." I said and left.


Chuck's P.O.V.

Kimmi laid down on my bed. I knew she was still thinking about the whole ordeal. There was nothing I could do to help her. I sat on my bed, away from her. These times of whoa afford no time to woo.
Sign up to rate and review this story