Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Primal Scream

Fourteen

by InuYashasBitch 0 reviews

One human night for Inuyasha leads to the best mistake he'll ever make!

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama, Erotica, Romance - Characters: Inuyasha - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-02-25 - Updated: 2007-02-26 - 4719 words

0Unrated
Chapter Fourteen



InuYasha was sulking in the bedroom, his hair getting darker by the moment. He hated when he turned human because he seemed to lose control of his senses and emotions, worse he felt pain. The door cracked itself open and Sesshomaru peeked in at him, he had always been curious about his brothers transformations.

"Do you need anything, little brother?" Sesshomaru inquired, regally walking into the room.

"No. Can you make the sun come up faster?" InuYasha's voice was low and perhaps slurred.

"Are you drinking this early in the afternoon?" Sesshomaru frowned hard.

"No, I'm not." InuYasha still wouldn't look up.

Sesshomaru's fine lips curled up into a smirk, "Why are you crying?"

"I ain't."

"Ok why are you so emotional?"

"Fuck! I don't know!" InuYasha threw a pillow across the room where it harmlessly fell onto the floor. "Damn it! I hate being human!"

"I can understand why." Sesshomaru was unimpressed. "Might I ask you a question?"

"Go ahead, it really don't matter anymore." InuYasha flipped over onto his stomach, resting on a balled up pillow.

Sesshomaru sat on the edge of the bed, a little unnerved by it all. "When you and Sango where- um-- dating-- did you-- how did you appraoch the second date?"

InuYasha closed his eyes, he didn't wanna think of Sango right now. A tear fell down his face and silently landed on the silk where it vanished. "I didn't do it right. If you want to make a statement, do something romantic like wine and roses."

"Wine and roses?" Sesshomaru raised a graceful eyebrow. "Where will I obtain such things?"

His younger brother shrugged, "I dunno. Maybe go somewhere where it's quite and dimly lit." InuYasha said it so calmly that Sesshomaru wondered about his sanity.

"What did you do with Sango the second time you were out?"

"I got drunk, fell into her lap and well it went from there. Maybe if I had been a better boyfreind she wouldn't have left me for a monk!" Inuyasha stood up in one liquid motion and went to his window to keep Sesshomaru from seeing his tears. The taller demon left the room.

In the bushes he heard an 'oomph' and knew it was Gypsy. The girl seemed clumsy or drunk-- or both. Then he realized that she too must be changing into a human aa well. It was a hanyou curse after all. Quickly, and as silently as he could, InuYasha grabed the tree limb and swung himself out onto the ground.

"Hi," he said softly. "I really didn't think you would come back."

"Now why not?" Gypsy grinned, her fangs were gone and so were her claws. Her hair was still quite longer than most humans and her eyes were stll hypnotic, other than that she appeared truly human.

"Well, after last night--"

She shut him up with a kiss and pressed against him, allowing him to feel her heartbeat. InuYasha returned the kiss, not caring for what her closeness was making him think. The arousal in his torn jeans made itself noticable and he pulled away.

"You don't like how I kiss?" She mewled a little, her voice was shaky. Gypsy too, hated this change when she was forced to live as a human.

"Its not that. Please, don't think that at all. I just wanted to-- well, I don't want you to think that this is all I think about. I think I care about you." The last words sounded like they were only for his ears, but she'd heard them.

"Yasha, you don't have to prove that to me. Don't ask me how but I feel like last night was something fate did to us. We had to meet up and the fact that we care so much-- I can't explain." Gypsy shook her head, if she had control of her demoness powers she could make him understand.

InuYasha smiled at her, a feeling swelling in his chest. Before he could speak, Kouga appeared from the bushes.

The now black haired InuYasha snarled at Kouga even though his fangs were gone. "What do you want wolf-prick?"

"I wanna know what the hell happened last night!" Demanded the long haired ookami.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." InuYasha put his arm around Gypsy's waist.

"You know damned well what I am talking about! You knew I wanted her! I saw her first!" Kouga spat. "We have always had this love/hate relationship but now you have gone too far."

"Fuck off, wolf. The lady made her choice." InuYasha shot back, not caring how loud he was.

"Lady? What the-- shes a stripper!"

Gypsy was almost stung by the words, but she knew they were true. Even that knowledge didn't stop her from gasping. InuYasha punched Kouga then, a hard blow to the mouth that brough blood to his knuckles as well as the wolf's lips. "Goddamn it! I'm fucking human!"

"Yeah, you are! I'm gonna enjoy kicking your ass!" Kouga cracked his knuckles.

Gypsy jumped in front of Kouga then, knowing he would not dare hit her. "Stop it, Kouga! I chose InuYasha-- I am sorry but you were promised to Ayame and in the event that does not work out I will consider it. But until then, no."

Kouga snarled more, "Fine bitch. I'll go but I'll be back!"

"No doubt." InuYasha kissedGypsy's head, had he been in demon hanyou form he would have been berating her for getting involved.

The two walked in the garden for a while, holding hands, simply content to be together. So many things he needed to tell her, especially about the jewel, but the mood wasn't right and therewas no need for words now. To an untrained eye, his would have simply been two lovesick teenagers experimenting with a budding relationship and not two hanyou youth who were far more mature than their counterparts.

InuYasha was dying to take her then, make love to her so nice and slow it would make her cry. But he didn't want her to think him some horny beast with no emotions in check. A river ran along the backside of his fathers property just beyond the treeline, and he was heading that way. If their sense would have been working properly they possibly would have known that the riverbank was already occupied.

Kagura's red eyes glowed in the black night like two embers in a fire, they were trained on a pair of shiny gold eyes that were glazed over with lust. Sesshomaru's lips bruised hers with a passionate kiss one would not think him capable of, his clawed fingers slipped beneath her shirt, fondling and scratching lightly. Her moans spurred him forth to slowly remove the rest of her clothing, and this action left him breathless at her blatant beauty.

Her sharp blood red nails raked up his crotch, feeling the growing member inside. She didn't want to marry this man, she didn't want to love him-- yet, she did in a strange way. Pulling him closer she urged him to stop wasting her time and fuck her into oblivion. Sesshomaru was all new to these emotions coursing through his chest. feelings he just knew had been the thing to bring down his powerful father. Growling like an insatiable creature he allowed the beast in him to slightly emrge, showing him what to do with this lovely woman in front of him.

Kagura's back rested along a heavy gray boulder, making it easy for her to arch her back and scream her satisfaction. The boulder was also perfect for Sesshomaru to grip with both hands, balancing for more leveage as he drove home into wet waiting womanhood. The sound of hot wet flesh being sucked in and out of her along with smacking kisses and flesh on flesh contact filled the clearing around them.

"Gods, Sesshomaru-- please!" Kagura raked her nails down his back, the burning pain followed by the scent of fresh blood made him jerk inside her, staring to spill some of his precum. Kagura knew he was getting close to the end and tightend around him, urging forth her own climax so as to follow him over the cliff and into a dark abyss of satiation.

Gripped with her rippling wet heat, Sesshomaru tossed his head back and allowed the warm puff of air to take his hair back from his face. When he reopened his eyes he was face to face with InuYasha and Gypsy who stared at him in shock. He almost muttered a curse, almost tore from Kagura and went after his brother just because it was his human night and he could take him, but he couldn't. He could no more have removed himself from his mate than he could have stopped the growl that escaped his tense body. He was cumming-- he was in pain-- he was in heaven--

And then it went black.

InuYasha had some instinct that told him to get away as fast as possible, and he did.

Gypsy giggled in his ear, "That was fucking funny."

"Yeah, man I didn't wanna see my brother fucking Kagura, geez." InuYasha shook his head, Gypsy noticed the dark streaks starting to return and she reached up to touch them.

"You're turning back, it must be near dawn," she said, kissing him. Her soft velvetty lips on his, the scent of sweet vanilla made him shiver. Something was growing inside him, and much to his surprise he found that it was not his cock-- it was his youkai.

Gypsy brought forth a passion in him that 'unleashed' his beast so to speak, and was slowly changing him back into his hanyou state. Her kisses became a bit more painful as they recklessly kissed and her fangs returned, along with her claws. She let out a low growl, her youkai responded to his and together they changed back-- back to their normal selves.

It was ten minutes until dawn, the sky as slowly blackening, the wind was picking up and InuYasha was carrying Gypsy Fire to his room. On his sheets from last night InuYasha pulled her on top of him, claiming her in another kiss. Clothing was pulled off and thrown carelessly on the floor, bringing more of her flesh into view. His lips wrapped around her nipple, teasing the jewelry with just the tip of his tongue while her thumb and forefinger massaged his furry ears.

Gypsy rocked forward a little more and used her hands to rub his hardened cock against her wetness. "I want you inside me, baby."

With the rasping of that plea, he pushed into her with a growl. She allowed herself to be dominated by falling to the side as he mounted her. She locked her feet behind his waist and pulled him as deep as possible. The thrusts he made were lustful and hard, driven by hormone and the scent of more arousal than he had ever smelled before. Something was different, she felt it right away, the swelling of something inside her.

Confused she pulled away and looked up at him. His teeth were set on edge by the new feeling, though not altogether painful, it was indeed a different feeling of his girth expanding inside her. She bucked a bit, hitting a sweet spot inside herself and causing InuYasha even more arousal and a bit of pain as he for the first time tied up with his mate, something he had never done and had never had explained to him. His eyes flashed fear for a moment, the sensation suddenly giving way to a slight panic that he was not going to be able to pull out of her when he came. Gypsy felt his panic and sniffed him, taking in the smell of fear and sweat on him along with other emotions. She would have spoken, but she was whisked away on a wave of bliss and she came quickly, moisture flooding from her and against his rock hardness and bringing him to an exploding climax of his own.

Once it was past she opened her eyes and met his gaze, "Are you ok? You look pale."

He panted, his eyes defintly larger than normal, dialated even. "I can't get out, baby. I don't know what's happening!"

"What the fuck?" She looked down the expanse of their bodies, he gently lifted his torso so she could see it was not of his doing.

"I don't know, I just can't get out, I'd tear you to shreds," he sounded scared more than anything.

"Shhh," she gently stroked his hair, having some ida what had happened but no idea what to do about it-- it really wasn't her place to explain the 'tying up' of mates to him even is she had understood it. "Perhaps if you calm down some. Oi, you're trembling."

"It-- hurts--a little. Feels good though--" he growled, shifted positions, and whimpered just a bit. "Never-- happened-- with-- anyone else--"

His bitten out confession made her smile. So she was the first to show him the ultimate arousal, or so she was told it was by her cousin. Together they lay tangled in silken sheets and attached to each other in the most intimate way. Her soft lips danced along his neck and down to his collarbone, bringing her hips up to meet his gently she began a slow teasing dance. InuYasha groaned in ecstasy, feeling suddenly high with pleasure. The fear he had felt melted into passion this time and he began to respond to her touch by moving with her and deeper into her, unconciously building even more tension within his balls, a tension that suddenly unleashed itself in the form of a wave of scalding hot seed. Gypsy came unwound in his hands, she clamped down on her bottom lip to surpress the scream that rose in her throat.

Her vision was fuzzy afterwards; she and InuYasha lay exhausted in each other's arms and watched the sun rise through the open window. When the sun made its appearance over the trees InuYasha was able to remove himself with no trouble, much to his relief.

"Good morning," she yawned when she felt him slip from inside her.

"Hey, beautiful. Did you sleep well?" InuYasha pulled her hair away from her face.

"I don't know, I passed out after we-- ya know." She blushed and he couldn't help but kiss her. "I should go."

"So soon?" He felt lonley again.

"I don't want you getting into trouble." She stood slowly, still sore from the nights activities.

InuYasha didn't get up yet, his thighs were terribly sore from having strained for so long last night to avoid to hurting her. "Like it would be the first time, yeah right."

Gypsy kissed him and he sulked, "I know-- I know. I'll see you later, babe."

___________________

InuYasha stood slowly, his thighs felt like water beneath him and he couldn't seem to walk without limping. Sesshomaru saw this instantly and grabbed his brothers arm.

"What the hell happened to you?" Sesshomaru caught the hanyous arm as he stumbled. In his cold features a glimmer if concern showed.

"I dunno-- something weird happened after I got home with Gypsy last night." InuYasha admitted, scarcely able to believe his brother was allowing him into his room-- insisting on it even.

"What was it?" Sesshomaru demanded, his voice stern but calm.

InuYasha wondered what the hell all this was about. "I-- I got stuck inside Gypsy." His face burned like fever then.

Sesshomaru's eyes went impossibly wide. "You mean you tied with her?"

"Huh?"

"Did you tie up with her? Did you swell within her till you couldn't get out?" Sesshomaru sounded scared. InuYasha wondered what he had done wrong now; he wasn't sure he could explain the feeling without dying in humiliation.

"It felt like I was stuck in her, ok?" He looked away to hide his blush.

"Oh Kami!" Sesshomaru shook his head then raked a finger through silky locks of silver. "When did you mark her?"

"I haven't marked anyone!" InuYasha almost shouted.

"InuYasha, a male only ties like that with a female that he is mated with and it usually means you have pupped her." Sesshomaru's voice dropped low.

He was lying, InuYasha thought. He didn't know what he was saying. He could not have pupped a hanyou female-- he wasn't ready to be a father. He needed to see his own father, no he couldn't let him know. So many emotions and thoughts flooded his mind then that he wanted to run from the room.

Sesshomaru rubbed his face, "It may not be the same for hanyou. I hope it's not. Ask dad if you don't believe me."

"I will," InuYasha moved away from his brother and into the kitchen where Inutashio was having coffee. "Good morning, son."

InuYasha nodded a hello and sucked in a breath. "Can I ask you something?"

InuTashio nodded, "You may."

"Is it true that Inu-demons can um, well-- ya know?"

InuTashio looked up at him, "No, I don't. Now what are you on about?"

"Have you ever-- is it true that when you tie with your mate shes pupped?" InuYasha blurted out. His father jumped to his feet so fast he almost tipped over the table.

"What the hell? Don't you dare tell me you--"

InuYasha wwaved his hands around wildly, "No, dad. I was just asking cause-- ya know--"

"You're curious?" InuTashio allowed the cold fear that had seized him to recede as he sat down and took a sip of tea. "Usually you can't do that with human girls-- it would have to be a demoness or hanyou to make you do that, and most times she has to be your mate. It does not always mean shes pupped, there's only certain times of the moon where you can reproduce. When you are human, you can't."

InuYasha breathed a deep sigh of relief that got a strange look from his father, "Ok, just wanted to know."

_________________________


Nikki listened intently as InuYasha relayed to him the story of the Bone Eaters well. They were sitting on the balcony off the back of Nikki's hotel suit overlooking the city below.

"So then the jewel may be among us here, eh?" Nikki pursed his lips together and tapped them with his silver ringed forefinger.

"Yeah, bit it may be there as well-- either way we have to find the damned well." InuYasha muttered, sipping a Pepsi thatNikki had given him. He pulled off his tank top, deciding to work on his tan since Nikki seemed to want to bake him out in the California sun.

Nikki's lips curled a bit, but his body was in complete control. InuYasha was quite possibly the finest thing he'd ever seen, long white hair falling down his rippling back to his waist and a sculpted chest that normally would have taken someone many more years to build, but with his demon blood, he was a God. His eyes and Nikki's locked once and then the hanyou looked away, spooked by the flash he saw there.

"My ex girlfreind," InuYasha said softly, looking anywhere but at the hanyou bassist who sat too close to him right now, "her parents are archaeologists looking for the well. So far nothing, but I think I can find out where they are off to next time if you think it would be helpful."

Nikki put a hand on the young hanyou's shoulder sparks jumping at his touch. "I think you should do that."

InuYasha stood up faster than he meant to, he had to get away before something happened he wouldn't regret. He had to find this well-- and he had to find Sango before he could. He wanted to see Gypsy before he did it, though and explain to her that he wasn't cheating on her.

He found Gypsy at Silver Rose getting ready for the night, just as he thought he would, and took her outback to explain. When she had heard all he had to say she nodded. "I think thats a wonderful idea, InuYasha. Don't worry about me, I'm not the jealous type."

"You're too good for me, baby." He leaned in for a kiss and his delicate nose was assaulted by something spicy, her smell was off today. It hit his heart like an electrical shock, and he gasped. "Oh, shit!"

"What?" She looked up at him with confusion plainon her features.

"I marked you!" He pointed to the red mark on her shoulder. "My mama has the same damned one!"

"You what?" She looked over her shoulder, eyes widening. "What the fuck'd you do that for?"

"I didn't know-- I-- oh, God." He rubbed his face. "I'm so sorry."

Gypsy sighed, it was too late now. She ran her hand up his back and teased the longest strips of silver. "InuYasha, we can work this out somehow, I swear."

He nodded, "You can't work here anymore."

She growled low and glared at him. "So now you fucking think you own me? Buddy, I got news for you!"

InuYasha's jaw fell open as he was backed against a cold brick wall, her finger poking into his chest to emphasize her point. "You do not now, nor did you ever, nor will you ever own me! Got that, puppy boy?"

He would have gotten angry at her but she was so pretty when she was like this, all he could do was grin. "Alright, as you wish, my love."

She scoffed, "I'll see you tonight!"

InuYasha moved in to kiss her but was greeted with a bite to his bottom lip. Gyspy giggled at his befuddled expression and moved into the building, leaving him alone.

Sango listened to InuYasha's story with a lot of interest. He was amazed she'd allowed him into the house at all. The night he'd caught herin bed with his own freind was not mentioned, and he wasn't dwelling on it either. "And so, can you find out where the next expedition is to?"

Sango chewed her lip, "I suppose. They're pretty secretive about it, now I know why."

Mirouko burst into the door and slammed it behind him, pressing all his weight against it. "Hide me!"

"What the-" InuYasha looked out the wondow nearest him. "Oh Kami! The cops are everywhere!"

"Cops?!?! Mirouku??" Sango grabbed his shirt collar. "What the Hell did you do?"

"I'm not sure," he gasped. "It had something to do with that alley behind the Harley shop--"

Sango slapped him, "You were not in that alley again were you?"

He nodded, a bit ashamed. Before InuYasha could relay the retort in his brain to his tongue, cops were pouring into the place with guns drawn. The news crews outside swarmed around the yard, trying to get pictures and eyewitness accounts about what had happened at one of the most respected family in town's home. Sango sobbed in mortification, Inuyasha wrapped his arms around her and lead her out of the house, but the camera crews blocked their path.

"What happened in there?" One reporter asked, shoving a microphone at InuYasha.

Frowning, but too muddled to think clearly so he replied, "Some jackass freind if ours came running in with the drugs. We know nothing." That said he whisked Sango away towards the car coming up the drive. It was her parents.

The hype seemed to be for nothing; Sango's father shooed away the cameramen and even offered to bail out poor Mirouku simply because Sango assured him that the monk was innocent. Even her half cooked story about him being a target for the police due to some sort of religious discrimination convinced them. InuYasha felt relief that his freind and Sango were ok, but it was washed away with a flood of fear and panic.

"Damn it, it's nine!" He muttered as he moved down the street at a breakneck pace. His breath coming in tiny pants he leapt up onto the porch, peeking in the sliding door to see if anyone was looking.

The house was dark, not a soul in sight downstairs. The light was on upstairs in Sesshomaru's room, but he couldn't get a look at his parents room from here. Calming himself to near silence he crept up to the window that lead to his bedroom, but it was stuck-- or locked.

"Damn, its a trap." He mumbled, wondering if there was another way in. Butseeing none, he had to work his way down to the sliding door. Looking through the sparkling glass he saw nothing, no one was about. Taking the chance, he scurried into the room, and closed the door. Testing the air he smelled nothing off about it, so he moved towards the stairs.

A sharp click followed by a loud growl made him jump back, he would have fallen down the stairs had it not been for the handrail and he came closer than he had in years to wetting himself. InuTashio stepped out of the shadows with a frown on his face that spoke a million words.

"Imagine my surprise when I was watching the news tonight," InuTashio began. "I was under the distinct impression I had exclusively told you NOT to go out. I thought you were in your room-- then I see you on the news! The news, mind you, involved in a drug bust! At your ex girlfreinds house!"

InuYasha looked away quickly, this wasn't his mother and there was no chance of him lying his way out of it. He silently damned the Shikon no Tama and the fucking Bone Eaters well into a eternal firey pit. "I'm sorry, father. I won't do it again."

"Oh, I am sure you won't. I warned you just yesterday what would happen if you continue todefy me, didn't I?" The older demon swiped a clawed hand out and grabbed his sons wrist. It took three whole seconds before InuYasha realised what was happening to him and even then the full realization didn't hit him until his father pulled him over to th sofa and settled himself on it. Then Inuyasha began to fight.

His futile fstruggles were no match for a demon of youkai strength, and all he got for his efforts was a sharp slap to the left cheek of his bottom. "You will cease this now, pup. You know you have earned this."

InuYasha pouted, then squeaked when cool air hit his freshly bared backside. He had no time to react to that before his father had left a stinging handprint across his ass. That was followed by another and another; he was half demon, he could handle pain pretty well but his father was full demon and knew how to dish it out. He had to look back over his shoulder to assure himself that his father was using his hand, not a paddle of some sort. But he saw something else when he looked back too, something that made his face go redder than his butt soon would be.

Sesshomaru was standing in the shadows watching, a smirk gracing his features.

Inutashio had sensed his eldest son entering the room behind him but said nothing, he figured the humiliation would be enough punishment for the one over his lap right now. He did save a little of InuYasha's dignity by pulling his pants up or him when he shoved him off his lap. "I want you to go to your room, and from this day forward I hope that you will not require me punishing you again or I will allow Sesshomaru to watch, and maybe your mother as well-- that is if she doesn't want a turn!"

The young hanyou nodded, trying not to make eye contact and praying the tears would hold till he got to his room. They did.

When he got there he found his cell phone was blinking a missed message. Growling low and emitting a few colorful explicatives, he gently sat down and opened the phone. The message was from Gypsy and she sounded like something was wrong.

"InuYasha, when you get this message give me a call--- something is terribly wrong--I need you!" She sounded close to crying.
Sign up to rate and review this story