Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Primal Scream

Fifteen

by InuYashasBitch 0 reviews

This is a series of flashbacks so read carefully to get caught up witht he time jump-- sessy pervertedness...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama, Erotica, Romance - Characters: Inuyasha, Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-02-25 - Updated: 2007-02-26 - 2648 words

0Unrated
Chapter Fifteen



A clawed finger inched closer and closer to his manhood. He couldn't stop it, either. Even though it was his own, he could not control it. His body and his mind were under the control of some unseen demon who had posessed him. That demon's name was Carnal Desire.

Visions flashed before his eyes bright as a telvision screen, showing him the scene again and again. His brother had always had a wonderfully shaped ass, he wondered why he had failed to notice. Closing his eyes slowly he could see the collage of bright red handprints appearing on the skin in rapid succession, but that wasn't what was getting him this hot and bothered here. It was the soft noises coming from his youger brother, hisses, gasps, and small mews of pain. But even better was the smell of pain, fear, and humiliation mingled with the taint of something that reeked of utter submission to punishment.

Sesshomaru groaned under his breath, trying to will himself calmer, but his hand was posessed and continued the slow torturing stroking motions around his massive arousal. This had nothing to do with InuYasha at all, he knew that. He didn't find his brother sexually arousing, but he had been turned on by his submission, his struggle that ultimatley lead to him getting nowhere-- then at the end-- oh the blessed end when InuYasha had put up one last struggle and InuTashio's claw had nicked his hip a bit. The sudden scent of blood had surged into the room and filled all his youkai senses, sending them into overdrive.

"Damn this," Sesshomaru was finding no release, only more and more need beneath his hand. It wasn't his hand he wanted there. Slowly, he dressed himself and slipped away through the window to find Kagura; those were the hands he wanted around his hard member.


/ Three weeks later/

InuYasha hadn't been home for several weeks, he had run away two days after InuTashio had punished him for sneaking out. That wasn't the reason why he'd left, he smirked now when he admitted he had deserved that last spanking. There had been an all out war the night he had left about he and his hanyou mate, and by now his mother had called the cops to report him missing he was sure.

That and several other thoughts passed through Inuyasha's mind as he stood in front of the bathroom mirror that morning brushing his teeth and teasing up his bangs a bit. He and Gypsy had got an apartment behind the club she worked at and he worked for Nikki at the studio mixing and producing with him. The abode was small but adequate for them and the pup they had on the way.

He had to smile when he peered out the bathroom door and saw her lying on the bed, bathed in early morning sunlight. Her shape would changed a little now as her stomach swelled to accomodate the growing pup, but it didn't matter to him at all-- he was in love totally with his mate. Yes, mate-- he had marked her that night weeks ago. His cell drew him from the revelry he was in and he answered.

"Morning," Nikki said cheerily.

"Hey, Nikki! How's it going?" InuYasha went into the kitchen and poured orange juice for himself, loving the freedom he had now that he was on his own.

"I have a job for you." Nikki shuffled some papers around. "Vince quit-- I need a singer."

"And you want me to find one?" InuYasha almost choked on his juice when Nikki replied.

"Fuck no, I want you to be the singer." The other hanyou's voice was so serious, InuYasha had to ask him to repeat it.

"Nikki-- do you know how long I have dreamed of being the singer for Crue?" InuYasha exclaimed so loudly, he brought Gypsy from the bedroom with a worried look.

He ended the call and turned to her, mischief sparkling in his eyes. He brushed back his long silver hair and smiled, "That was the doctor."

She yawned, "Oh, what'd he say?"

"He made a mistake, you're not having a pup anymore." InuYasha tried to keep a straight face, she looked at him alarmed.

"Wh--what?"

His eyes were trailing up her bare legs, he knew under that night shirt she was wearing nothing but little 'good-girl' white panties and he was dying to tear them off. "You're having triplets."

Her eyes went impossibly wide, "WHAT THE FUCK?"

InuYasha started laughing, he couldn't stop himself, she just looked too cute standing there with her jaw hanging slack. Gypsy growled playfully, realizing she'd been dupped. She held out her hands, allowing a light electric shock, no stronger than static really, to zap him.

"Ahhhh! Help!" InuYasha ran down the hall, being pursued by his hanyou mate. He stopped inside the door and turned around to grab her in his arms midstride and fall onto the bed, careful not to crush her under his weight. "Hahah! Got ya!"

She pouted and he kissed her passionately. Gypsy felt his desire rise, he was always horny first thing in the morning, and she pulled her legs back to wrap around his waist. He tore her panties down the side, earning himself a swat on his now bared derrier for his troubles, a movement he had come to enjoy from her.

Impatient she reached down and found his growing heat. "A bit horny are we, my bitch?"

"Shut up and show me how much you love me," She said, biting his lip and sucking at the blood for emphasis.

InuYasha eased his way into her, not taking her hard like he liked, for fear he would injure the tiny pup inside her. He grunted when she rocked her hips, urging him forward. He knew there was no need to tell her patience for she would not wait, she wanted what she wanted and she wanted it instantly.

He wasn't complaining. His muscles flexed and hardened as he moved within her warm channel. He pinched her sensitive nipples with his lips and scraped with his fangs. Oh how he liked to hear her beg like she was now-- begging him to go faster. Gyspy's hand massaged an ear while her other danced along his back, their morning sessions were usually quick like this-- quick and intense. She felt him swelling inside her and her eyes drifted closed in bliss, her body beginning to ripple around him. InuYasha had learned to control himself, and no longer freaked out when they tyed up like this. In fact, he had learned to like the moments after when she and him could stay joined and drift back to sleep for a moment. Sometimes at night they did this three of four times, but this morning he was excited and his flesh over sensitized.

Still locked together, they stared at each other until she spoke, "Wanna tell me what all that was about?"

"Nikki wants me to be his new singer!" InuYasha licked her cheek in his excitement and she raised an eyebrow. "I have to go down to the studio now and finish up some paper work with the lawyers and such.

Gypsy kissed his shoulder, "This is the best news ever! Oh my God, we are going to be so rich."

"That, and I'll be able to find that jewel!" InuYasha rested beside her, limbs still tangled with hers.

__________________________________

/ 3 weeks earlier/


The news that Gypsy was pregnant had devastated Inuyasha to the point of near self-loathing, it was after all his fault. He had not used protection either of the three times he was with her. He had marked her without knowing what the hell he was doing, making her his mate before he was really old enough to understand the 'mating' rituals. All this because his inner youkai often controlled him more than his human blood when he was excited.

But the feeling had subsided as soon as he took his mate into his arms and for the first time smelled her light pregnancy scent; his instinct to protect his mate and family had kicked in full force. He'd either been really brave or really stupid when he marched into the living room with her and screamed for his mother, his father, and even Sesshomaru to come listen to his announcement.

"Mom and dad," he said, squeezing Gypsy's hand in his. "I-- I don't know how to say this. I met Gypsy a little while back and we-- we-"

Inuyasha looked at his mate with wide eyes drowning in fear, she nodded and smiled nervously. But it was too late. InuTashio sniffed the air, his son's scent was mingled evenly with hers and something that smelled like a fresh Spring breeze through a window.

The older demon growled menacingly, "You have created a pup within her?"

Inuyasha nodded, feeling Gypsy's arms around his waist, her strength seeming to flow through him. But the scandal was instant and his whole family, and all the mansion's servants stared at him with disbelief, then backed away for the demonic explosion that was imminent from InuTashio.

From there it looked like a war zone, his father yelling and ranting in various tongues because he couldn't find all the words he wanted to hurl at his son for this disgrace in the english language.

Izayoi had burst into tears, babbling something about her son growing up too fast, then began blaming her husband for driving him to this.

Sesshomaru had merely looked amused, he had stood calmly among the squawking servants with a never ending smirk.

Inuyasha had proteced Gypsy as best he could, but really it was her being there that gave him strength. He had not let go of her once the whole time.

InuTashio turned to his teenaged son, "You have a choice! You can have your ookami hanyou bitch, or your family, but not both. And I certainly don't want anything to do with whatever mutt you two produce!"

Stung, but not surprised at the venom in his dad's words, Inuyasha nodded faintly. "I will leave then in the morning. I have a family now."

The stunned family watched him leave then, never having assumed he was old enough to feel the fatherly, dominant male instinct yet. But he did, and it coursed within him strongly. That night InuYasha and Gypsy made love in his room one final time, since he was not yet marked.

The female wolf hanyou locked her legs around her inu-youkai lover and forced him as deeply inside her, "Harder, Inuyasha."

Her pants reached his ears, a sweat already matting the hair to his back in places. His lips claimed hers, tongues battling for dominance. He had the sensation he was floating, his youkai was rising up inside him.

Dropping his face to her neck he licked and nibbled at his own mark until it glowed with energy, the energy of her and the tiny pup inside her. Spurred forward by a rake of nails down his spine, he unwrapped her from his arms and placed a hand on either side of her head, gaining more leverage to thrust deeper and harder. He felt himself hitting something deep within her, something that made her eyes flash from cobalt blue to an emerald green, their demon color.

"Damn it, Inuyasha!" She dug her nails into his shoulders until she smelled blood. "Please--- make me--- I'm coming undone here!"

Answering his mate's call, he threw back his head with a howl that he was sure echoed in the house, they were both beyond caring at this point. Gypsy's wolf demon took over for a moment, and had Inuyasha been looking down he would have seen the change. Her eyes turned green, her fangs appeared, even longer than Inuyasha's, and she sank them into his chest right over his right nipple. Two more centimeters and she would have taken it off completley in her haste.

Spent and panting the two remained together for the next twenty minutes. Gypsy hated turning into a demon, she was too out of control when she was. Wolf youkai were widely known as crude, rough, and wild; she didn't want Inuyasha to be on the recieving end of that-- something that could rival even his inner youkai.
_______________________

/Present Day, er Night/


Inuyasha's mating mark had taken on the form of a kanji, the one for love and protector, and it looked like a very well drawn tattoo in blue with green shading on his chest just above his heart. He had meant for her to put it on his arm but he'd been convulsing in such an orgasm when the moment hit her to bite, it was the first place she'd clamped down.

Now in the middle of the night, InuYasha sat in a chair inside one of Nikki's favorite tattoo shops, having Gypsy's name tattoed on his right bicep on a banner that ran around a thorned rose. Cliche? Yes, but he didn't care.

Gypsy meanwhile was awake and pacing the apartment, she would pause to rub her stomach now and then to settle the pup inside her. For some odd reason the pup seemed anxious tonight and would not let her rest. Being half wolf demon meant, as it had for Izayoi, that her birth and delivery would be a tiny bit different and she would only carry the pup a couple of months. Since she was only carrying one she wasn't showing very much, maybe no more than a first trimester human pregnancy. The fact that Inuyasha and she were both hanyou was weighing heavily on her mind. This poor child would be part Inu-Youkai, part wolf, part miko, and two parts human.

"Kami, you really are going to be a mess." She commented to no one special. "I wonder where your father is? I know he stays out late sometimes, but I can't help but worry."

As if understanding, the pup inside her shifted to the left, his energy was calming to her and she sank into a chair by the window, and that's where Inuyasha found her. He smelled of beer, she'd smelled him when he walked in the door singing softly.

"Been out drinking with the boys again, sorry I'm calling after two am." His voice was raspy, a bit slurred as he sang. He knelt by her chair, looking into her eyes as she opened them. "There's something that I need to say to you. I know it's late but I can't wait. I just got a new tattoo."

"You what?" She blinked at him, he only sang to her in bed-- this was new and she wondered just how drunk he was.

He never replied really, just sang as he carried her to the bedroom in his arms, much like an infant. She rested her head against him lightly, listening to his words as he settled them on the bed. "Tonight I saw your face up in the stars, stumbled here to paint you on my arm."

He yanked his tee shirt off over his head and turned his arm towards her for inspection. "One love, and one woman on my tattoo-- tonight is the very first night of my life with you. Until the day I die, I promise it's true. Everyone will see my tattoo."

Gypsy had tears in her eyes when she reached out, gently rubbing her fingers over the still slightly swollen body art. He hissed a little at the spark of pain from her touch, but he spoke gently. "You like?"

"I love. Almost as much as I love you." She took his lips to hers, suckling his tongue heavily.

As they lay tangled in each others arms that night, Inuyasha was sure the world was perfect. But things were rapidly changing....


Sign up to rate and review this story