Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > rising lovely

Chapter 5

by kaden292 0 reviews

Flashback! The girl named Wolf!

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Arisa, Hatori, Hatsuharu, Kureo, Kyo, Momiji, Saki, Tohru - Warnings: [R] [Y] - Published: 2007-02-26 - Updated: 2007-02-27 - 763 words

0Unrated
~flash back~

When Tohru was the age of 13 she became very uninnocent, she was raped, by some on the street that was drunk. At that she became someone different than most people of. She went gothic to everyone, but it was to keep the rapist away from her, and it did it very well, because she was so different they would just avoid her, and do nothing to her.
But after a few years she had stayed the way she was, goth, most people disliked it and disown their own children for being that way, but Kokyo understand, because she went through the same thing her in childhood, but she joined a gang instead of going goth.
"Tohru dear I'm leaving!" yelled her mom from the door. All she got was a grunt, so she didn't think much of it as she walked out the door.
When Tohru woke up that same morning she readied her self for school and went in that direction. She made it through first and second period with no problem from the other students like she usually did.
In the middle of her third period class she was asked to come out into the hall. This was usual because the teachers would always complain about her attitude and makeup and ask her to change it. But instead she heard the news of her mother.
She rushed back into the class room and got her things, as the tears flowed down her face which smeared her makeup. She gathered up her things and ran to the hospital to be with her dying mother. When she sat in the chair she decided to change her self, and she did, and it helped her through everything else in her so far.

~end of flash back~

Everyone had their eyes on her, and most was shocked at how different she really was, "I was very different from back then and now," she said with her last words of her story. "So are you going to come back or just stay this preppy girl and do everything for everyone?" asked panther.
Tohru looked at her and thought about how to answer that, "I think I'll be coming back. It was a lot less painful than everything now, and I haven't seen you guys in a long time so it would be best if I go back," she answered smirking
"Wolf! I know you, I remember now!" said Haru making himself noticed by everyone, "Well it's good you remember, because we wouldn't know what to do with out you ox," said Tohru smiling at him, but not her innocent smile.
"Wait I'm confused, I thought you were never in a gang," said Kyo. "Your right I wasn't in a gang we were just group of friends that was there for each other when one needed help. Gangs for groups of people who fight because the want to, but were not like that we don't fight," explained Tohru.
Kyo, Momiji, and Hatori looked at them weird, and Uo just looked at Tohru, because she was going back to her same old ways which worried her and Hana. "Tohru are you sure you want to go back. I mean you still have so much here, look at everything that you will lose just going back!" she Uo stepping up and knowing she will lose.
Tohru glared at her, "I don't need you to baby me because I'm going back, and if you don't like it then you shouldn't be here now anyways," she exclaimed. Uo had the eyes that would plead till the, "No I'll stay with you, Hana?" Uo looked at her. Hana nodded knowing that if she didn't go back she would lose everything she had every ganged.
Hatori looked at Haru, "This is the same person?" he asked. "Yup the one and only wolf, the person I idled until she vanished," Haru said smirking.
"Is that why no-one recognized you? Because you looked different from before?" asked Kyo. "Yes, I looked so different that they even had a hard time knowing who I was," she said pointing to Uo and Hana.
"What are you going to do now?" asked Kyo. She slammed her hands on the table and as she did that this white light flash which blinded everyone for a moment. When they gained their site back she was gone.
"Where she did she go?!" yelled Kyo. Everyone was shocked even Hana, to the point that, "We don't know!" she said and everyone was so worried that they started searching right away.
Sign up to rate and review this story