Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > rising lovely

Chapter 6

by kaden292 0 reviews

Four year time pass. Who is married? And who is this girl? Tohru of someone else?

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Arisa, Hatori, Hatsuharu, Kureo, Kyo, Momiji, Saki, Tohru - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-02-26 - Updated: 2007-02-27 - 1392 words

0Unrated
Four years had past and still no word from Tohru, or even a hint if she was still alive. People has grown and matured if not already, Momiji and Kyo was one of those people. Kyo had finally understood what Haru meant that day along time ago. The people on that fateful day keep in good touch. Although all of them had changed and some don't get along that well they are still good friends.
Haru sat in the living as he waited for his friends to come over for her anniversary of her disappearance from Japan. He put the pictures back, but he kept the clothes in the boxes. He had grown to be taller than his husband, Kureno, and his hair had grown out a lot that if he leaned he head down you couldn't see his face
"They will be here soon, how are you feeling?" asked Kureno knowing that this day would be the worse day of the year. It wasn't something that they like to think about, but it had become something that they would do, and nothing could stop them.
"I don't know, but it something we couldn't have stopped, right?" asked looking in to Kureno's eyes. Kureno nodded hearing the door open. He looked up and saw Uo, Hana, and Kira or also known as panther enter the apartment. They each said their hello's to each other and went about their business to get something to eat and drink.

~Momiji place~

Kyo and Momiji had gotten married the previous year and a couple months. So they waited for Hatori to walk with them. Momiji had grown taller than Kyo by a few inches and kept his hair the same. Kyo stood less than 6 foot and 5 inches; he kept his hair the same also, but a more masculine build on his body.
"Ready?" asked Momiji to Hatori as they stood eye level with each other. Hatori nodded and they start their walk to the apartment they knew very well. As they walked into the apartment, they made the notice, and the others greeted them.
They talked to the nights end some smiled and some laughed, but in the end all cried from their attachment to Tohru. As they promised each other in the beginning that would never give up until they were sure, they kept looking
As they said their goodbyes to Haru and Kureno each made their way to their home. Momiji and Kyo went they're suppurating way from Hatori.
"Momiji, do you think that we will ever find her. I mean if we haven't found her yet then what are we looking for?" Kyo asked looking to the sky, "I don't know we did search the internet for anything and everything. It's almost like she vanished from the earth, but we shouldn't give up just yet. There is still time in my book," he said looking at the stars also.
Kyo and Momiji got up the next morning getting ready collage down the road. The two went to their classes a little late
"Good morning class. We have a group of students from America here to help with their history. Please introduced your selves and then I will pair you off with two students," Kyo and Momiji didn't pay attention to their names because this happened a lot in this class bring someone in from a different country.
"Okay since you now know who your partner is you have to bring them in to your home and treat them at part of the family. Class dismissed," ordered the teacher.
"That hasn't happened before!" exclaimed Kyo. They were both shocked, "How long is our partner staying?" questioned Kyo to the teacher. "Well if you read the board 6 months. It has been up there for a month, so tough luck, so you better treat her right," ordered the teacher.
Kyo, Momiji, and the girl walked out of the room, "I bet she can't even speak Japanese," said Kyo to Momiji, "I can, I once lived here. If you don't mind my asking what your names are?" the girl asked.
"I'm Momiji Sohma and this is Kyo Sohma, we are married," he smiled at her and she smiled back, "That's okay I don't mind I have a gay friend he's very nice," she said being blunt about it.
"Kyo do you mind if we get something to eat I'm kind of hungry and we didn't get eat this morning," asked Momiji. "Sure lets go home I can make something there if you'd like, unless she wants to go out to eat?" asked Kyo looking at her.
"Ahh, uhm no a home cooked meal would be nice Kyo-kun," she blushed from embarrassment. "Don't call me that. Kyo is just fine nothing else," he ordered.
"Okay, Kyo. It's just that you looked like one of my old friends, I'm sorry," she said looking up at the clouds.
They started down a dirt road and entered a house, "What would you like?" he asked both of them, "Miso soup would be fine, how about you?" suggested Momiji. She nodded in aw at the size of the house.
"Here let me take you and get set up in the guest room," said Momiji taking her things out of her hands, "I lived in a house similar to this. Yeah, but someone I considered like my brother died. Yeah he and Kyo-kun had fallen in love," she said sadly as they entered a room.
He was shocked, but let it pass, "You said you lived in a big house once. Well who else lived there?" he asked setting her stuff down on the bed. "When my mother died, I lived in a tent. Soon after I ran into a house that lived a woods area like this and I met the man who live here along with his cousin. Shigure was his name, he was very nice a little perverted, but he gave me room as long as I made meals and kept the house clean. His younger cousin Yuki and I went to the same school. I thought of him like my older brother along with his lover Kyo-kun. I loved them all. They showed me love and gave me happiness. A few months later I taken by this type of portal and I watched each one die that I knew, I felt broken like nothing could make me happy. I just wished I could have said goodbye to them," she cried.
He went wide-eyed knowing who she was, "What if you friends weren't dead, what if it was just an illusion?" Momiji asked looking into her eyes.
"I would be the happiest person of all times," she said wiping her face of her tears. He took her hand and pulled her down stairs to the dinning room.
He grabbed a picture that held a bunch of people, "That's them. The Sohma's," she said sadly. Momiji took her hand again after setting the picture done, he led her to the kitchen door and they watched Kyo work.
She realized it to and hugged Momiji he let her go and she walked over to Kyo, "Need any help Kyo-kun?" she asked looking at him.
"I told you not to call me that, there is only one person who can and it's not you. And no I don't need any help," he said not looking at her.
"Then what is my name, Kyo-kun. It was said during class," she said teasingly. "What do I care? I told you not to call me that!" he said getting irate at her.
"But Kyo-kun I've always called you that, I thought you liked it. Yuki told me you did," He froze in place hearing Yuki's name, "Don't you ever say that name in this house ever again. I don't care who you think you are but that name isn't allowed!" he said through clenched teeth.
She stood her ground, "What would you do if say Yuki? Hit me? You couldn't hit me even if you wanted to. You wouldn't even yell at me before, and look at what you're doing now Kyo-kun," she said looking straight at him as he turned his head with wide-eyes, "you couldn't be who I think you are,"
--------------------------------------------------

Here is a poll

Is this new person either Tohru or someone different
Sign up to rate and review this story