Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > * Earth to Bella *

Dance Inside

by lclutebark 3 reviews

They have lunch together and they....dance! XD

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-02-26 - Updated: 2007-02-27 - 1997 words

1Original
A/N: Tomorrow I'll try to get a better chapter out! haha I Swear! Reviews would be apreciate!

Pete had parked the car, as I noticed the car had stopped and that's when I realized I had dozed off a little. I looked up and noticed it was an Italian restaurant, I looked towards the driver's sit and Pete was nowhere in sight. I sat up a bit, alarmed.
Then I saw him coming towards the car, holding two huge bags, he had on his sunglasses and his hoodie covered his head. That guy was definitely not my type: tattoos, girl pants, emo bangs, nail polish. Gah. Now that I think of it...if Pete turned out to be gay I wouldn't be surprised, but I guess I shouldn't be worried about that since the guy seemed to be really interested in me.

I helped him to open the door, seeing he had his hands busy. He smiled at me.
"I'm glad you finally woke up. See what you made me do? I had to go in there by myself and order take out...here we have two different kind of pasta, ravioli and lasagna, I also got some nice wine to go with it..." he smiled as he sat in the driver's sit placing the bags in the back seat. I looked at him my thoughts were far from here as I wondered if I could possible let this chance go by. A chance to let someone take care of me in the way I had been craving, to have a man look at me as a woman and not just a friend.
"What's going in this head of yours?" I snapped out my daze to see him looking at me expectantly.
"I...just don't know if this is right of my part, to take off work and come with you to have lunch..."I wasn't that bold to tell him exactly what was on my mind.
"Really? I think it was something else...but I won't pry." He then looked at me and smiled as he started the car.
"I hope you don't mind that we are heading to my place..." my head snapped towards him.
"Are you crazy? No way...I'm not going to your house..." my eyes wide.
"There's no one home, I promise...besides we are just going to have lunch... strictly as friends." He put his hand on his heart "promise you" he said and I went back to my spot looking out of the window, I really don't know what had shut me up in this case, deciding to just enjoy his company.

I was setting the table up as he helped me bringing the plates and cutlery.
We had arrived to his home for at least 10 minutes; he had taken me to a quick tour, not showing me his room tho. The smell of food was making my mouth water.
"Wow this smells really good." He was in the kitchen getting a wine goblet.
"Yeah, this is my favorite place to eat real food." He came back placing two goblets in the table and the bottle of wine looking at me as I tried to make cute little figures with the napkins.
"Uh, Let's dig in!" he said as he sat down on the other side of the table, I couldn't help but laugh.
"Seriously? Dig in? ha...I'm a lady..." I sat down with some lady like poise.
"Oh yes? So you are a lady? Can I ask you if the 'lady on the streets but a freak on the sheets' applies to you? I would love to know..." I chuckled, getting used to his forward ways.
"Well wouldn't you like to know? Ha...I guess you'd have to find it on your own, right?" I laughed as he smiled naughtily.
"I'd love it...but something tells me you are just teasing me, to get a reaction out of me...like...you are totally expecting me to be surprised with your answer...gah." We chuckled. "you said you consider yourself smart. Yeah... you are kinda smart." I replied as I took a sip of my wine after he poured just a little bit for me.

We were quietly eating when came the dreaded question, "When are you going to open up to me and tell me why are you still married to that guy?" he said and the food I had just swallowed almost came right back up.
I analyzed his question and how I'd answer and if I'd even dignify that with one answer.
"Do you think it's easy for me...to just tell you my whole life story after knowing you for...uh 2days?" I chuckled.
"It's been two weeks actually besides I'm just asking what It's up with getting married to the gay sweetheart...I won't say that you are not happy but to me it's weird...you are so young to be tied to such a pointless arrangement...I just wanted to know. I want to know you, Florah. Let me in..." he placed his hand on top of mine, caressing it with his thumb.
I sighed in resignation.
"When we are finished we will talk about it..." I sighed again and he nodded and smiled going back to his meal.
"okay, then...wanna try some of my lasagna? Or you really don't like it?" he asked lifting his fork towards me. I looked at him and leaned in, taking his offer and chewing.
"It's good, to answer your question I simply don't care for lasagna, really." He smiled again and sipped his wine.
We finished our meal and just sat there talk about random stuff and sipping wine.
"So...I was like this huge Nsync fan and I went to all of their concerts here...it was crazy...actually I still listen to some of their stuff...I consider myself a die hard fan ha-ha..." he made a disgusted face.
"What!! I know your fans are just a little more hardcore than I was back in the day..." we laughed and he was quiet for a bit.
"So...you like Fall out boy?" he asked pouring more wine in his glass, I raised my hand and shook my head as he was going to pour a little more for me, but I was a lightweight and was already buzzed.
"I...know some of the songs...I don't own any of the cd's tho. But I don't change the station when it plays on the radio. Aww it's not that bad. I can do that little choreography at the end of Dance Dance video..." my face was serious and he cracked up at me, the wine seemed to be getting to him.
"You gotta show me that..." he got up and pulled me up by my hands, he pulled me to the living room and made his way towards the stereo.
I just looked around the living room, pictures of his family, friends and suddenly I felt out of place. His arms came around my waist as he placed his chin on my shoulder, I sighed nervous.
"What's wrong, Florah?" he kissed my cheek and I trembled, he did it again and I placed my hands on top of his, but Dance, Dance blasted on the stereo and he pulled me to face him, wiggling his eyebrow.
I started to laugh as he started some silly dance around me, spinning me around and bending (like Urie does to the girl in the 'Little less 16 candles' video) I giggled as he made a move to bite my neck, the part of the dance was nearing and I couldn't stop giggling at our antics.

"Are you ready?" he chuckled. I nodded and made a silly salute.
Wow the wine had really loosened my nerves and we danced and laughed at ourselves, I'd never think I'd be doing that in front of anyone, specially him.
Somehow now we were swaying in the middle of the living room to some random song that was playing, my face was pressed to his neck, his hands roaming on my back.
"Pete...I shouldn't be doing it..." I sighed, whispering "but this feels so good. I really want to kiss you right now...but I know I'll probably regret this once the wine evaporates." His hand was in my hair in no minute, as he pulled my head up, our eyes locked as he leaned in, my eyes closing less then a second before our lips touched, at first I was savored the contact, but he wanted more, his tongue caressed my bottom lip, making me grant access to my mouth.
I moaned as he kissed me pulling his body to mine. I could feel one of his hands running up and down my arm, touching just slightly my breast, making me shiver, one of my arms made its way towards his neck, holding him to me, deepening the kiss. Finally when we couldn't breathe anymore we pulled apart, our foreheads resting together, I held on his arms and felt that the hairs on his arms were up.
"Are you cold?" I chuckled and he kissed the corner of my mouth.
"What do you think?" he kissed me again. "I think you are just horny?" I giggled. "Yeah, you can say that..." he put his hand inside the pocket of my jeans skirt bringing me closer, I felt a slight swell in the front of his jeans and my eyes widened.
"Pete!!" I pulled back a little and looked down, surprised.
"it's okay...we don't have to do nothing about it...don't look at It like this...he will think he will get to play...so don't give him this look..." he held my arm bringing back to him kissing my neck.
"Pete...I should go...what time is it?" we were back to swaying to whatever was playing.
"Oh no...you still have to tell me about Dear Husband." With that I snapped out of this romace-daze we had going on, I pulled out of his embrace.
"Please take me back to the bakery? I shouldn't take this long for lunch time."
He flopped down on the couch and groaned.
"I can't drive right now...what if a cop stops me and I'm arrested for DUI???" he covered his face with his forearm and I sighed.
"Oh no problem... can I use your phone? Since I left everything on the store..." "Why do you need my phone?" he asked not really moving a muscle from the couch, making me roll my eyes.
"So I can call a fucking cab, damn it!" I shouted, louder than intended.
"Look, if you wait a bit I can take you back...I just have to take a 20 minutes nap and I'll be alright. Why don't you come here and nap with me." He smirked and I could tell even with his arm covering his face.
"I'm not joking around, Peter! I have to work. Look at the time...it's 3pm!" I shouted again, this time not as loud as before.
"Gah I can't believe that just by bringing your husband's name up could ruin the whole progress we had made. FUCK HIM, Florah... I wanna know..." I looked at him and sighed.
"Just not today, please...I loved spending time with you...you are a great guy but it's too early for me to open up like this to you. Please I'd love if you respected that" That seemed to be enough for him as he took me back to the bakery. The lie was that we had a flat tire on our way back and that we had trouble finding someone to fix it. They seemed to buy it and after I insisted Pete took some muffins and cookies with him. He had made it to lean in and I kissed his cheek, I now was certain that I was in big trouble.
Sign up to rate and review this story