Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > * Earth to Bella *

What difference Does It Make? (revised on 2/28)

by lclutebark 2 reviews

Jason brings a 'friend' home. She opens up to Pete, finally. XD

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-02-27 - Updated: 2007-02-28 - 2519 words

1Original
A/N: OMG!! Last night's chapter made no sense AT ALL! I was like O.o (WTF??) But it's revised. Again Sorry for typos and reviews are always welcomed!

That night I had arrived home a little out of it, I had been thinking about Pete since the moment he dropped me off at the bakery. I replayed every moment in my head, the moments I was too drunk I had a little hard time remembering but that's something I'd expect.
I walked through the door and there was music playing, I frowned and made my way towards the living room, where sat dear husband, as Pete says and a guy don't remember seeing before, he was handsome and seemed to be a bit older than us. He had dark hair, a strong jaw line and from where I stood I noticed he had long legs and was fit, the athletic kind. They were sitting talking to each other, apparently drinking, Jason noticed me and gave me a nervous smile and got up from the couch.

"Hey Honey!" he murmured coming towards me. "I'm glad you are finally home, this is someone I wanted to introduce to you...this is Mark...a really good ...friend..." omg Jason just blushed, something was off here, his palms were sweaty, they were listening to 'the smiths' and then it strike me.
This was the guy Jason has been crushing on for months!! Wow, he brought his date home? Oh God.

"So you are 'the Mark'" I joked as I reached up to shake his out stretched hand, he chuckled. "I guess! So...you guys have been rooming together for how long?" he asked and I giggled taking a sit in the couch.
"Oh, well...Around two years now, so tell me are you guys going out?" I have no idea why but I felt like crying right there. What a fucked up situation it was. here I was getting to know my husband's boyfriend? Gah

Jason was sick, actually he only had the virus, it hadn't developed and he took his meds religiously. Actually he didn't look sick at all, but he was very cautious with his stuff and with his health, he says that some mistakes can only be made once and that he had learned his lesson.
"Yeah, we will be heading to a little bar down town in a few. I just wanted to introduce you." Jason offered me a glass of whatever they were having and I declined, I had had enough alcohol for that day.
"Good, so...for how long have you guys been seeing each other?" I asked, avoiding Jason's stare, knowing he'd be throwing daggers at me.
"Oh well, officially it's been two months...but I guess we could count the time we spent flirting and stuff" the guy giggled and I knew he was the 'girl' in this relationship.
I chuckled thinking what Pete and I could be doing at this moment if I wasn't so God damn stupid and loyal, as always.
I should have learned from my past experience.

"I think we better go, Jason. Today is Friday and I want to have fun." Mark got up and I smiled at him as he made his way towards me picking up my hand he kissing the back of it.
"It was a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Lynhart." He chuckled, my eyes popped open. WTF? He knew??

"I...I told him, Florah. He knows about everything already, I'd never pretend you don't exist in my life. We are okay about it, right? I know I haven't talked about this in a while but I was just so overloaded with things that I forgot to come clean with you...I'm sorry" he jus whispered his apology in my ear and I nodded. I can't say he wasn't encouraging me to find somebody, but it was weird and a little mind troubling that he had been with someone else for already 3 months.

I kissed his cheek and made my way towards my room, I was ready for a collapse. I'm not going to lie, after yesterday' make out and the flowers today...I was even considering asking him if thing's were changing between us.
I remembered that this morning he had told me that we'd have to talk when he got home, I guess everything was cleared up then.
I sighed after finishing a refreshing shower, I wasn't particularly hungry so I just lay in my bed in bathrobe thinking about my shitty life:
In one hand there was Jason, I had given up some things in my life to be with him, but I wondered if I could blame him for anything since I had been an adult when I agreed to become his 'beard' I mean...wife, at the time we were still a little weird around each other and he was offering me a life change, let's be honest, my dreams were simple, I was never very competitive or ambitious. I used to have the white picket fence dream and now it was so much more than what I had dreamed, but in another aspect I didn't have the kind of love that I had wanted to have along with the white picket fence dream, a good man, that would make me the happiest woman in the neighborhood and that loved me and cherish me and that would make love to me in the rain...oh well I mean...uh he didn't have to really do that...but I wish that could be a part of it.(lol)
Yeah Yeah...I am an idealistic and I'm proud of it... to a certain extent, seriously, it's frustrating when you see that nowadays being dreamy and shit isn't worth and that it only causes more frustration when things don't work out the way we wanted it to.
I could feel the sleep creeping up to me and i sighed as the last thought in my mind was if maybe Pete would show up in the shop to see me.



This time I had woke up in time to go to work, I had arrived earlier than usual and sat around fixing some paper work of the bakery. Today I wore my hair down and plain black tank top, washed out jeans some baby pink heels that looked like chucks (I love them) I think my whole look today was based on accessories, all you could think of, bangles, necklaces, earrings...I was a little dressed up in case some bassist guy showed up. Today only Devon'd be working so I was in charge of the kitchen, that's other reason why I needed to be there earlier than usual.
Things were just normal today, the movement constant but no one was in a rush because it was Saturday so I was okay helping Devon from time to time.
"How did you met Peter Wentz, Mrs. Lynhart, I don't mean to pry but I'm huge fan of FOB and woah, yesterday was like a dream to me..."he blushed
.Then I preceded to tell him how we had met, he was awed and told me a little info on the band and stuff, telling me they had a concert tonight and that made me wonder if maybe I could go and surprise Pete.
Around lunch time the doorbell rang and I looked up shocked to see him coming, a dozen pink roses in his arm, I blushed and looked around, as if he'd be giving the bouquet to someone else.
I giggled when he sat in the stool, in front of me, again his glasses covered half of his face, today he wore a red hoodie making me wonder if he ever left without wearing one, taking his glasses off, he eyed me smirking.
"How's my Bella this uh...afternoon?" he chuckled.
"I'm okay...actually I was missing you around here already...I spilled some coffee and there was no one to clean it up..." I laughed as he made a face.
"What am I now? Your servant?" he eyed me. "Yes, I'm your master...so behave..." I said making my way towards the kitchen.
Sometime later I heard the squeak of the door as he made his way in, I felt strong arms pulling me back and snuggled back on his chest, closing my eyes I didn't care anymore, I had made up my mind. I wouldn't say no anymore, to anything he asked me.
"Come away with me after lunch" he said in my ear.
"I...'d have to close for the day...."I whispered as he kissed the side of my neck.
"So? It's just for today and I bet poor Devon is not going to complain..." he smirked.
"Yeah...you are right, I guess. Want a cookie? I made it myself..." I placed a piece in his mouth and he nibbled at it, savoring the taste.
"This tastes so good...it tastes...sweet...just like you..."he leaned down but I shook my head, here wasn't the place for this...Devon was still around, and no one needed to know that I was cheating on my husband.
"Not here...I...I'll tell Devon we are closing, give me half an hour to clear everything up...I surrender Pete." I gave him a look and he just stared at me, the he smiled taking my hand he held it giving it a little squeeze. "Hurry up, please?" I chuckled, everything was a blur, Devon was more than happy to go home a little earlier than planned, I couldn't even look at Pete, since he was basically staring at me with puppy dog's eyes.

When we closed, finally we made our way towards the parking lot, both of us had our cars over.
"What do we do now?" he asked.
"Well you can follow me home...then If you have somewhere we can go... we can leave in only one car." I suggested and he nodded.
He followed my car home and I was shivering head to toe thinking of what could happen, I arrived first so I waited until he parked by the front yard and jumped out of his car.
"I don't know if it'd be wise to bring you in..." this was weird.
"No problem, I can wait here, just uh... bring a dress or something for tonight." I just nodded making my way inside, noticing that Jason was not home..

Inside my room I debated whether I should get a sexy dress or something.
"GOD...I can feel it...it's going to happen...am I ready for this?" I shivered thinking of the possessive way he had touched me and held my hips in the kitchen, ahhhh yeah...I found a cute little purple dress, it had a lace detail in the breast area, I never really wore it, only when I tried it at the store, I never found a occasion to wear it, and now it fits.
Shoving some other things in a backpack I made my way downstairs noticing that Jason hasn't been back from his 'date' yet.

Pete sat inside his car, listening to music and waiting for me, I approached him and opened the passenger side placing my backpack in the back sit as he took off not even waiting for me to click my seat belt.
"Woah there, cowboy." I chucked holding on for dear life.
"Sorry...I'm just....wow, I don't even know where to take you...I...my parents are home. I called a friend that has a house around the other block and he is on tour and said that we can go there since it's empty right now..." I looked at him; he was really excited about this, huh?
"Pete...it's okay as long as you know that I'd love if this just happened you know...I don't want to feel like we have to you know...go straight at ...it..."
I blushed and he placed his hand on top of mine as he parked the car in front of a cute little house.


So our situation was: we had opened the house to let some air freshen it up a bit and we went to the backyard that had an old swing and a pool that was definitely not appropriate for a swim, Pete sat by my side in the swing, and put his arm around my shoulder.
"So...let's start with how exactly you landed yourself a gay husband..."I sighed and tried to think of a way to explain my situation.
"It's not like that really, I love him Pete, even if it's not the kind of love that a married couple is supposed to share, we do love each other." And then I proceed to tell him the story, by the end I was tearing up a bit and he had landed me his shoulder to cry on.
"Wow, I'm speechless..." "I can tell..." I teased chuckling.
"I can't believe he really brought his date to your house last night..." he chuckled.
"Yeah I know...it was like a stab in my chest after what had almost happened the day before and then the flowers." He squeezed me to him.
"I'm so sorry for making fun of you...but I have to tell you...you are insane for doing what you did..." he shook his head, our eyes locked and that was it, he held my gaze, a serious expression on his face.

He leaned in kissing me, tenderly at first, then he placed his hand on my cheeks to deepen the kiss, my arms went around his neck, he pried my lips open with his tongue, massaging the roof of my mouth as I moaned, my other hand squeezing his arm.
He pulled back and we rested our heads together, both had eyes closed (I peaked- hoho)
He kissed my cheek "Wanna come with me to a show tonight? We can come back here when it's over, we don't even have to do anything I just wanna hold you and be close to you, kiss you..."he nuzzled my neck and I sighed.

"But we have to leave In a few 'cause we still have to do sound check and stuff." He sighed pulling me to his chest again, kissing the top of my head.

I went inside to find a bathroom or a room to change and get ready, when I came out of a bathroom I had found he had whistled.
"Woah, is it all for me?" he held my hand and twirled me around.

"Yeah...it's all for you...can't you tell I'm trying to seduce you?" I giggled as he stopped and brought me close to his face, just mere inches away.
"You don't have to do it...I'm a sure thing baby...and tonight...ha...tonight I'm going to bury myself so deep within you that you won't be able to forget about me. Like...ever" I moaned silently, how was I supposed to walk after such a declaration?
Sign up to rate and review this story