Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > * Earth to Bella *

Build My World

by lclutebark 3 reviews

She meets the guys and she notices that she stills wears her wedding band...so yeah..Patrick finds out.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-02-28 - Updated: 2007-03-01 - 1397 words

2Hot
A/N: I revised last chapter seeing that it was all jacked up. Anyways sorry for not make things happen today, but i'm falling asleep here on the keyboard 'cause work is killing me.Sorry for typos and such.
P.s: i ordered Infinity on High on 2/9, it arrived today and i had to face the fact that the Brazilian version has DAnce, Dance as track nº15. Don't ask me why, but it's extremaly stupid for those who already have FUCT, right?



We arrived at the venue around 5:30pm, there were already kids outside waiting in line for the show, Pete and I made our way backstage, now we were being guarded by security since there were fan all around and you could never be too careful.
Pete told me that I'd be meeting his band mates and I was nervous about it since it'd be a bit awkward. I was sure Pete had probably mentioned something about me and I was afraid they didn't like me.
"Stop being nervous, they are going to love you...just relax." He kissed my cheek.

The guys were already on stage, I mean there was Patrick and the other guitar player that I assumed was Joe.
We approached and they noticed us coming down the stage to talk to us, the Joe guy was like staring at me and I shuddered.
"Pete!! Well, I'm glad you could come and grace us with your presence..." said Patrick sarcastically.
"Well...yeah you should be...I could be doing much more interesting things if it wasn't for practice." I looked at him and frowned, how dare he!!
"Ohhhh! Tell me what's new between you guys...the other day Pete told me you practically hated his guts..." Joe said sitting in the edge of the stage, holding his guitar to his chest.
"Ah Well...he is so pushy that I decided to at least give him a chance..."I blushed looking at Pete.
" Well...you can't blame a guy for trying...right?" he asked looking at the guys and just climbing on stage. Patrick and I really hit it off, he was very reserved but was very sweet and smart.
We were talking about a cobbler his mom does when Pete started playing his bass, loudly. He had his back to us and damn his non-existent ass looked really good in that pair of jeans.
"Stop drooling, Miss!" said Patrick chuckling, I raised my hand to say something, still looking at Pete when someone grabbed my hand and gasped.
"Please tell me this is just a random ring and that Pete was only joking about going after married woman." Patrick said looking at me.
I looked at him, wide eyed; I guess Pete never told them I was married, then.
"Patrick, please leave her alone and come here for soundcheck.
"Pete Wentz, you better explain this one to me when we are finished. You better!!" he shook his finger at Pete as he also climbing on stage, leaving me alone to my thoughts.


I was having a blast at sound check and was very excited for the whole thing, sometimes Pete would look at me and would mess up some note, receiving a glare from Patrick, the drummer was very good, I haven't meet him yet but oh wow he was very talented. I couldn't wait to finally meet him.
Finally sound check was over and done with, Pete made his way towards me, smiling. "Oh hey pretty lady...are you here all by yourself?" he joked stopping right in front of me, his hands inside his back pocket.
"No...I'm not...i'm with this guy...he is short, wears tight pants, a red hoodie, has side bangs and well, he has a very, very sexy non-existent ass."
I chuckled and he seemed surprised and amused at the same time.
"Oh really...he has a non existent ass? I bet your bootie can make up for his loss then, because you are filling this little dress quite nicely, young lady."
He then leaned in, kissing my chin, I smirked, and he then kissed my left, right cheek. His lips now were being dragged towards my neck. I wanted to close my eyes and savor the feeling but I couldn't. There were lots of people around and I didn't know any of them, so I felt a little weird doing it.
"Pete...stop we..." "So...Pete I think you have something to tell me...I mean...both of you..." come Patrick's voice, Pete sighed and turned around.
"What do you want me to say Patrick? Her husband went out in a date and we are here...no harm done..." Pete said and took my hand pulling me along with him, down a hall.
"I guess Patrick is still trying to get over the shock." I chuckled. "He will live" Pete mumbled and I didn't know if he was maybe mad at me for putting him in this situation.
He opened a white door and pulled me inside, closing and locking it behind us.
He let go of my hand and made his way towards the couch, he plopped down and put his hands in his head.
"Pete...maybe it wasn't a good idea...."I started.
"Shhhh no...it's not you...just come here, Florah." He leaned back in the couch and I sat by his side.
"Patrick means no harm, really. He just cares. I feel bad for putting myself and you in this situation 'cause well...it's really fucked up." We laughed.
"I guess it's too complex to just try to explain in one breath. But I don't know if I want to explain this to anyone....I told you 'cause we have....something...but this isn't concern of anyone else." I reached for his hand and he squeezed my hand.

"I understand you, Florah. I don't want to pressure you into anything..." he leaned in then, kissing me softly. I kissed him back after a while, pressing my palms to his cheeks to guide his mouth to mine.
His hand made its way toward the side of my body, caressing softy my hipbone, after a little while, I let him have access to my whole mouth as he deepened the kiss. With his hold in my hips he pulled me to him, I was now sitting sideways in his lap.
He let go of my lips to make his way towards the side of my neck, nibbling in it, his other hand was caressing the side of my breast, my nipples already hard and my whole body shivering at the attention.
"I've told you before that you have a very sexy neck?" he mumbled, kissing it, making me giggle. "Yeah...like it was what made us strike conversation." I stopped laughed as his hands started to caress my tights, everytime he went higher, he had me gasping for air.
"Pete, oh my...I guess we should give it a little break time, uh?" I said in between kisses.
" Oh well...i..." he was interrupted by a knock in the door.
"Pete!! Meet and greet time!! Come on hurry up...you'll have all night!!" it was Joe, I could tell now by the voice. Pete and I groaned as he suddenly pulled me under him in the couch, I let out a squeal of surprise, he looked me in the eye and ever so slowly started to grind his lower body to mine, and there it was again, the magical tent. When he was okay, it barely looked like it existed, but when it decided to make an appearance it had to be memorable.
"It's just a few hours I promise." He kissed me again, this time speeding the grinding for a bit and hissed.
"What are you doing?" I asked looked at him, I was sweaty and horny.
"I'm getting myself to a point when it feels like I'm going to blow...then when we are together..." "You are going to last more than a minute..." I laughed at the face he made.
"Nooooo!!! Just wait and see baby..." he whispered in my ear, I made it to kiss his cheek when the knock came again.,
"Will I have to knock this mother fucking door down??" he was amused, I wasn't'.
Oh well...more 5 hours to go. Maybe I could survive the waiting.
Sign up to rate and review this story