Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > * Earth to Bella *

Happilly ever after below the waist

by lclutebark 5 reviews

Let's just say that Petey makes and appearence!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica, Romance - Published: 2007-03-01 - Updated: 2007-03-02 - 2805 words

2Hot
A/N: Yet again, this chapter hasn't been revised. So forgive me for any typos!
i'm trying to find this story in my heart and keep writing. lol
It just won't be as long as my previous one.


The show these guys put out was just amazing! The audience was going nuts, and I was having a great time, when it was time for dance, dance there was Dirty doing the break dance, I laughed remembering when Pete and I danced in his living room a few days back.
They were playing my favorite 'Chicago is so two years ago..." my eyes brimmed with tears as I watched the performance.
The guys had a break and Pete came backstage all sweaty and already opening his hoodie throwing it at me as he took off his undershirt, he looked at me then, unscrewing a bottle of water given by a stage hand. He drunk a bit then splashed some on his chest and neck while holding my gaze, he threw the bottle on the floor and reached for me, I blushed, the tension was too much.
"Are you enjoying the show?" he kissed my cheek.
"Yeah, kinda!" I shrugged. He hit my arm playfully.
"I know you are having the time of your life, okay...especially I can tell you are kinda crushing on the bassist..." he smirked hugging me. He was wet but I didn't care, I feel like being hugged at the moment.
"Yeah, totally, he is hot!" he pulled back and got his hoddie out of my hand pulling it on again, this time shirtless ( gah ' )
"I gotta go, be back in a few" he kissed my cheek as another stage hand handed him his guitar.
I sighed, I never understood why he really cared and maybe right now wasn't the best time to try and understand what was really going on.


The show came to an end and the guys were being escorted safely to the backstage and I feared Pete would forget about me seeing he was being practically dragged by two bodyguards, and I couldn't see him among the backstage crowd. I started to panic, I squealed when a hand grabbed at me by the waist, I looked down since I couldn't see the face and was relieved to see Pete's arm, I finally looked up as the body guard let me pass and came face to face with Pete, as we kept walking he held my hand, locking our fingers together.
To my surprise we made our way straight to the cars, and Pete would have to take a bodyguard with him, that'd be driving him, to lose the insistent fans that happened to be following.
"Wow that's really fucked up..." I said as he told me stories of things that end up leading to this kind of measure.
"Yeah, but what can i do? Somehow I feel like I'm responsible for this kind of behavior, ya know. It's like when I answer to their questions online and stuff they feel like they know me...and sometimes they wanna get closer and it gets out of control. It's like I'm just feeding their fantasies."
"Well, but they love you...and I'm sure if for that reason, Pete, for answering questions, posting personal pictures...writing a journal...maybe they feel like they know you because ...you let them." I shrugged and leaned in to kiss his cheek, we were sitting in the back seat of his car as a huge guy drove us around.
"Yeah...maybe...anyways...where do you wanna go? The guys invited us to go clubbing with them...would you like that?" he squeezed my hand.
"Oh...you mean...going to a club to have a good time and act like a 24 years old? Hell yeah!" he laughed knowing it had been a while since I had any real fun like most people my age.
"Okay then, mama let's go have some fun!"


Sometime later we made our way inside of the smoky club, there were people all around, some barely clothed and others barely sober already.
"Pete it's no loud in here!!" I shouted, the sound was deafening inside the club. I clutched at Pete's hand as we tried to make our way towards the second floor, where the other guys were. Pete only nodded, making sure I was still with him from time to time.
I guess he was afraid that he's pluck my arms out of the socket or something, I was glad he even cared, by the way he was pulling at it.
Finally we made it and the guys were sprawled around drinking, some dancing and chatting with random people that were there.
We made our way towards a booth Pete greeting everybody; I just nodded to whoever acknowledged me.
There was only one booth so Pete told me to take the sit as he made his way towards the bar to get us a drink.
"What do you want to drink, Florah?" "uh, some girly drink would be fine. I wouldn't know what to chose so...I trust you to find something that I might like." He winked and made his way towards the bar, leaving me to just look at the people around, all of them having fun and workin'it in the dance floor.
Funny how I love seeing people dance, but I couldn't dance to save my own life, it's not that I was that bad at it, I could dance inside my room when I was in my teenage days but I can't dance in a room full of people, it just doesn't appeal to me.
I noticed Pete was already on his way back, holding a beer bottle in one hand and a drink in the other, but some people waylaid him and well, let's just say that it was funny watching him, looking up at me and making an apologetic face then turning back into conversation, I didn't blame him, people were there to see him, so it made sense that they were so eager to actually talk to him. I'd have to deal with that.

About 20 minutes later Pete finally could get away and came with my melted frozen.
"Oh man...your frozen has melted away" he drank it in one single gulp.
"I'm gonna go get another..."
"No Pete...I can go...just wait here, okay?" I got up and went to fetch myself a drink.
I was a pain to get to the bar, but the my order came quickly and the hell was on the way back, a guy held me by my elbow pulling me back, his face in contact with my neck making me flinch.
"Hey babe...are you alone? Or that drink is for someone?" he was smart, I could tell.
"Let go of my arm please..." I tried to pry away with my elbow seeing that I had ordered a beer for Pete as well.
"Oh you are no fun...but you are a sexy mama, who are you with?" he breathed down my neck, I was practically bending to the side to get hid of his breath in my neck.
"Having problems baby..." oh my savior!
"This asshole is harassing me." I shouted finally the guy let go of me.
"I'm sorry dude I didn't know she was with you..." the guy widened his eyes.
"Yeah...I can tell you another something you don't know...it's that you never grab a woman like that, dude. Now get out of my face..." the guy did just that and I looked up at Pete, he was looking at the guys back the he got the beer from my hand and helped me to get to out booth again. Nice, someone had taken our spot.
I looked at him and he made his way to the other side, where it lead to a balcony.
"Woah, it's nice here..." I said looking over the railing.
"Yeah it is..." he wrapped one arm around my waist.
"Thanks for rescuing me." I said after sometime of peaceful silence.
"It' s okay! I just...i just couldn't let him just grab my girl like that..."he said stopping abruptly when noticed what he had said, I looked up at him and smiled.
"It's okay... at least tonight I can be that if you want."
"Yeah, i...I want that, Florah." He leaned in and kissed me.
I pulled out, and sipped on my still frozen drink.
"Gah...I gatta have this one at least..."I chuckled.
"You are right...ha-ha but after you finish this...we are leaving..." he kissed my neck as I sipped the cool liquid hoping it'd give me the strength I needed.



Pete and I had left the club and made our way towards his friend's house, the whole way there we held hands.
I was starting to get nervous...and I think he felt it by the way he squeezed my hand or looked at me whenever we stopped at red lights.
"You can always say no, ya know..." he said softly seeing the state I was in.
"I promised myself that I wouldn't say no to you anymore..."I confessed and he smiled.
"I'm glad. I promise you that I won't disappoint you in any way."
5 minutes later we pulled up in the front gate and Pete parked the car, we made our way in talking quietly. The lights were out and Pete let go of my hand to light the living room.
"Here we are..." he said moving towards me with some malice in his eyes.
"Yeah...we are ..." I looked up at him wrapping my arms around his neck, I reached up and kissed him.
I took of my heels and was now at his height, what was funny, he deepened the kiss, his hands roaming all over my back.
He kissed my neck as he bends me back a bit making me sigh, one of my hands held the back of his neck for support, my eyes were closed and I felt like my whole body was in flames already.
"Pete...I need support or I'll fall on my ass." I said as we giggled
"Come here..." he sat down on the couch and with his hands on my hips he helped me to straddle him, I tried to hold my dress down seeing that I was wearing a dress and still wanted to show some modesty, he adjusted my knees around his hips leaving a bit of space in between our bodies, it was very little but it was still there, not for long tho, as he leaned down on the couch his hips raising out of the sit, I'm sure you already know what happened to that little 'space', right? I moaned as his hands held the back of my neck bringing me down towards him, we shared a passionate kiss, both of us letting go now, wanting our bodies as close as possible.
As we kissed his hands that once had been on my back and neck moved down to my tights as he caressed them, with his both hands, I let go of his hips and kissed his neck with my free hand I opened his hoodie seeing that he was stills shirtless underneath, I caressed his chest, my fingers circling his nipples making him sigh, my other hand that once rested in the back of his head made it's way towards his stomach and down, when it hit his belt I came back up and he shivered, suddenly he turned me down on the couch and I squealed, it was the second time that day.
He reached for my hand and plucked the wedding band out of it, I gasped.
"Pete...!!!" he looked at me and shook his head.
"Let's just be us tonight...I'll just keep it in my pocket, I'll give it back tomorrow..." he leaned down again after I nodded my head we kissed passionately, this time it was like there was nothing holding us back.
After sometime making out, clothes started flying in the room, first his hoodie, then my dress, leaving me only in my underwear, after that, his pants were down on the floor, and to my surprise Pete was going 'comando' and I gasped as my eyes came face to face to the famous Petey.
"I had to take it off before the show..." he smirked.
"Ahh so that talk that you needed to get pushed to your limits was bull!" he blushed.
"It kinda backfired on me..." he smirked pulling me up to his face, I faced him and he sat up in the couch looking in my eyes he pulled my hair back a bit and held my face, kissing me lightly on the lips. His hands made it's way to my back and I could feel as he started to open the clasp of my bra, quickly it fell in front of us, leaving me exposes. My nipples hard and I shivered with cold and desire. He kissed my breast bone first making his way down.
He tenderly kissed my breasts, licking at it with care and I couldn't help but to look at it, his eyes closed as he lightly sucked my breast, my hand caressed the back of his neck to keep him exactly where he was.
Pete had worked his way down my navel and kissed around it, his hands still had a hold of my breast tho as he started to peel off my panties, I sighed and tensed a little, feeling over exposed, I closed my legs so it wouldn't get past my thighs and held his right hand.
"Pete...turn off the lights please..." I was shivering my body trembling slightly.
"No. why? I want to see all of you..."he kissed my left thigh.
"No, please...I just don't wanna feel this exposed...not this first time..." I pleaded and he granted my wish, getting up he clicked the lights out but lightening a lamp by the side of the couch, so it wasn't totally dark.
"Is it okay now?" he kissed my shoulders and down my torso.
"Yeah, I guess..." this time I didn't stop him from taking out my underwear.
When things got to be too much, I pulled out panting.
"Oh Pete...condoms...I don't have any..." he widened his eyes.
"Oh crap...wait there's two in my wallet." He got up, he was fully erect and seeing him walking around like that was sexy, especially knowing that I was the cause of such excitement.
"Found it..." he shouted excitedly and I giggled, he came back and ripped the pack open, sitting by my side he covered his soldier under my gaze, he come up to me holding my right leg over his hip he tested me to see if I was really ready to what was to come.
"So ready..."he grinned and teased me a little before sliding in, little by little until I was completely impaled by him, I groaned as he started to move a bit, his face was cradled in my neck as he whispered words of encouragement to me, I had felt a bit of pain at first but once it was over I was ready for more.
Our bodies fit together so perfectly, I think that's why we were so in sync with each other, my hands were on his back roaming around sometimes when he'd hit the right spot I'd claw at him making him speed up.
"Shit...this is too much..." he mumbled "Ready?" he panted in my ear nibbling it. I nodded, then I couldn't help whimpering as he started to slam his body into mine, he was like a machine, he levered up with his hands in the arm of the couch, bringing my right knee to rest in his chest, I closed my eyes feeling something I'd never felt before, it started to spread in the pit of my stomach then I couldn't feel my legs and my hands held on the mattress as my body jerked up. "Fuuck" Pete shouted his eyes closed as he emptied himself in my body still in a fast speed, groaning as his body slowed down to a stop. Both of us panting hard as his arms gave up and he rested now on top of me, I couldn't care less for his weight right now, my whole body was numb and shivering.
I looked up he was looking at me with sleepy eyes.
"Was it worth it?" a tired grin on his face.
"Every fucking second." I smiled contently
"I second that!" his face went back t the crook of my neck as his breathing went back to normal.
OH wow!!
Sign up to rate and review this story