Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > * Earth to Bella *

Run, baby Run..

by lclutebark 2 reviews

She runs and takes with her...his h...hoodie. haha

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-03-02 - Updated: 2007-03-03 - 1203 words

1Original
A/N:here it is ladies!! I'm sorry it's short!
:s
Anyways for those who left reviews you guys rock my world! And for those who just read it and made the 'reads' go up thanks a lot too! haha



Slowly I woke up seeing the sun peaking through the blinds, I looked around fighting to get my eyes to finally open, I felt strange sleeping in someone's couch, the set up was awkward as well, Pete was on his back and I was snuggling on his chest, our legs tangled or bodies barely covered by his hoodie that only covered our butts really.
His face was peaceful and I smiled thinking of the night before, after our first time we had spent hours talking and just being together then we ended up making love again and it was awesome, the way he had made me see the stars like never before, actually it had been the first time I had the big 'o' and well, I was glad I had finally given into his charms, because I didn't just stay in the first, they were followed by a few others and I had thought I was dying in the last time, my body had just shot down, I had even bitten his shoulder in exasperation, tears had flowed down my face, with the intensity.
Now I lay here in his arms exhausted and happy, the man had in only one day fulfilled some of my deepest fantasies and desires, he was so sweet and rough when needed be, I loved that in him, but something scared me...the attachment. I was already feeling butterflies in my stomach just looking at him, I couldn't fall for him, it wouldn't be fair...for me and for Jason, we had a contract and I intended to go through with it. Actually I wasn't really thinking about Jason at the moment, my main concern was Pete, and how could we make this work...I had the bakery and my role as Mrs. Lynhart to play, I couldn't just take off with him to whatever place he had to be eventually, and a long distance relationship would be tough.
I looked at him one more time and sighed trying to untangle my limbs from his to get up.

I slowly got dressed picking my things that were scattered around, looking for a piece of paper I wrote down a note saying that everything had been awesome and fun but reality was calling my name. That was harsh and cold, and I was sure that'd keep him as far away as possible for a while, at least.
I called a cab and waited sitting by the window, when it pulled up the street 10 minutes later I went towards the door, opening I shivered from the cold, I made my way back inside and looked at the hoodie that now was covering my last nights insatiable playmate.
I walked up towards Pete and plucked the hoodie trying not to awake him; I gave a last hard look and went out the door, wrapping myself around the hoodie feeling like the lowest kind of life form.


I arrived home and Jason was watching tv, in his stripped pajama pants, shirtless eating his morning cereal as usual.
I sat down next to him and put my head in my knees defeated.
"OMG! Please don't tell me you dumped him..." he said in a worried tone.
When I didn't answer he jumped on his knees n front of me.
"Gosh, just tell me you did it because he was like the worst guy you've ever had." He gasped throwing his arms next to my tights, yet again no answer.
"What's wrong with you, Florah Bella?" he shouted now pacing the room.
"I felt like it would be a bad choice if we kept seeing each other...I just don't wanna fall for him...I ...gah...he is so sweet..." I beamed at the memories.
"Florah snap out of it...to me it looks like you already ARE in love with the guy!! Look at you...you look devastated just because you left him...like 20 minutes ago..." he smirked, sitting by my side
"I'm not...in love...it's just that he gave me the kind of attention I craved.
I...he took care of me...he listened to me...he made me feel so desirable and young. It was like...meeting of souls." I gushed sadly.
"Gah, Bella...look at you...all dreamy...you are not even wearing your wedding band today..." he chuckled, holding my hand up.

I gasped. OH dear God!
"Oh my...he put in the back pocket of his jeans..."I sighed and snuggled in his hoodie.
"I see you brought a souvenir home..."Jason laughed making me blush.
"It was cold when I left and I thought that he wouldn't mind..." I shrugged.
"Oh I bet he's going to come here to get it back..."
"Yeah...but maybe he won't be as interested when he find out I just took off and stole his hoodie..." "and his heart perhaps..."Jason hit my arm playfully.
I just smiled shyly.


I had been a week and a half, Pete never showed up to get his hoodie or to return my wedding ring, I really didn't know what to feel about it. Everyday I had a different vision of the situation, some days I cried because I was disappointed in myself for being so naïve thinking he'd even care enough to want to see me again...then other day I'd be happy he never came back, it made me feel powerful seeing that my 'plot' to avoid any hurt that falling in love with him would bring. But I wasn't fooling myself either...that man had made a number in my heart and well...I missed him terribly and every time the little bell of the bakery's door would jingle I'd look up expecting it to be him, coming to argue and confess his love for me. Actually I had washed the hoodie and it still smelled like him a little, I would wear it to sleep some nights, just to make my dreams more real.

It was a Sunday afternoon, I was sitting around the kitchen table reading the paper, Jason and Mark were in the living room watching the first season of 'Friends' and I could hear them giggling from time to time, we had had lunch and now were just lazing around, Jason had said it'd be our bonding day so Mark and I 'd get to know each other and be comfortable with around all the time, actually he is a sweetheart and I knew he made Jason happy and less concerned with the fact that he wasn't what the society demanded him to be.

The door rang and I got up, holding a cup of coffee to my lips I opened the door and let the mug fall as I was face to face with Pete!
"Long time no see ya bunnie!" he smirked, crossing his arms around his chest.
I just froze, he was about to meet my husband and well...his date? Gah.
Sign up to rate and review this story